What is Love?

I Never See This Coming

15530-love-rain-nuevas-fotos-oficiales-d

 

 

“Hey, how is my girl?” Yoo Seung Ho said and giving you a back hug.

 

You turn around to face him and smile at him “Yah, stop messing around like that” and you hit his shoulder playing with him. “Wae?” Seung ho ask you “what if someone sees us, we are not nothing” you said and then change your face and look at your phone “yah, I don’t care your mine anyway” he said teasing you and hugging you again. You stop what you were doing in your phone and open your eyes wide open and blush. “Haha, I like when you blush” he said and messing your hair, you came back to your sense and hit him again. “Yah, let’s go it’s getting late, we have class you know” you said and go to your home class with Seung Ho. You run to the class room and Seung Ho his behind you running too. Seung Ho sit beside you, on your right was Amy your other best friend, and start to talk to her and Seung Ho was hearing what were you two were talking, he wasn’t saying nothing.

 

 

 

-LUNCH TIME-

You were picking your food and walk to a table and sit there alone until Seung Ho came of no were “Hey, how’s my ---- doing, alone, where is Amy?” Seung Ho asks you. “I don’t know, maybe she is practicing for her acting carrier or something” you said and keep eating; you didn’t realized that you had sauce on your lip, Seung Ho noticed and he went closer to you, and he bends to wipe your lip and he smile at you “Yah, jijeobun jijeobun ‘messy messy’” and he smile again and you pout and smile back. “Yah, you always do that” you said and started to brush your hair. “I like to mess with you” he said to you and you look up to face him “Yah, I’m nothing to you” you said “So, you still mine and mine only” Seung Ho said “yah, stop that, we are nothing” you said and stand up with your tray and walk away to put the food left in the trash and keep walking to a beautiful garden and sit in grass next to a tree. You fall sleep.

 

-END OF LUNCH TIME-

 

In a while you heard voices and didn’t want to wake up you keep there in silence and you suddenly hear Seung Ho and Amy’s voices and you keep calm “mmm, I want to ask you something?” you hear Seung Ho saying that part “Sure, what's the matter?” Amy said “Do you want to...hang out this weekend?” Seung Ho said “Sure, were?” Amy said with a smile in her lips “I don’t know...do you want to see a movie?” Seung Ho said rubbing his back neck shyly. “Sure, Yoo Seung Ho” Amy said blushing. They left and you were still behind the tree, finally you stand up and walk around the garden ‘Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Amy Woo are going out’ you thought to yourself and you were so deep in your thoughts that the bell ring and you didn’t noticed and you were still in the garden walking around, it was 2:55 in the afternoon and you were still there in the beautiful garden.

Suddenly you hear footsteps coming closer, you got scared and you were going to run but you fall down and twist your ankle you were rubbing it and Seung Ho came and saw you in the floor and he run to you and help you “gwenchana?” he said to you with a worried tone “Neh, gwenchana” you said standing up and you were going to sit in one of the stools but Seung Ho saw you limping and he help you. Both of you were sitting “where have you been?” Seung Ho ask you worried “I, was here the hold time” you said and didn’t face him “I called you, where is your cell phone?” you look in your pocket and there it was but without battery. “Miahne Seung Ho, it’s had no battery” you said in a lower voice “You scared me to death” he said and hug you and sigh in relief “Why are you so worried?” you asks him “Because, I can’t let my girl alone” he said and started to mess up your hair. “Yah stop that Seung Ho” you said and start to hit his shoulder. “So what are you doing this weekend?” you ask him “Well, I have plans” he said and smile to himself “Oooo, no problem” you said and you put a sad face “Why do you ask… are you asking me on a date?” Seung Ho said teasing you. You look up and give him a look >.> your dead face >.> and he stand up and start running and you stand up too and make a run to catch him, you forgot that you twist your ankle and fall down, Seung Ho turn around and look at you in the floor he run towards you “Gwenchana?” he said helping you “Neh, you’re a dead person” you said and hit him and you two head home.

 

5-WEEKS LATER

 

Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Amy Woo are closer, more than being friends. You were sad and happy at the same time; it was hard to believe before he was calling you ‘my girl, your mine and mine only’ and now you don’t hear that anymore. You feel sad because you miss him you don’t spend much time with him like the old times, he change...totally. You blame love, you hate love because you never experience before.

