Chapter 11

A Perfect Match

 

Guys, sorry sorry sorry. I was supposed to update yesterday but my friends asked me on a roadtrip...and kyaaaaah, we almost got into an accident. Thank God we're safe! that dog really, tsk tsk...

 

But yeah, im alive and imma finish this story so yeah imma update two chaps...im halfway to my story, ahwwwww!=/

 

Here's Chapter 11...Enjoy chingus!=*

 

 

 

 

 

==========================================================================

 

 

 

Taecyeon walked into the living room where Nickhun and Tiffany were cuddling on the couch. He sat down in the brown chair next to the couch then he laid his head back and stared at the ceiling. As he thought about his short talk with his daughter, hearing her say she did not like Yoona was not something he was expecting.

"Taecyeon you okay?" Tiffany asked after a few seconds. He didn't answer he just kept on staring at the ceiling.

"Taec." Nickhun said, when he didn't answer, he took his left leg and kicked Taec's right leg hard.

"What the hell?" he said as he looked over at the couple. "What is your problem?" he yelled glaring at the both of them.

"I don't have a problem, you do?"

"Why do I have a problem?"

"I don't know, you came in here all depressed like. Tiffany asked if you were okay, you didn't answer and there is nothing interesting on my ceiling." he said as he looked up."So something's up, you might as well tell us."

Taecyeon groaned then he sat straight up. "You guys think TaeYoon likes Yoona?"

"Yes, she loves her." Tiffany said happily and Nickhun agreed with her.

"That is what I thought." he exclaimed. "But I just asked her and she said that she didn't."

"What?" Tiffany said clearly not beleiving him.

"She told me she didn't like Yoona. I asked her why then she told me she was tired. So I told her we will talk in the morning." He ran his fingers through his hair. "I don't know what to do."

"Taec, she likes Yoona. I know for a fact she does, she told me so. Something must have upset her to make her say that."

“That is what I am thinking, I just wish I knew what it was."

"Just be calm, she will tell you when she's ready." Tiffany told him. Taecyeon nodded.

"So what is really going on between you two?" Nickhun asked with a grin.

"Who?"

"You and Yoona?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" he raised his eye brow. “You two were very cozy today."

Taecyeon smiled. "Okay, we’re together...kind of."

"Kind of?" Nickhun and Tiffany asked at the same time.

"Yeah, we want to be together but Yoona wanted to talk to the girls first before we came out in the open with are relationship."

"So that is why you're so upset that TaeYoon said she didn't like Yoona?" Tiffany asked as she smiled at him. She was happy that everything was coming together. She knows TaeYoon loves Yoona, so she's not too worried about that, not as much as Taecyeon is.

"Yep." he paused. "Yoona said that she will talk to TaeYeon and I would talk to TaeYoon. If they are okay with everything, then we will talk to them together. But if they're not okay with us being together we end things."

Tiffany's smile fades after he spoke. "That is crazy, she cannot base your relationship, on two six-year-old girls who change their minds like the weather." she was annoyed now.

"I know but I agreed with it cause I knew that TaeYoon liked Yoona and I was pretty sure that TaeYeon likes me. So I figured the girls would not have a problem with us dating. But now with what TaeYoon just said, I am kind of worried that our relationship is over before it even started, which just beause I really like her a lot."

"Taec, the girls want you guys together. Believe me." Tiffany told him trying to assure him. “But I have a question."

"What's that?"

"You said that Yoona said if the girls aren't happy about you guys dating, then you guys are done?" he nodded. "Well what about if you two start dating and the girls are over the moon excited, and then change their minds. Does that mean that you two would have to end your relationship just because one girl decides that they do not want you guys together anymore?"

"That is mess up." Nickhun said. "You could be together for a year and be in love with one another, then she would end it just because one girl is not happy."

Taecyeon just sat there, he never even thought about that. "I don't know." he whispered then he stood up. "I need to talk to Yoona about this." he told them then walked out the room. There was no way he could start a relationship knowing his whole relationship will be in the hands of two six-year-old girls. It's not fair. It’s not fair to him or to Yoona.

