FINAL

Forever

 

“Here” Yunho gives Taeyeon a disk and a small box with a pink tape on it. She looks at the disk and the small box then at Yunho with a puzzle look. “Junsu commend it to me and want me to give to you” said Yunho.

 

Taeyeon grabs it. “O... Okay. Wanna come in, oppa?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Oh, no, Taeyeon-ah... Yuri wait me at the car. Maybe next time?” said Yunho.

 

“Oh, okay no problem. Say hello to her from me, oppa. Thank you for giving this to me..” she smiles at Yunho.

 

“Okay. I’ll go now. Good bye, Taeyeon~”

 

After Yunho disappear from the door, Taeyeon close it and walks toward the living room. She puts the disk and the small box on the table and throws herself on the couch.

 

“It has been three days after your funeral, oppa.. But I already missed you...” said Taeyeon to herself. She then glances at the disk and the box.

 

“Should I play that disk, oppa? How if after I saw that video, I can’t stop my tears?” asked Taeyeon.

 

After thinking for awhile, Taeyeon decides to play that disk. She grabs the disk and play it on DVD player. No longer after that, her beloved dead boyfriend appear on the screen. Her dorky and bright skin boyfriend now replaced by pale and dull skin.

 

“Is that on?” asked Junsu cutely makes Taeyeon can’t help but giggles. “Oh yeah... Umm... Hello, Taenggo-ya~ I’m sure that if you watch this video, I’m not around anymore. Don’t miss me, okay? Hehehehe”

 

A lone tear escaped from Taeyeon’s eyes as Junsu giggles. She doesn’t bother to wipe it and continue to watch the video.

 

“So, Taenggo-ya, oppa here wants to sing a song for you. A last song maybe? Hear it, okay?” he takes a guitar beside him. He coughs for awhile then starts to singing as he strumming the guitar.

 

Darlin' I can't explain
Where did we lose our way
Girl it's drivin' me insane
And I know I just need one more chance
To prove my love to you
If you come back to me
I'll guarantee
That I'll never let you go

Can we go back to the days our love was strong
Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong
Can somebody tell me how to get things back
The way they used to be
Oh God give me a reason
I'm down on bended knee
I'll never walk again until you come back to me
I'm down on bended knee

So many nights I dreamt
Holding my pillow tight
I know that I don't need to be alone
When I open up my eyes
To face reality
Every moment without you
It seems like eternity
I'm begging you, begging you come back to me

Can we go back to the days our love was strong
Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong
Can somebody tell me how to get things back
The way they used to be
Oh God give me a reason
I'm down on bended knee
I'll never walk again until you come back to me
I'm down on bended knee

I'm gonna swallow my pride
Say I'm sorry
Stop pointing fingers the blame is on me
I want a new life
And I want it with you
If you feel the same
Don't ever let it go
You gotta believe in the spirit of love
It'll heal all things
It won't hurt any more
No I don't believe our love's terminal
I'm down on my knees begging you please
Come home

Can we go back to the days our love was strong
Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong
Can somebody tell me how to get things back
The way they used to be
Oh God give me a reason
I'm down on bended knee
I'll never walk again until you come back to me
I'm down on bended knee

Wanna build a new life
Just you and me
Gonna make you my wife
Raise a family

 

 

He puts back the guitar as he ended the song. He then smiled to camera. “How is it? Is it good?” asked Junsu.

 

“It’s good, oppa... Very very good!” answered Taeyeon as her tears flow down uncontrollably.

 

“Hmm... Oppa just want to say sorry for you, Taenggo-ya.. Oppa is sorry if oppa couldn’t be a good boyfriend for you, oppa is sorry because oppa might do something wrong, oppa is sorry that oppa couldn’t on your side anymore... Then, oppa wants to thank you because you’ve make oppa’s life complete. *cough* Taenggo-ya, please don’t cry when you watch this video...” Taeyeon wipes her tears, but her tears can’t stop flow down. “Promise to oppa, that you will be a cheerful, bright, and dorky Taeyeon as people known. *cough* Oh, don’t forget to eats, you always skip your meal whenever you busy with your work. And don’t forget to have an enough sleep, I know that you won’t sleep if your work not finish yet.”

 

“Hmm... Oh, I almost forgot one thing. Have you received the small box with a pink tape on it?” asked Junsu. Taeyeon glances at the small box which now in her hands. “Nah, open the box now. You will see what I have bought for you” Taeyeon opens the box slowly as Junsu said. She find a pendant necklace and smiles at it. She quickly wears it on her slender neck. “Do you like it, Taenggo? You should like that and thanks to me hahahaha... It will be your birthday gift from me, Taenggo-ya, since I can’t be with you again on that day. Promise me to keep that necklace...”

 

“I think that’s all *sigh* thank you for everything you gave to me, for every sweet moment we have, and the most is thank you for appear in my life *coughs* I love you, Taenggo, forever. Believe me, that you’ll always in my heart and same with me *smile* bye Taenggo, take care for your life~”

 

As Junsu said that, the video ends. Taeyeon hugging her knees tighten and burried her face between them. She can’t control her tears. She then grabs the pendant necklace that Junsu gave her and realize that it was something words written on it, Junsu-Taeyeon. She forced a smile as she promise to Junsu for keeping smiles. Her minds suddenly went to the past where Junsu had passed away.

 

***

 

 

*knock*knock*

 

Taeyeon woke up from her sleep when she heard someone knocking on her door. She rubbed her eyes and walked to the door. She wanted to scolded him/her because disturbing her sleep. She opened the door and......

 

“Who ar—Kwon Yuri? Yah, do you know what time is it? You’re dis—Hey! What are you doing?” asked her confusedly when her bestfriend pulled her hand.