 

“Hey, oppa what are you doing next weekend?” you heard Amy asking Seung Ho “I don’t know, what you want to do?” he said “Let’s go to the mall together” Amy said “Neh, let’s go…” Seung Ho said but his word got cut by Amy's “---- ah, do you want to come?” she said you almost die you didn’t want to be a third wheel “mmm…I don’t know maybe…” you got cut by Seung Ho “Let’s go, cool my 2 special girls in the hold world” he said putting one of his arms on your shoulder and the other on Amy's. “Gaja, gaja” he said and smiling at you.

 

-WEEKEND TIME-

 

It was Saturday and you didn’t want to go but when you were wining not to go Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Amy Woo knock on your door. You didn’t have any other reason to open the door “Hey, you are not ready?” Seung Ho said “Anie” you said so childish and pout. “Hey, come on, I don’t want to go alone” Seung Ho said whispering in your ear “Yah, you have Amy with you” you said whispering too “So, I want you to come” he said whispering “Shiro” you said  whispering “Yah, come or your dead” Seung Ho said out loud “Shiro” you said and make a run to your bedroom, Seung Ho he run behind you,

You got to your room fast and lock it “Yah, ----ah, open the door” he said to you “Shiro” you said “If you don’t open this door right now, I will run outside and talk to that boy next door, and confess that you like him” Seung Ho. You run to the door to un lock it “Yah, Yoo Seung Ho, what in the world…” you said and didn’t finish what you were saying he cover your mouth.

 

 

 “Yah, just comen on, I want to hang out with you too” he said childish, you get rid of his hand “Yah, I just don’t want to be a third wheel” you said “Yah, that’s all your problem” he said teasing you “Neh” you said and lay down in your bed. “Yah, don’t be like that, I call one of my hyun’s to come too” he said sitting next to you.

You stand up in sitting position “Who?” you said curious “Kiseop” he said “Wait…He is that boy, that is in u-kiss right?” you said interested “Neh, I call him” he said and you stand up and go to your closet and find a cute outfit and change. “I’m ready” you said and face him. When he looks at you he couldn’t believe what he was seeing “----- ah, you look yeppuda” Amy said “ooo, gomawayo” you said and blush a little. “Hey, look who is here” Seung Ho said and you look to the door and saw Kiseop. “Hey, ---- ah, how are you been?” Kiseop ask you and went were your was and give you a kiss in the chick you blush but not too much. “Gaja, gaja” Seung Ho said and left your house.

 

 

-AT THE MALL-

 

You were having a blast with Kiseop. “So, have any boyfriends?” Kiseop asks you. “Anie, no one” you said and blush a little. “Well today, I will be your boyfriend” he said and you blush more.”Neh, ara, ara” you said. Seung Ho heard what Kiseop said to you and he got mad, a little. “Well, what are we going to do my new boyfriend?” you said teasing Kiseop “I don’t know, gaja” he said and grab your hand and walk to a beautiful store “Do you like it?” Kiseop asks you “Neh” you said, and walk to another part of the store. Kiseop came and you finish in the store and went out. “Let’s get ice cream” you said “Neh” Kiseop said and grab your hand and went to the ice cream shop; you sit and he sit in front of you and Amy came and sit beside you and Seung Ho beside Kiseop. You were eating and some ice cream stayed in my upper lip and Kiseop smile at you and he reach out and clean your lips slowly, you smile back and blush. Seung Ho saw you too were so strange to each other and he got a little jealous he grab his phone and text you.

 

 

YOU- SEUNG HO

"YAH, YOU ARE ONLY MINE"

“YAH, STOP THAT”

“YOU’RE MINE AND MINE ALONE”

“I’M NOTHING OF YOUR’S ONLY FRIENDS”

“STILL MINE AND MINE ALONE”

“STOP THAT”

“REMEMBER MINE AND MINE ALONE”

“YAH, YOO SEUNG HO, I’M NOTHING TO YOU”

“STILL MINE, WAIT ARE YOU MAD AT ME?”

“NEH, YOU DON’T SEE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW”

“YAH KIM----, WHAT BOYFRIEND, YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ALONE”

“YAH, QUIT THAT”

“ANIE MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE”

“YAH STOP”

“ :P MINE AND MINE ALONE, AND WAIT YOUR ICE CREAM IS MELTING”

 

 

You read his last text and your ice cream fall down in your pants you look at Seung Ho and pout at him, you got up and go to the bathroom to wash up and Amy fallow you and help you clean up. Amy go first and you were still in the bathroom when You went back, you saw Amy and Seung Ho so cuddely and  you were a little mad Kiseop saw you and he stand up “mmm, come with me?” he said grabbing your hand and you fallow him.

