A LETTER FOR YOU

A LETTER FOR YOU

what's the use of writng a letter if i will never send it right?? but still i want to write this letter to you, hoping you would read this in the future..in the future where the pain is already gone.

 

Dear Amber,

 

Hi!! how are you? i know i sound formal right?? hahahha..but honestly i don't know what to say to you, it's been so long since the last time we met and i..i miss you. A lot.

Because we used to be together, i kinda miss doing stuffs with you like shopping and other simple things.

But what i truly wanna talk to you is that, WHAT HAPPENED?? what happened to us?? to FOREVER?? amber....i miss you.

I may sound desperate but i want you, i need you. What happened between us?? you broke your promise amber and it hurts.

My world was revovling around you..that to the extent i don't care what other people thinks because for me the important thing is that I LOVE YOU.

 

I'm willing to wait amber but am i just waiting for nothing?? please tell me...i'm hurting so much.

The pain of waiting for nothing is unbearable...the pain of expecting for someone that you know will not come is excruciating.

Why are you doing this?? What have i done to deserve this? I LOVE YOU with all my heart amber BUT WHY??

 

You are really stupid amber. Stupid for hurting this girl so much. Stupid for leaving someone who truly loves you. Stupid for leaving a girl who's willing to do anything for you without any replacement.

 

Are you happy now?? I guess this would be for the better right? i know you well enough amber that i know you left for a reason.

Maybe not now..but someday i will know that reason.

 

The pain is still here, the memories with you still lingers but i need to move on right? i need to accept the fact that you are not here anymore, by my side.

I really feel so much less enthusiastic about everything that’s going on in my life right now but i’m praying it’ll go away soon.

But i’ll be okay. i’m good at being okay

 

You’re good enough to be a prince charming. go make the right princess happy.

 

THANK YOU!! amber.

 

                                                                                                                                                                       

 

                                                               -KRYSTAL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

soooooo.....how was it??

how do you feel while readin this?? me...well, it hurts. HAHAHHAHAHA!!

hope you like it though. THANK YOU!