Guitar Lesson - Choi Hansol

Seventeen's Oneshot Collection

Music: Fool - Juniel ft. Yonghwa

OCs Name: Lee Minhee

 

A catchy melody was heard through the practice room, Hansol being the curious guy decided to see who was playing...

 

It was now very late as Minhee started practicing the chords over and over due to her friends fighting over their song, she sneaked out to go to another practice room feeling irritated. Seeing blisters in her fingers made her wince and flinched as she tries tries to stand straight, using her blistered hand as a support.

"Great..." Minhee said in sarcasm as she tries to put on band-aids to cover the blisters in her fingers. She then looked through her not-so-finished lyrics and felt disappointed.

"This is just great! Not only do I have blisters from this stupid guitar, now I haven't even realize that I haven't finish this thing!" she yelled, throwing the papers in the air. Hearing someone's footsteps walking up to her, she quietly gathers the papers around her.

"...Minhee."

"Hansol?" said Minhee after hearing his voice, "What are you doing hear?" she continued not bothering to turn around.

"Well, I was on my way to practice next door..." pointing the next room, "until I heard someone yelling." he said playfully, knowing it would get under her nerves.

"Oh, shut up."

"Nope." he replied, teasing her again.

 

'Damn him, he's lucky he's cute...'

 

"AHH! WHAT AM I SAYING!?" she screamed out loud not noticing Hansol giving her a weird yet adorable look.

 

--- ♡♡♡ ---

 

Minhee was annoyed. Annoyed at the lyrics, the chords for the songs and mostly annoyed at Hansol. Yes, Choi Hansol. The guy that is cute and can melt anyones heart... the guy that is currently putting the music at a high volume instead of practicing his guitar.

"Will you keep it down? I'm trying to finish this thing." she yelled over the volume.

Turning around to look at her, he then lowered the volume and grabbed a chair, dragging it to where she is sitting. Sitting beside her, he watched her writing words in the paper as she ignores him.

"Umm... can you not?"

"What?"

"Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"You're being creepy."

"Oh." Hansol said finally, "Really?"

"Yeah..." Minhee then replied.

Coughing from the awkwardness he cause, he turn his head away from her and grabbed his guitar then looked back at her writing the lyrics, and then snatched the papers from her hands which cause Minhee to frown.

 

Fool

You and I calling each other friends is awkward
It’s better to use the word, lovers
Oh, I will confess my heart for the first time
I will bring the stars in the sky for you, whatever you want,
Oh I can do it for you

Oh I love you love you love you,
You love me love me love me
I know how you feel about me (your heart)
Oh I love you love you love you,
Are you love me love me baby
Because I love you too

I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, I love you
No matter what anyone says or teases, I will be a fool who only sees you
I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, hold my hand
Hug me, I’m a fool who only loves you

 

"Huh..." he then said finally after reading it, "Where's the other verse for this?" he asked after she took the papers out of his hands.

"I haven't done it yet."

Chuckling at her caused her to frown again.

"Hey!"

"Kidding!" he then said as he started playing the chords for the song.

Minhee who was still troubled with the lyrics, began listening and followed to the beat of the song. She then started to write a couple of sentences until it was all finish.

 

I fall asleep while thinking of only you
In my dream, I only dream of you
Oh and then I wake up in the morning

Oh I love you love you love you,
You love me love me love me
I know how you feel about me (your heart)
Oh I love you love you love you,
Are you love me love me baby
Because I love you too

Baby want your love, Baby want your love
Love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind
Baby want your love, Baby want your love Oh oh

I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, I thank you
All my friends are jealous because of the fool who only sees me
You’re a fool, a fool who only sees me, I will trust you forever
Let’s be together, fools who only look at each other

Baby want your love, Baby want your love
Love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind
Baby want your love, Baby want your love
Love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind

 

"Hansol..."

"Yeah?"

"Would you mind singing with me? Just for practice..." she said, her heart was pounding loudly didn't know why. Maybe she was just tired. Yeah just tired. Smiling at her, he nodded as a sign that he accept but noticed her left hand-fingers covered in band-aids.

"What about your hand?" he asked feeling concerned.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine!" she then smiled at him.

Something was strange, Hansol felt it. Yes, it was a stange feeling. He felt butterflies in his stomach after seeing Minhee smiling at him. Ignoring what he is feeling,they started to practice with the guitars in their arms. While they were practicing Minhee's friends, Mingyu and Wonwoo were eavesdropping their conversation after hearing both singing. Mingyu started tearing up while Wonwoo was looking at him weirdly as to why he is crying.

"It's just that I'm jealous of Hansol..."

"Why?"

"He's taking away our daughter!"

"..."

Dragging Mingyu away from Minhee and Hansol's room. With Mingyu sobbing here and there...

He then thought 'How was I paired up with him?'

A flashback --

"Wonwoo! I'm pairing up with you okay? Okay!" he then said,not bothering for his opinion.

End of flashback --

"Thanks for helping me Hansol."

"No problem."

Checking the time is was indeed late, Minhee thought.

"I better go home, my mum's gonna kill me..." she then said shortly packing up.

"So do I..." following Minhee's actions he packed his guitar away.

"Hey Minhee..."

"Hmmm?" she said packing the lyrics away in he bag.

"Do want to walk home together? I'm mean since it's late and everything..." he said stuttering a little and making excuses.

"Yeah sure." she then said, her cheeks were red from blushing. She doesn't know why she blushes, whenever Hansol does something nice for her. Let's just hope she'll be normal soon...

Oh how wrong she was.

 

--- ♡♡♡ ---

Hey guise! I'm terribly sorry if this story doesn't make sense. c:

I didn't really want to add some *kiss kiss* in this chapter cause he's still young and yeahh.. c:

/bows 90 degrees/

So I decided to add some crack in it at the near end and I chose Mingyu because it was his birthday yesterday and coincidence it was my brother's birthday too! I also added Wonwoo because he's adorable. :3

And together they're adorable :P

Yeahh... Next chapter's main character is 

/drum roll/

 

s e c r e t ! ; P