 

Yoona stared at Yuri who was sitting on the side of Kyungsan's bed. "What is she talking about?" Yoona asked Yuri.

"I..." Yuri began. "Look, can we talk about this later I really need to get Kyungsan to sleep."

Yoona looked at Kyungsan. "Fine, but we will be talking about it as soon as you're done." she told her before walking over to Kyungsan's bed. "Night baby, sleep tight. Don't let the b...”

"Bed bugs bite." Kyungsan laughed after finishing her sentence.

"Love you little man." She told him with a smile even though she and Yuri had a fell out. She still treated Kyungsan like her nephew. She loves him as much as she loves TaeYeon.

"Love you too Aunt Yoona." Kyungsan said as Yoona kissed his forehead. She ran her fingers through his hair, before walking out the door.

"Why are you doing this?" Yuri asked Sunny as soon as Yoona left the room.

"Because apparently, you were never going to tell her the whole truth, you were going to let her believe it was a one night thing and that it was a mistake. Which it was not, she deserves to know the truth."

"She knows the important part. That is all that matters Sunny." Yuri told her as she grabbed a book to read to Kyungsan. "Now if you would excuse me I need to read my son a story."

Sunny eyed her up. "Go ahead." she said as she walked over to Kyungsan's bed. "Night little man." she said as she kissed his cheek.

"Night Aunt Sunny."

"If you're not down there in the next twenty minutes, I am telling her everything." Sunny told her she knew Yuri was trying to get out of talking. "I am not doing this to hurt you or her, I love you both and you know that but the lies need to stop."

Yuri bit her lip as she watched Sunny leave the room. "This is going to end badly."

 

Yoona sat in the living room wondering what Yuri had to tell her. She was knocked out of her thoughts by a knock at the door.

"Hey." she said happily finding Taecyeon on the other side.

"Hey, did you talk to TaeYeon yet?" he asked as he slides his hands in his pocket.

"No." she sighed. "I think she is mad at me."

"Why?"

"I’m not so sure." she said as she steps outside shutting the door behind her. "Usually, if I ground her or take something she loves of, she gives me the cold shoulder. Kind of like she doing now." she paused."I told her I love her and she didn't even say it back." she whispered the last sadly.

Taecyeon pulled her to him. "You know she loves you Yoong. I wish I knew what to tell you. TaeYoon has something bothering her too but I am going to get to the bottom of it tomorrow."

Yoona wrapped her arms around his neck. "Do you think they are upset because of us?"

"What do you mean?"

"Today at the fair Taec, we acted like we were a couple. Maybe they picked up on it and didn't like it."

Taecyeon thought a minute before answering. "So what if they are upset that we are a couple, what does that mean for us?"

"Taec..." she said as she tried to pull away but he would not let her.

"What? Seriously Yoona are you really going to base our relationship on what our daughters say?"

"What is going on out here?" a voice from behind them said stopping Yoona from answering.

Yoona looked back and smiled. "Taecyeon this is Sunny." she said as she turns around facing her friend. Taecyeon removed his hands from around her. “And Sunny this is my..." she looked back at Taecyeon. "My boyfriend. Ok Taecyeon."

Both sets of eyes went wide, Taecyeon because she called him her boyfriend and Sunny cause Yoona has not dated in four years and because Taecyeon is all she hears about from Yuri when she calls. Unless there is another Taecyeon she thought. "Nice to meet you." she said shaking his hand.

"You too."

"Sunny and I met the summer before our senior year. We clicked fast along with Yuri, the three of us were...”

"Unbreakable.” Sunny finished for her. "We did everything together, we ran that school." She then sighed as she realized that their unbreakable friendship will break tonight. "I'm going to head back in, nice to meet you Taecyeon."

"You too." Taecyeon said with a huge smile. Soaring after Yoona telling her he was her boyfriend.

"I will be in soon." Yoona told her then turn her attention back to Taecyeon, who kissed her sweetly after Sunny closed the door. "So I take it, you like the idea of being my boyfriend?" she asked against his lips.

