Not My Ideal Type

Not My Ideal Type

 

People already looking at me. So i forced some smile on my face. That's all they wanted right? Smile from fx's magnae, so there it go, a sweet force smile from me.
Sulli glared at me. She shook her head, "don't pretend you like it Krystal, you know how will people react when they notice that fake smile," she whispered.
"I know i know," i nodded but i kept smile like an idiot, "annyeonghaseyo krystal imnida." I said then with little agyeo in my voices. I could see people look excited. Great. 
It was our comeback, and we hold small fan meeting, or something that I didn't even care. That time i just want have some little sleep time. Im really tired with this comeback, our new song was kinda slow, that wasn't my- our style. 
"So krystal-ssi..."
I looked to the women who has creepy smile on her face. I tried really hard to reply her with cute smile, "yes?" 
"So you're with taemin-ssi now?" She said it loudly. 
What the heck....? 
Everyone in that room looked at me. They started to whisper. 
"No.." I said slowly. I looked at my other members, "that's just rumor. Taemin-ssi and I just friends." it was lie. 
Actually taemin and I already dating like five months. We kept it secret, no one knew about that, even s or my members. But after mbc gayo daejun, after he kiss me and carry me with bridal style or I don't know what people call it, boom everyone started to speculating that we're dating.
"Now we're just focus with our comeback, and there isn't time for dating." Vic umma said and then giggled.
I could see sulli, raised her eyebrow before said, "yeah, so please support us with your love." 
I sigh relieved before tried to smiled brightly.
 
 
 
"What was that?" Amber looked at me curious.
We in our car, going back to the dorm. I decided to slept in the dorm to night. Gossip time at midnight? Who'll refused that?
"What?" 
"You. Taemin. Dating." 
Jeez amber. Ironic that sm choose her to be the boyish one, despite that she was very sensitive than the others.
"That's just rumor, okay." I rolled my eyes. 
"Actually, I see something to krystal.." Luna unnie joined, "you frozen for a second after that creepy women asked about taemin."
"I thought it too, she has creepy smile!" Sulli interrupt  luna unnie, she took off her earphones.
"Yeah, creepy women, I think she was going to eat me or something when she looked at me." I nodded. Wish the topic change to the that women. I felt pity for her though.
"Yeah you're right. Her teeth is so big."
"Her eyes, woo.."
"yeah creepy.."
And there was silent. I sigh with relief. Yeah I'm so lucky today. 
"Anyway," Amber broke the silent , "Back to the topic."
Or not that lucky.
"Are you and taemin dating for real?" She said, half yelled. 
"Ssshhhh, vic umma is sleep now!" I glared at her. Tried to covered up my panic face and change to my usual flat face.
Sulli rolled her eyes, "Just answer krystal."
I looked at the one by one, I'm not planed to going caught today so..
"No of course. Are you, all of you, insane?" I emphasizing each world, "I just consider him as big brother, cute big brother. No way, I dating him. He is not my type. Not my type. You all know my type right? Or I should tell you? I'm not dating him okay!"
They just looked at me blankly. 
"I'm not dating him." I glared at them.
"Okay, okay relax krys." Amber said carefully, "we believe it."
"You should." I still glared at them. I'm safe. Now I'm just really want to sleep. This problem give me serious headache. But before I close my eyes, I took my phone.
Hey mister
I type message 
Don't call me to night, I have sleep over in dorm so... You know what rite? 
I'll call you later.
love you <3
I press send button.
Send to lee taemin