The First Day

My Way to Love You

A/N: I'm Back! Sorry for waiting! I was just so excited and nervous for College life! And it's hard man! So Hard!!!

Plus, I was lazying around. Hehehe. Forgive me guys~!

I am sorry if I have typos and grammar errors on this story. English isn’t my first language but it is my favourite subject in school, so I’m learning it enthusiastically. Please bear with me.

BTW, the characters might be Out-Of-Character or OOC. Reason is I’m not too familiar with them, since I’m mostly at work (another reason for slow UD’s). Thanks for subscribing BUT please do COMMENT! I love your comments!

PLUS! Everyone in this story are about 16, 17 and 18. Let’s just imagine that.

Enough of me, on with the story~!

PS. Thank you 25th subie~ :3


 

Chapter 3: First day of school: Student Council

 

Someone’s P.O.V.

 

When the two girls started running, I called out to them to wait, but they didn’t hear me. So I was left behind confused. I lost them! Ah! Their backsides already looked beautiful. I bet they would even be more beautiful up front. How I wished they turned around.

 

 

I wanted to talk to someone since I was sulking. My friends wanted to play soccer more than my favourite, which is basketball. Damn! I really wish I could see them again. Well, if I was lucky enough, I hope they could be in the same class as me!

 

 

I jumped over the balcony and stood where the girls were before. I felt lonely. I never felt this before but, it’s a really sad feeling, being lonely is so sad. I sighed. I crouched down to admire the white daisies the girls were looking at. But besides the daisies, something else caught my eyes.

 

 

A necklace.

 

 

It was silver with a G-clef signature as its pendant. It must have been one of the girls’ necklace! I must give it back! But how? I saw neither of their faces and there were other girls in this huge academy. How in the world could I find those two?!

 

 

I sighed. I’m so emotional today I don’t think I’m the cool namja I dreamed of becoming.

 

 

I looked back at the necklace in my hand. It was sparkling under the sun rays. So beautiful, the owner must be too. I’ll give this back to her. I quickly hid it in my jeans’ pocket. Promising, I’ll take it back to you. And then maybe we could get along and be friends! :D Yay~!

 

 

Ah! My choding side is slightly showing again. But I hope she’ll like this side of me. C:

 

 

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Oh no! Where is it? I know it was just with me last night! It couldn’t have been fallen off or something!” I asked myself loudly that Sooyoung-unnie asked me what’s wrong.

 

 

“I lost my necklace unnie~! I don’t know where I put it but I’m sure it was still with me yesterday, but now…” I sighed.

 

 

“Don’t worry maknae!” she held her fist up, a determined pose “We’ll find it soon! I’ll help ya! And Yoona too! Right Yoona?” she turned to a frantic-looking Yoona, who woke up late and is now in a hurry.

 

 

“Huh? Ah! Dae!” she nodded, I guess she wasn’t listening. I wonder what happened to her last night.

 

 

“See~! I told you to eat cheese! It would help you fall asleep fast!” Sooyoung scolded her, not that scornfully though.

 

 

As I watch them bicker lightly, I began to panic again despite Sooyoung-unnie’s comforting words. I just have to find that necklace again! It was so dear to me. If I lose it, I think I’ll lose half of my heart too.

 

 

Since someone special gave it to me. My first love.

 

 

Normal P.O.V.

 

 

The first day of school was indeed thrilling, many students filled the massive school, others were from their own houses since they can afford the school tuition and are living nearby. It was packed with boys and girls coming from different rooms, different hallways, different buildings and dorm houses. The once silent academy turned into a crowded concert-like school. So noisy!

 

 

The nine girls came in with their uniforms, neat and clean. They were all excited and were ready for a very bright day. Well, some of them aren’t.

 

 

‘Come on Yoona! You can’t hide forever! But you can always run and they’ll never catch you!’ Yoona thought to herself thinking of a plan when she and her brother would, in chance, accidentally meet.

 

 

‘Wait,’ she literally paused mid-step, and Sooyoung and Tiffany gave her a weird look, also halting in their steps. ‘That’s still like hiding!’ she screamed mentally, her face showing agitation. She whacked her head on the side several times.

 

 

“Uh? Yoona? Are you alright?” Sunny asked her, the other girls stop and gathered around the flustered Yoona.

 

 

“A-ah Dae! Of course unnie! No need to worry. Just thinking how to make a good impression.” She smiled, making the others either worry, confused and reassured.

 

 

 “Whoa! Look at those guys! Fresh meat!” one of the boys wolf whistled, gathering the looks and interest of the other boys. The girls gave each other worried looks, trying to ignore the boys that were trying to get their attention.

 

 

“I knew it. We should have at least attended the same co-ed school with Sica-unnie and Tae-unnie.” Yoona whispered to Seohyun, to which the latter nodded.

 

 

Both girls along with Sunny and Tiffany were attending the same all-girls school during their three years in middle-school. The other girls attended co-ed schools, thus they are comfortable with guys around them. As for the four, they hid behind their unnies, avoiding guys that were giving them looks.

 

 

“What are you girls doing?” Taeyeon turned to the four who were hiding behind their oldest unnie.

 

 

“Unnie~” Yoona whined “Guys are staring at us~!” she pouted.

 

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes “Duh! They can’t take off their eyes at us ‘cause were probably really pretty~!” she cheered!

 

 

“And don’t forget, we’re transferees.” Jessica added. “This school is like a ladderized kind of school.”

 

 

“Ladderized?” Seohyun asked, tilting her head a bit.

 

 

“It means it has different departments. Primary and Secondary education departments are present in this school. So those students who have been enrolled here from their primary will still be a student in the same school in their secondary, only if they want to.” Jessica explained.

 

 

“Don’t worry Seo-baby, it’s not a real word any way.” Taeyeon shrugged.

 

 

“Well, it suits it doesn’t it?” Jessica asked, all of them started to walk again, towards the school’s large gymnasium, or auditorium or theatre?

 

 

The orientation will now begin.

 

 

“Good Morning dear students and Welcome our new students for this school year!” the school director greeted and everyone clapped. Everyone was greeted with the introduction of school policies and the teachers and facilitators of the school. And last but not the least, the Student Council Officers which were all elected last school year.

 

 

“Good Morning my fellow students. I am Son Ga-In, the Student Council President. Right now I am a third-year student class A. And I hope that you will cooperate with us, the Student Council, for the betterment of our school.” She spoke with confidence. Behind her, three boys and one girl stood, all looking profoundly imposing and highly elegant, sophisticated too.

 

 

“Let me do the honour of presenting to you, my colleagues; my vice-president, Lee Jonghyun.”

 

 

And on cue, the tallest guy step forward and bowed. He was so tall, he made the girl next to him a mini doll. But then he smiled, charming ang cheeky. And the girls squealed.

 

 

“Oh! That’s the guy from yesterday! Lee Jonghyun-sshi!” Tffany exclaimed.

 

 

“Really? He’s part of the student council? Whoa!” Sooyoung said with awe.

 

 

“Huh?! But then who’s that guy from yesterday then?” Taeyeon suddenly asked them “I saw another guy that was also named Jonghyun. He was being chase though.”

 

 

“Yesterday? But Jonghyun-sshi was with me. It must be another guy with the same name.” Tiffany answered.

 

 

“Must be.” Taeyeon shrugged, and they all went silent.

 

 

“That’s not Lee Jonghyun…” Yoona whispered, but Seohyun heard her.

 

 

“What do you mena unnie?”

 

 

“His name isn’t Lee Jonghyun.”

 

 

“But President Ga-In-sshi said that – “

 

 

“She’s wrong. No, maybe there’s something up.”

 

 

“Then, who is that guy unnie?”

 

 

“He’s … “ she dropped her voice, unsure of she should tell.

 

 

“Unnie?”

 

 

“Yah! You two, be quiet!” Jessica shushed them.

 

 

“Lee Ji Eun, the secretary. Cho Kyuhyun, the treasurer and Choi Minho, the activity coordinator. I am also the chairperson for the other committees under the Student Council.

The B.A.P.’s leader, Bang Yonnguk is assigned for the Discipline committee.

Starship’s Kim Donghyun is the Health Committee chairman,

Shinee’s Key or Kim Kibum is the chairman for the Cultural Committee,

Lee Donghae for the Sports Committee,

and for the Environmental Committee, AOA’s Jimin.

There are also lots of other clubs and other little organizations that aren’t mentioned yet. It is because they have to prove their worth. The biggest organization present in this institution is the Music club, headed by Choi JunHee or best known as Juniel. The Dance troupe is headed by Eunhyuk-sshi while Lee HongKi heads the Drama club.” She continued.

 

 

And so on and on with the other policies and such.

 

While the girls were walking down the hallway towards the school canteen, Yoona and Seohyun heard some few gossips.

 

 

“Have you heard? The Ryu twins transferred schools, now the Jo twins are the heads of the Pub club!”

 

 

“I wonder what they look like?”

 

 

Overhearing the conversation, Yoona asked Jessica about the so called 'Pub Club'.

 

"Pub club?" Jessica gave her a questioning glare.

 

"Dae~! I heard it from those two girls chatting aw - "

 

"Yah! Im Yoona! Eavesdropping is bad!"

 

"Wha - ! I wasn't! I just overhead it!"

 

"But still! You should just cover your ears!"

 

"Unnie~ I couldn't help it." she pouted and crossed her arms.

 

"Ugh, Yoona." she heaved a sigh.

 

"Sica-unnie! Tae-unnie is calling us." Seohyun called a feet away from them.

 

"Dae~! Come on Yoona. Never mind that stupid club. It might be bad influence. Got that?" she scolded.

 

"Dae Unnie."

 


 

"Hyung!" yelled by a very tall guy. "Hyung! Wait up!"

 

"Hm? Oh! Zelo-yah!" he turned around and smiled at Zelo.

 

"Jonghyun-hyung *pant*, I did what *puff* you wanted me to *pant* do." Zelo said out of breathe.

 

"Really? Thanks a bunch Zelo!" Jonghyun smiled, dimples out.

 

"But, hyung. I still couldn't find my sister. All through out the opening ceremonies, none of them looks like Yoona-noona." He said in the most saddest voice.

 

"Don't worry. You can still pretend to be me so you could search for your sister way easier than before. Plus, me and Kyuhyun-hyung will help you too." he patted Zelo's shoulder. "But of course, we must escape the wrath of the evil GaIn again."

 

"Hehe, hyung. She said she's gonna kill you for making me pretend to be you earlier. She said if she ever sees you, she'll give a roundhouse kick."

 

"Yeah right. Like she could." and both of them laughed.

 

At that very moment, Yoona passed-by behind Zelo. The siblings, never met since three years ago.

 


 

 

"Hyung, is that her?"

 

"Yeah, Hyung said we must have her at all cost."

 

"Should we do it now?"

 

"No, not yet. Let's wait for a while." he smiled "Let's just surprised her."

 

"Okay hyung. You're the best at this kind of games!"

 

''Soon, you'll be a part of something you'll hate and love.'

 

 




 

TOO SHORT :'( SORRY. MID-TERMS NEAR and I should be studying but,

 

"A promise is a promise!" >:)

 

Good luck to me! Good Night!

 

No questions for this hidden chapter.