"Love it." he whispered then kissed her again. "I love kissing you." he said repeating the words he said to her early in Tiffany's kitchen.

"Hmm, I love to kiss you too." she said as they stood there kissing for a few minutes.

Yoona pulled back. "I am going to talk to TaeYeon in the morning, after I find out why she is mad at me."

"Okay, I will talk to TaeYoon in the morning too." he told her. He didn't want to tell her what TaeYoon said early. He wanted to talk to TaeYoon again first.

"Well I should head back in there, Yuri has something she needs to tell me. So this should be fun." she said sarcastically. He pulled her as close to him as possible.

"You want me to stay?" He asked as he kissed her forehead.

"No, I will be fine. It cannot be that bad." she said in an unsure voice. She looked down at the grass.

"You okay?"

"I'm scared."

"Why?" He touched her check. "You can tell me."

"The last time Yuri told me something it damn near killed me." she told him, as she thought about her trip to Busan. "Kyungsan is TaeYeon’s half brother." she whispered softly.

"I figured." Yoona raised her eye brow. "The first night I met Kyungsan he told us his full name, then the other night when TaeYeon was talking to TaeYoon about her dad, she told her his full name. I put two in two together. I just didn't say anything or ask you because I wanted you to tell me when you were ready, if you were ever right."

"That is why Yuri and I have not talked. I was visiting her in Busan over the summer like I always do and she told me one night after being there for a month that she had something she needed to get off her chest. She said they both were drunk and it was a big mistake. She wanted to come clean with me, but Donghae begged her not to then she find out she was pregnant. And Donghae talked her into moving to Busan, he bought her a house, a car, and was sending her money every week."

"Wow!" Taecyeon said as he give her a small frown. No wonder she had been so upset with Yuri been here, and the thought of Yuri moving here.

"Donghae's parents are rich, anything he asked for he got it, that's how he was able to send her money every week, then Yuri got into fashion which she is amazing at, making clothes, which are awesome, she makes great money. Kyungsan doesn't want or need anything, because he pretty much has everything."

Taecyeon nodded. "So TaeYeon thinks...”

"Kyungsan is her cousin." Yoona finished for him. "But in reality he is her half brother. Pretty messed up huh?" Taecyeon just hugged her tightly. "I just don't know what to do? How do you explain to a six-year-old that her cousin is her half-brother especially a girl who believes her dad walked on water?"

"I wish I knew what to tell you." he told her as he ran his hands up and down her back.

"Me too." she sighed. "I should get in there. I will call you tomorrow."

"You sure you don't want me to stay?"

"I will be fine." she told him as she kissed him. "Do not worry about me."

"You know I will but I know you're a strong woman in you need to do this on your own. And I'm a phone call away if you need me."

She smiled up at him then kissed him one more time before walking back into her house. She walked into her living room. Sunny was sitting on the couch, Yuri was sitting on the red chair beside the couch with her head in her hands. Yoona closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Start talking." she said as she lean up against the door frame looking at Yuri.

Yuri looked up taking a deep breath giving another look to Sunny, who nodded at her. "Okay, I first want to start off my saying, I love you Im Yoon. I mean that, after what I have to tell you, you are not going to believe me. But I need you to know I do, you are my best friend and I am so sorry and I will do whatever I have to do to make things right among us again, I promise."

"Yuri just tell me, it cannot be as bad as your first secret." she looked among her friends. "Can it?" she asked, as she noticed the look on their faces.

"I lie to you, Yoona. I was not drunk the night I hooked up with Donghae. He wasn't either. We both knew what we were doing. "

"Okay, so you two weren't drunk when you hooked up." she paused. "Yuri, I already accepted that you slept with him, I am ready to let the past stay in the past. It hurts and it will probably always hurt but I am done living in the past, I am ready to focus on my future and...”

Yuri sighed loudly, this is what she has been wanting to happen. She wanted Yoona to let it go, but now she has to tell her the truth, Sunny’s right, to get back on the right track with her, she has to come clean about everything. "It was not just one night Yoona." Yuri said, cutting her off.

