The News

The Complete 9
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung’s POV

A lot of things had changed since the moment we decided to go our separate ways, however one thing that had remained the same. It is our dorm. I opened the door to be welcomed with the familiar warmth that I missed so much. This place still had the same design, even the furniture were still the same since the last time we gathered the nine of us here. It held so many memories that I couldn’t forget and it also had effects on me that made me broken down in a split second. I’m such a cry-baby! I looked over our big picture that hung directly after the entrance door; it was our Genie’s jacket picture with our own marine looks. A blush creeps in my cheeks; it’s embarrassing to imagine us doing that pose with those fierce stares and exposed figures. I put off my shoes and walked toward the living room to sit and kill some boredom while waiting for them to arrive. I still remembered vividly the day before we told the world about our disbandment in this room. We argued, cried, yelled at each other when at the same time we comforted, laughed, joked about the upcoming heart-wrenching event. We solved everything on that very touching moment, and the most unforgettable moment is when we decided to sleep on the floor hugging each other till the morning came.

We got these huge eye-bags when we came to SM Entertainment the next morning yet we felt so relieved that we had solved everything. Taeyeon and Jessica could finally make up and got rid of that awkwardness between them. Tiffany eventually told Sunny that she felt sorry about their broken promise a few years back. Hyoyeon and Yoona had those deepest talks about their guiltiness toward each other. Yuri and I obviously done nothing except stared into each other dark orbs, finding the truth behind those good lies. And, Seohyun just hugged all her eonnies without muttering a single word. We removed all the bad things and just let the good memories got the best of us. Two days before that important announcement, we were in a complete mess. We yelled at each other and almost caught into a fist fight. We were so upset about one person, about her decision to be exact. That’s her decision about our disbandment. Our company asked a week before about our contract and future, whether we wanted to stay or not. That particular person is the first person that decided to leave the group. She’s also the first person to move out from the dorm. All in all, she’s also the one that left us. I hated her so dearly once, then I realized that I couldn’t hate my sisters especially her. I just simply disappointed to her.

“Eonni!” A familiar voice startled me while I held my chest. I turned around and found the latter grinned from ear to ear.

I shot glare toward her. “You scared me, Yoong!” I scolded her while patting the place next to me for her to sit which she complied afterward.

“It’s such a rare moment for someone like you to come the earliest. What is the thing in your mind, Choding?” I asked her with the furrowed eyebrow, questioning her.

“It’s nothing. I thought about putting prank toward Tiffany eonni, but then I realized it wouldn’t work. She become really smart, I always get busted.” She chuckled a bit, and then she continued. “I’m just kidding, eonni. I had a filming around here then I read your message this morning. You also said that it’s really important, I rushed here you know.” Yoona told me with those sparkling eyes of hers.

“You were the one that trained Tiffany. That’s your own fault! By the way, do you have any plan tomorrow? These talks would last longer than before.” I said to her.

Before Yoona could answer me, chat and laugh were heard in front of our door and followed by the cracking sound of the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter