You should felt bad..

Mr. Bossy, Happens to be My Boss
Author's POV

There's no word to describe the view of Seoul at night. It's just incredible, bright lights are provided for people who walks home from work. There's restaurant who opens late for people who gets hungry late at night and want to eat and later, gain weight and then they will wonder why. The city looks better from a far distances. But it gets ugly when you really look into the everything. For Example, lets look into, the one and only coffee shop in the middle of Seoul. Coffee Cojjee..

" Hey boss, can we go home already" Yoona asked, giving her best to persuade his cheap boss.

" 10 more minute" he said firmly, while taking a glance at his watch.To think about it, no one will actually purchase coffee late at night, but since they also sell sweat stuff, then maybe that's the reason why Jaejoong want to open late.

" Yeah Boss,can we go home" A guy with a suitcase in his hand spoke up.

" AND WHEN DID I HIRE YOU!" Jaejoong screamed. Giving a little cough, he looked back down to his computer while adjusting his tie a little.

" Bu-But, Yoona works here and what if she gets bullied by someone" Luhan asked.

" And who's that "someone" are you refering too?"

" Uhhh, No someone"

" Good"

.........................

( 8 Minute Passed)

" Can we go home now" Yoona sang.

" You come here" he pointed his finger at her.

She got up from her sit and goaned a little.

" Do you know what to do when we are about to go home?" he asked.

" Yeah? You take your stuff and remember to bring everything or else the rat will come and stole it" she said proudly.

" Your really stupid" he spatted.

" HEy! That rude"

" Whatever" he said sarcastically.

Offical Lesson #2 : How to total up the Bill.

"oKAY, So you collect the check book and add it up"

" No problem boss" she went up to the front of the desk and got all the check books and bring it back to the other side, where he was standing.

A calculator appeared in front of her. But instead of taking it, she took at it curiously.

" Uhh Boss? What is this for"

" ARE YOU STUPID! TAKE IT AND ADD UP THE BILL!" He yelled.

" Oh" formed a O shape as if she just learn something new.

She started to press in the numbers on the calculator, but realllllllllyyyyyyyy slowly.

" HURRY UP, DO YOU WANT TO GO HOME OR NOT"

" Wait.. wait, I got this" she said clamly, unlike someone who's blood is boiling inside.

The fastest she could get was 6 number per minute. Yeah pretty fast...

The more he watchs her, the more he lose his patient.

" OMG,MOVE" He gave her a little shove before he step into her place and after 5 minute or so, everything is finally done.

...............................................

FINALLY, They got onto the car. BUT!

" Hey! What the heck are you doing in my car" Jaejoong asked.

" I'm going home" Luhan replied with a smile.

" BUT your in MY car"

" Yeah, I'm going to your house BOSS"

" Listen young men, I NEVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER HIRED YOU!"

" bU-bUT....."

" NO BUT, NOW GET OUT!" He yelled.

" NOOOOOOO" Luhan grabbed onto the passenger seat from the back as if it was protecting him"

" I'll said this one more time before I call the police" he threatened.

" No" he gave him a puppy face while he tried to gather all his tears in one, as if he was about to cried.

" Boss, PLEASE, CAN YOU LET MY FRIEND STAY WITH US, HE GOT NO WHERE GO" She pleaded. And not to mention, she also gave him a puppy face.

" NO, You better  get out when I stop my car"

Both friends sighed deeply. They looked at each other as if it was the last day they are seeing each other. Tears filled up their eyes and suddently, they reach out to hug each other.

" *Snif Snif* I'm going to miss you so much" she said while hugging him.

" *Snif Snif* Me too, Don't worry, I will live for you even when I have to lay on the street"

" *Snif Snif* Please Don't die" she said.

" *Snif Snif* Even if I lay dying on the floor, at least I'm doing this for my best friend"

" WILL YOU PEOPLE SHUT UP BEFORE I KICK BOTH OF YOU OUT!" He screamed in frustration.

After that, the car grew silent, but once in a while, they would glance at each other.

___________________________________________

The black car stoped in front of a enormous house. One by one, they got off the car. Before they even enter the house...

" Now you may go" he said to Luhan. and turn around and walk in.

" Luhan, what are you going to do?" Yoona asked while taking her luggage out of his car."

" I don't know. Bu-but I don't want to stay outside" he whined.

 Suddently a light-bulb went on, on top of her head.

" Follow me" she whrispered. Then she sneakly brought him in with her.

Soon once they got in, she manage to see jaejoong's back as he walk up the stair case and found him disppear in the corner. A smile crept up from her lips as she told luhan to wait downstair and slowly, she followed up the path where she was lead to a door. And once she got there, all she heard was the sound of water. She slowly turn the knob and the screech sound of the door was heard.

But luckily he was already in the bathroom while the water is on.

In the dark, it was hard for her to see. So she carefully listen to the water, for a guide of where the bathroom would be located.

She smirked when she found out where the sound came from. And without permission, she turn the knob and peeked her head inside....

" Hey boss, can Luhan stay here for the night" she screamed. Making sure her voice was louder then the sound of the water.

And there came the......

" IM YOONA! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING IN MY BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!