"It happened more than once?" Yoona asked, as she crossed her arms over her chest, Yuri nodded. "How many times?"

"Ummm..." Yuri looked at Sunny who mouth tell her. "I can't really give you a number, but we continue it for three years."

Yoona eyes went wide. "Excuse me?" she asked clearly confused, three years that's impossible. She was with him for four years. Which means three years out of the four years she was with him, he was cheating on her with her best friend. "I don't understand... " Yoona began.

"I had a crush on Donghae, when we were freshman, but I never told you. I never told him either. I flirted a lot and he flirted with me, but it took me till our junior year actually to tell him I liked him." She stood up and started to pace. "He was different than all the other guys I dated or just had a one night stands with. He made me nervous. He made me laugh, he made me smile, he made me feel things I never felt before. That is why it took me so long to talk to him, but when I did he said he had a girlfriend, that I learned later on that it was you."

Yoona stared at her, she didn't know what to say. This was the last thing she ever expected to hear.

"That was why I was mad at you when you finally told me about your relationship with him. I was not mad because you didn't tell me I was mad because I was envious you had what I wanted."

"So you decided instead of talking to me that you would go behind my back and start sleeping with him?"

"No."

"Really? Because that is what it sounds like to me."

"Yoona it was never plan to steal him from you or go behind your back. It just happened." she pleaded with her.

"Please explain to me how it just happens,because apparently I am an air head who cannot put this together."

"You guys have dated for like eight months. Well, the night of your eighth month anniversary. You two had that fight about and I told him that you were saving yourself for the right person and waiting till you got married. And being a normal guy he just wanted , so I told him I would sleep with him to help release some ." Yuri told her with her head down, afraid to look at her.

"Seriously?"Yoona yelled. "You were the one that told me not to sleep with him remember, I came to school that morning telling you that I think I was ready and you said ‘no Yoona you're not, wait a bit longer if he loves you and cares about you the way he says he does, then he will wait for you. Yoona I do not want you to do something then regret it, I know you love him, but just wait a little longer, when the time is right you're know.’" She took a deep breath. "I didn't sleep with him, because my so-called best friend told me not to, and we got into a huge fight over it, you knew we would fight and he would go to that party were you were, you set it up."

"No." Yuri yelled. “I did not plan on sleeping with him Yoona." she yelled again. "When I saw him at the party he was drinking and I asked where you were then he told me about the fight. I told him to give you time. I was a little drunk and I can't explain why I say it, I wasn't thinking, and I didn't think he was going to take me up on it."

"Oh, Okay." she paused. "So since you were a little drunk and he was drunk and you can't explain why you say what you said and you didn't think he was going to take you up on it. I should just forget the whole damn thing right?"

"No, because it didn't stop after that night, we started to sleep together twice, maybe three times a week, when you were busy with school or working. You still weren't sleeping with him and had needs and...”

"I wasn't sleeping with him, because my best friend suggested I didn't, she kept putting things in my head, scarying me." She shook her head. " I made him wait for a year and I felt bad that I was doing that to him and along he was getting his action from you at least now I understand, why he quite pressing me."

"Im Yoona...”

"Don't call me that." Yoona yelled. "Only my best friend can call me that and she left me years ago." Yoona sighed loudly."I cannot do this." she said as she started to walk away. Yuri covered , trying to hold herself together.

"Yoona, you can’t leave yet." Sunny said, as she stood up.

"Yes I can."

"Yoona, there is more, you need to hear everything."

"Sunny, I don't want to hear anymore, I can't hear anymore."

"I know this is hard and Yoona I hate that you're getting hurt again and upset over this and I believe the past should stay in the past but the truth always comes out. I just think it’s best to get it over now. So we can start over, with a clean...”

"Hell no!" Yoona said, facing Yuri. "We ain’t starting over, nothing, I'm done, I'm so done." She wiped her eyes. "What else could she possibly have to tell me?" Yoona asked as she looked back at Yuri who was now crying.

"I was the reason he never made it to your wedding." Yuri whispered as a few tears fell from her blood-shot eyes.