 

“Keep your nag after this, Taeng. We have more important thing to do” said her as she brought her to the lobby.

 

No longer after that, a car stopped in front of them. Yunho’s face appeared when he opened the window. “Come on! We don’t have any time to wait!” said him.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon then got in his car. As they got in the car, Yunho drove the car with the highest speed. “Calm down, oppa... Lower the speed, or we might get accident” said Yuri to her boyfriend.

 

“Yuri, Yunho oppa, where are we going to exactly?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“We go to Seoul National Hospital” answered Yunho simply as he looked Taeyeon from the back-mirror.

 

Knowing that Taeyeon might get confused, Yuri answered her. “We go to Seoul National Hospital, Taeng. Yoochun oppa just called us and he told us that Junsu oppa’s condition is critical and before that he kept calling your name, so we decide to bring you there together with us” said Taeyeon.

 

“W...What happened to him? But, he told me that he go to America. I was with him to the airport, I even saw when his plane take off”

 

“Yes, he is. But two days after his departure, he came back to Korea without you know with a bad condition.” said Yuri. “He have Leukimia, Taeng. You might asked why he isn’t take the surgery, it because the hospital don’t have any stock of his blood because his blood is rare. We already checked our blood too but unfortunately, none of us have blood type like him. He also skipping his meals. That because his condition getting worse day by day”

 

“Why he doesn’t tell me about it?” asked Taeyeon as a lone tear falling from her eyes.

 

“He doesn’t want you to get worried, Taeng” answered Yuri. As she said that, the car stopped in the lobby.

 

“You two go first, I will park this car” said Yunho.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon then nodded as they got out from the car and walked into the hospital. Yuri brought her to a VIP room, where Junsu treated. They find Yoona who was sitting on the bench.

 

“Yoong...” greeted Yuri.

 

“Oh, hi unnie...and...Taeng unnie? How can be you....” asked Yoona confusedly when she saw Taeyeon was standing beside Yuri.

 

“I have told her all about this, Yoong. Now, where’s the other? Yunho oppa said that there’s Changmin oppa, Jaejoong oppa, Tiffany and Sooyoung too, where’s them?”

 

“They go to cafetaria. Maybe they will ba—”

 

“Hello guys!” greeted Changmin with Sooyoung beside him. “Oh, Taeyeon?”

 

As Yunho joined them, Yoochun oppa got out from the room and asked Taeyeon to came in. Taeyeon walked into the room with her shaking legs. Her tears almost falling again when she saw her boyfriend lying one the bed with wires and tubes connected from him to the machine. He also wear an oxygen mask which cover half of his face. She walked closer to him and sat beside him.

 

“Oppa.. Open your eyes, I’m here now....” said Taeyeon while grab his wrist.

 

As Taeyeon said that, Junsu moved her fingers and opened his eyes slowly. “T...Taenggo?” asked him, tried to released the oxygen mask and sat up.

 

Taeyeon quickly helped Junsu to sat up. She then hugged Junsu as the tears she held back started falling. “O...Oppa, how can you didn’t tell me that you have leukimia?” stuttered Taeyeon.

 

“Oppa is so sorry, Taenggo-ya.. Oppa don’t want to make you worried” he rubbed Taeyeon’s back.

 

Taeyeon release her hug and faced Junsu. “Oppa will make me more worried if oppa didn’t tell anything to me”

 

“Sorry, Taenggo-ya... Oppa promise from now on, oppa will tell you anything. Don’t crying anymore, okay?” asked Junsu then smiled and wiped Taeyeon’s tears.

 

“P...Promise me one thing, oppa?”

 

“What is that?”

 

“P...Promise me that....that you will never leave me” said Taeyeon.

 

Junsu smiled at her then hugged her. “Oppa promise”

 

They stayed with that position for awhile. They didn’t notice that their friends had came in.

 

“Taeng... Look...” said Sooyoung as she tapped Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

Taeyeon released her hug and she shocked when she saw Junsu was breathing weakly.

 

“Oppa!!” Taeyeon called him panicly.

 

“I....I’m sorry everyone...T....Taenggo-ya....Oppa loves you....always.....and forever....” as Junsu finished his words, he released his last breath.

 

“Oppa, don’t leave me!! You have promised me!!” Taeyeon shouted as her tears falling down from her eyes uncontrollably.

 

Tiffany hugged her for calm her. “He’s gone, Tae...”

 

“No, Tiffany! No! Junsu oppa promised me that he won’t leave me!”

 

Tiffany didn’t say anyword but hugged Taeyeon tighten. No longer after that, Taeyeon could control herself. She was crying silently as she saw Junsu’s lifeless body was covered by a white cloth.

 

 

***

 

She then proceed to bathe and exit her apartment. She decides to go to cemetary where Junsu burried. She drives her car to go there. When Taeyeon pass the traffic lights, she doesn’t notice that there is a truck from the opposite direction that drives with a high speed, and........

 

BRAKKKKK.....

 

TINNNNNNNN........

 

Taeyeon opens her eyes and feels a great pain on her head and her whole body. She then caught that Junsu was standing by leans on tree not far from her. She get out from her car and walks closer toward Junsu with a smile curved on her lips. Taeyeon hugs him tightly.

 

“Oppa, I miss you... Don’t leave me again, okay?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“I miss you too, Taenggo-ya.. Oppa promised that oppa won’t leave your side again”

 

Taeyeon then released her hugs when she hears ambulance siren. She turns her head and sees her body is lying lifessly on the driver seat with blood on her head. She realized that she’s dead now.

 

“We will live together forever” said Junsu then he intertwined his hand with Taeyeon’s.

 

“I love you, oppa”

 

“I love you more, sweetheart... Come on! They calling us!” said him as their body become transparent.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm back with TaeSu ff again ^^