 

 

 

 

 

“So, what do you want to do next, in our date?” he said teasing you and smile, and you smile back “Don’t know? Surprise me” you said “Close your eyes” Kiseop said and you do as he said. “Open it” he said you open your eyes. When you open your eyes you noticed that he give you a chain a beautiful one. “No way, wait...why” you were speechless “Today you’re my special girl” he said and you blush. “Gomawayo” you said he smile back “Give me your phone” Kiseop said and you handle him the phone “What are you going to do?” you ask. Kiseop put the camera on and started to take pictures of himself.

 

 

kiseop2.jpg    U_Kiss_Kiseop_Reveals_His_Kkap_Skills_Da   1.jpg

 

 

 

You laugh all day long with him he makes you smile a lot. Kiseop and you finish in the mall and he walk you home safely. You had a secrete crush on Kiseop and you even mention that to Seung Ho, even Amy. You arrived and you where about to enter your home and he grab your wrist “Kajima, not yet” he said childish “What do you want to do?” you said and turning around to face him. “Let’s go someplace else, to see the stars” Kiseop said, and you said yes and he grabs your hand and you fallow him.

 

 The place was like a forest and it was dark and you were a little scared, you don’t like to be in dark places and you grab his hand tight he noticed that you where scared and he stop, facing you “It’s ok, I’m with you” he said and smile, you smile back. Both of you finally arrived to the secrete place and sit in the grass he sit in your right, he look at the sky and you did the same. “Mmm, ----ah” he said “Mjmm” you said “mmm, I want to ask you something…I have this feeling… I had this feeling a long time ago… and I will to be more than friends?” he said, and you face him, the only thing you did was to blush ‘ahhhh can’t...hide...the blushing, Kiseop me too I like you’ you thought to yourself “mmm, Kiseop…” You said and he faces you and look into your eyes. “I…naega…dangsin-eul joh-a ‘I like you too’” you said in a lower voice. Kiseop went close to you and kiss your forehead you blush even more. Kiseop and you lay down in the grass and hug him and stay a long time like that.

 

-2 MONTHS LATER-

 

Seung Ho and Amy Woo were still a couple, but Kiseop and you were having trouble’s because he debut and the company they don’t want no scandals of relationships and a tour was coming up and he decided to break up. You were sad at the moment; you didn’t want to see his face again. The day Kiseop come and explains what happened you were crying all night. The thing was that Kiseop didn’t want to break up because he still loves you and all was because of the company. So you decided to let him go because that was his dream.

 

That day was Friday and didn’t answer any calls or text message and even go out of your house. Amy was worried for you and calls Seung Ho and tell him what was happening and Seung Ho run to your house. All was dark the door was lock and he knew were is the spare keys and open the door and went to your room. You were sleeping and he lay down beside you, he started to comb your hair getting rid off all your face and he noticed that you where crying until you fall sleep. Seung Ho was worried because he was your first boyfriend, you slowly wake up and found Seung Ho beside you and he look into your eyes and you look into his and you started to cry he hug you and buried your face in his chest and cry even harder.

 

You fall sleep in Seung Ho arms and he too. After a few days later you were over it, Kiseop and you where in a relationship of friends with him. But except Seung Ho and Amy. She got a scholarship for acting and she didn’t know what to do, Seung Ho didn’t new. Amy talk to you but not the hold thing you, didn’t knew all that was happening.

 

-AMY AND SEUNG HO DATE-

 

Amy text Seung Ho to go out to the park to have a little walk then talk. “Mmm, Seung Ho...I need to tell you something” she said and lowers her head. “Yes my lovely Dobie” he replied. “I’m… living Korea… I’m going to the states… for a study abroad” she said with tearful eyes not facing him. Seung Ho didn’t answer he stay in silence “wow…that’s…incredible…for you…a big opportunity” he said with watery eyes and he started to rub her shoulders to calm her down “Don’t worried, I’ll will be find just go don’t waist such opportunity” Seung Ho said he couldn’t even speak but on list he try. “Are you sure?” Amy ask him “Neh” he said and smile a little trying to cover for not to cry. “When are you going?” Seung Ho ask her “mmm, I’m living the day after tomorrow” she said and a tear fall down her chick, Seung Ho saw her and wipe it with his finger, and hug her.

