03 Phone Call

A New Start

Bel's POV

Upon returning home, you just sat at the study table, and started thinking about Jinyoung.

His beautiful hair... His fragrant scent... ARGH JINYOUNG I NEED YOU.

It got to the point where your mom had to scream at you for you to just move.

"CHRISTABEL CHIANG. YOU GET YOUR DOWN HERE NOW. STOP DAYDREAMING OVER A BOY YOU'LL NEVER GET." Your brother screamed at you. Now, that woke you up.

You got down the steps and was face to face with your brother. "Oh yes finally." He said with an exasperated sigh. "MOM! SHE'S DOWN ALRE-"

A hard slap across his face sent him reeling to the ground in pain.

"OH YES DEAR BROTHER, WHAT WERE YOU SAYING? I COULDN'T HEAR IT OVER YOUR NOISY EXCUSE OF A MOUTH." You yelled in pure fury.

HOW DARE HE SAY JINYOUNG'S A BOY I'D NEVER GET. I'LL TRY TILL HE ACCEPTS ME. I SWEAR. BROTHER, YOU JUST WAIT.

"OH YEAH, YOU SHOW ME. HOW YOU'RE GONNA GET THAT.. THAT.. OMG I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME. THAT LOSER OF A BOY." Your brother retorted.

"SHUT THE F-" you were about to cuss when the phone rang.

I hope it's Jolies, she always cheers me up, you thought.

But nothing prepared you for....

"Hello?"

A husky, y voice replied, "Is this Christabel?"

"Erm, yes, and you are?" You asked.

"I'm Jinyoung."

At that precise moment, your entire face turned a few shades redder, and your knees were about to buckle from the excitement. You squealed in joy and smiled so wide you could swear your face muscles were screaming in protest.

"H-h-how did you get my number?" you stammered.

"I didn't! Jolies gave it to me, asking me to call you if I had the time." He replied, alarmed.

That Jolies....

"Can we meet up now? I'd rather talk face to face.' He said. You swear you could hear the smile on his face.

"Okay, where? My place? Or what?"

"Just the park would be best. See you there~" and he hung up.

You stood there, holding the receiver for a really long time, and didn't know your brother had been beside you all along until he actually spoke up.

"So..... what did he ask?" Your brother asked you smugly, knowing that something had happened.

"Get lost ." you yelled at him, slamming the receiver onto his chest, before rushing up the steps, heart beating rapidly. You took a really short time dressing up, wearing a tank top plus a half-length skirt, and ran out of the house to the park.


Jinyoung's POV

While walkng home from school, you heard your name being called. "Hey, Jinyoung! HEYYYY!" Your turned around and saw your classmate, Jolies, running in a hurry towards you. She reached you and stood there for a moment, panting.

"You sure walk fast don't you, Jinyoung." she commented.

"Yeah Jolies, haha. Why were you looking for me?" You asked, curious.

"Give me your cell, and hurry! I don't have alot of time!" Jolies asked urgently. Baffled, you took out your cell and passed it to her. She punched in a few numbers and returned it to you.

"Here, early Christmas present." Jolies winked. "Nahh joking, it's just a phone number. I bet you know who it is."

OhmyGod. Is it.... her?

"Bye I gotta go. See you in school tomorrow!" Jolies ran away, waving to you. "Oh! And don't forget to-" she held up a phone sign to her ear. Smiling away, you waved and continued your walk home.

At home, you took out your phone and dialled the number into the house phone and waited, thinking, Oh no... what should I say? I'm so nervous... Oh Christabel why do you do this to me.... I think... I think I like you...

The call connected.

And the beautiful voice rang out, "Hello?"

Youe heart started pumping at hyperspeed, and you had to catch your breath or you'd faint. That voice, you thought, so cute and heavenly and beautiful... "Is this Christabel?" You asked, anticipation and fear coursing through you.

"Erm, yes, and you are?" Those 5 words. Left. You. Half-dead.

"I'm Jinyoung" you managed to reply.

You heard a squeal of delight, maybe her mom made some cookies? Ooh cookies, you thought.

"H-h-how did you get my number?" she stammered.

"I didn't! Jolies gave it to me, asking me to call you if I had the time." You replied, shocked that she was doubting you.

Thanks Jolies.... I owe you one...

"Can we meet up now? I'd rather talk face to face." You said. The blood was already rising up your cheeks and into your face. It had taken you alot of effort to say that, and now, there's no backing down.

"Okay, where? My place? Or what?"

SHE WANTED TO INVITE ME TO HER PLACE?!?!?! For cookies?

"Just the park would be best. See you there~" you replied hastily, and hung up.

You. Were. Actually. Going. To. Meet. Her. The truth finally dawned on you, and you whooped in joy at your 'accomplishment'. You grabbed a singlet, plus your favourite jacket, who you and your band members had signed on the trip last year to Japan, and donned a black pair of jeans plus leather shoes.

'What should I say later? What should I tell her?' you thought aloud. Something settled at the back of your mind, and you pushed it forward. You stopped in your tracks as you smiled. You knew what you were going to say. Closing the door behind, you took a deep breath, and headed for the park, to Christabel.


A/N: sorry about the cookies part, I was kinda hungry :3 and let's just say I wanted Jinyoung to be abit more humourous xD

The next chapter, most likely I'd be doing just from Christabel's POV, or maybe even write it third person. I'll think about it okay? :) Till then, here's the third chapter :D