Untitled

Untitled (Nursing a Heartbreak Sequel)

 

Two months had passed and Kim Taeyeon was still acting as if life was good when in reality she was broken. He had officially announced that he’s dating Christine, which led Taeyeon into deeper depression and even more fake happiness.

Lee Jinki had stopped talking to his best buddy after he had made the confession. Truth to be told, he knew of Taeyeon little crush but he had shook it off thinking that it was just a small infatuation. Jinki had let him be but the confession was the last straw.

On a particular day, Taeyeon was completely spaced out and didn’t notice her surroundings. Jinki was walking along with her towards their last class of the day. The walk was silent, that is, until suddenly he grabbed her out of her reverie.

“Taeng, can I do something?” she had given him a look as to say ‘go-ahead’. Jinki then began to contemplate once more. When he finally finished his internal struggle, he had made Taeyeon face him. Oddly enough the hallway was empty and that’s when he got the courage. Jinki took the opportunity and went for her lips.

They’re so soft.

He felt like he was in heaven, that is, until being pushed away and he felt a sharp sting on his cheek. When he looked up and saw the terrified look on Taeyeon’s face, guilt began to overwhelm him.

“What did you just do, Jinki?” Taeyeon spluttered, “How could you do this to me?” with that she left and Jinki felt even more disheartened when he saw a lone tear cascade down her face.

He kissed me. Jinki just kissed me.

***

Weeks went by and their friends began to notice the distance between Taeyeon and Jinki. Longing was all they could see from Jinki and massive distress from Taeyeon. The new arising problem began to worry them. Even Sunny, Jinki’s twin, was ignorant towards the conflict.

Taeyeon was majorly conflicted, day in and day out; the kiss was the only thing on her mind. The kiss had lifted her depression but instead replaced it with another problem. Her feelings are currently all jumbled up and she had no idea what to do.

***

Jung Jessica, their friend, started to become fed up with the way they were behaving and decided to confront both of them. With some help from the rest of the girls, they got both Jinki and Taeyeon to be in the music room together.

When the two saw each other, they were about to bolt out the door but unluckily the door was being guarded. When they heard a sharp clap, both turned to look where it came from and saw their friend, Jessica, standing in between two chairs which were facing each other.

“Now, I want both of you to sit on a chair” Jessica ordered. Reluctantly they obeyed with heads down.

“Face each other and apologize, explain, do whatever as long as this problem will be put behind us” Jessica said sternly. There was a pregnant silence; no one spoke for almost 10 minutes.

“SPEAK!” Kim Hyoyeon yelled from the door startling everybody.

“Um-”

“Uh-” both stuttered.

“I guess, I mean, I sincerely apologize for…kissing you” Jinki started.

“YOU KISSED HER?!” the friends exclaimed.

“No wonder she’s ignoring you. You her lips!” Sunny commented.

“Geez thanks sis, you really supportive.” Jinki retorted earning an eye-smile from his sister. He turned to face Taeyeon again and continued to explain his action.

“I know what I did was wrong of me but I just wanted you to know that there are other guys out there.”

“By mouth- her?” Hwang Tiffany questioned. Taeyeon giggled while Jinki glared towards Tiffany.

“Anyways, all I wanted you to know is that I like, no, I love you Kim Taeyeon. I just wanted you to forget about him that’s why I did what I did,” Jinki explained, “I hope you’ll forgive me.” He then knelt on his knees with head bowed asking for her forgiveness.

Taeyeon remained speechless; lost for words, she decided to use actions instead. Kneeling down opposite of him, she lifted his face and looked directly into his eyes searching for the sincerity of his.

“How long have you loved me?” she whispered so as only he can hear.

“I don’t know, 3 years maybe” was his reply.

“Are you willing to wait a little longer?”

“Of course, I’ve waited 3 years already. A few extra years wouldn’t be a problem. But I’m warning you, don’t take too long or else I might find someone else.” Taeyeon giggled at the remark.

“Well I guess I’ve made up my mind.” It all happened too fast, Taeyeon brought Jinki’s face closer and in come the contact of two lips. The familiar feeling of lips had brought a smile on Jinki’s face. The rush of the kiss was beautiful and just amazing. The friends couldn’t help but giggle at the cute scene.

“I’m not sure of my feelings yet Jinki, but I’m willing to give you a chance. But you have to prove to me that what I’m doing is something I’m never going to regret” Taeyeon confessed.

“I’ll make it all worthwhile.” And he swooped in for another breathtaking kiss.

A/N There it is! Hope you enjoyed it. Though it wasn`t as good as I wanted it to be.

TO ALL MY READERS OF I Can`t Believe I Fell For Someone Like You I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR GIFT AND HAD ENJOYED IT THE MOST!!!!

One last thing...READERS I NEED HELP!!!!!! I have no idea what to name this one-shot....wahhhhhh.....SO IF YOU CARE AND DON`T LIKE TO SEE `Untitled` PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU......SUGGEST A TITLE!!!!! AND I WILL CHOOSE THE ONE THAT BEST FITS ^_^

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ACTUALLY READING THIS DUMPSTER

I appreciate it....really

BYE-BYE 

N4Q_HMS OUT