 

 

-A WEEK LATER-

 

 

 

 

You noticed Seung Ho down you never saw him like that before; 'it must be something that happened'you thought to yourself. You were in your house and when you open the door you saw Seung Ho watching TV you put your book bag in the dining table and sit beside him. You didn’t said anything and watch the TV with him. You noticed him mad for some reason, you broke the silence “What wrong?” you said and face him, he face you and he was mad. “Nothing” he replied and face the TV. You keep watching the TV with him “Yah, Yoo Seung Ho, what wrong? You are never like this” you said facing him he turn around and face you “It’s about Amy?...what happen?” you said and his eyes started too watery and you knew that something happen. “She…left…” he said still angry “Where is she?” you ask him “She left…to the states” “But…when and why?” you said a little angry “To make her dream come true, she left for a study abroad” he said and you didn’t knew.  You were mad at her for not telling you all that was happening.

 

“So, you let her go?” “Neh, I didn’t want to be a bother to her, for not letting her go, after her dream” he said, Seung Ho stand up, he was about to go to the kitchen but you put your arms around his waist back hugging him, he stop walking. You feel something weird that you never experience before, you feel electricity all over your body. Seung Ho felt relive and he feel the electricity all over his body too. He touches your hands turning around facing you. You look up your eyes meet with his and he hugs you back. ‘I miss you so much, I miss the old you, I miss that your were always by my side, I hope that the day come, to confess my love to you. I never felt this before, this feeling towards you...is...different.’ You thought to yourself.

 

The past few days you and Seung Ho started to feel something new to each other. You were walking in the park alone and you felt you phone ring, you pick it up and saw a text message.

 

 

 

tumblr_mka102xa3c1rde7xbo2_1280.jpg

 

 

You - ?

“Hey, where are you?”

“Who are you?”

“You know who I am”

“Kiseop-oppa? ^^”

“Anie, guest, pabbo”

You sit in one of the bench that was near you, and look around to find someone.

“Mmm, miahne, I don’t know you”

“Pabbo, I’m always by your side”

“Always by my side?”

“Neh”

“Miahne, I have a boyfriend”

“Liar you don’t have one”

“What, yes I have one”

“Liar, your mine and mine only”

“What?……..”

“Neh, mine and mine only”

“Yah, Yoo Seung Ho, where are you, you are dead when I see you”

“Aniie, I wouldn’t not do that, if I were you”

 

 

You felt someone covering your eyes “Who are you?” you said “Think” he replied “Yah, Yoo Seung Ho, is that you? Because is that you, you are dead for scaring me like that” you said you almost stand up but Seung grab you by your waist and start to tickle you to death you were laughing Seung Ho too.

 

“Yah, stop that” you said into your laugh “Anie you are mine” he said and you blush he saw you “I like when you blush” he said teasing you “your dead Seung Ho” you said and he run of and you were behind him, you trip and he saw you and run were you were and help you but you push him and he fall into the grass you start to tickle him but you got no luck this time and he grab you and turn around and you were lying in the grass and he climbed on top of you and tickle you but he stop and you stop laughing and he look into your eyes and you too, you blush and close your eyes. Suddenly you feel a pair of warm lips into your's and didn’t know how to react but you kiss back then it turns into a passionate one.

 

 

tumblr_maxp75xcTS1rg9h9oo1_500.jpg

(IMAGINE IN A PARK AND SEUNG HO KISSING YOU)

 

 

Then you break the kiss to have to take breath and Seung Ho lay down beside you and he was catching his breath too. He touch his chest his heart was beating fast he didn’t know what to do. On the other side you didn’t know what to do, you only blush and your heart was beating fast.

 

 

 

 

You stand up and walk to your home and enter and lay down on you couch and you forgot that you left Seung in the park and you stand up and you were about to open the door but he open it first “----- ah, miahne” he said “About what?” you said “About the…kiss” he said “it’s ok, miahne too” you said and lower your head, Seung Ho lift your chin and your eyes meet his again “I have to tell you something” you said “Saranghae” he cut your words and kiss you, you kiss back and then turn into a passionate one again. In the middle of you two kissing you said “me too”.

 

When you two were still kissing he carried you into the living not breaking the kiss and closing the door behind and he put you in the couch and he was on top of you again. The both of you didn’t know how much you two like each other.

 

 

-MONTHS LATER-

 

 

You and Seung Ho were happy together you two knew that you were for each other since the beginning. “Now, You are mine and mine only" Seung Ho said and kiss you “Now you can say that” you said and smile at him, and he smile back and kiss passionately.