Loved You First

Loved You First

LOVED YOU FIRST

Donghae's POV
"I'm so scared what if she doesn't like me hyung what if she thinks that I'm just only her bestfriend what if". Donghae could not finished his word because Leeteuk his older brother stop him. "Your so stupid Lee Donghae how will you know if you did not try it once. Why dont you try to confess to Yoona so that we will know if she going to reject you or not." Donghae go upstairs he go to his room and think what he needs to do if he going to confess or not.

"Aish! I dont know what to do IM YOONA YOU DRIVING ME CRAZY!!" And then Donghae decided to go to sleep and think a plan for tomorrow he decided to confess to her tomorrow.

Its already morning and Donghae wake up early and call Yoona.

Yoona: yeoboseyo
Donghae: hi there yoong
Yoona: oh hae oppa why are you calling this early in the morning?! Do you know that you wake me up!
Donghae: mianhae yoong haha I thought you already awake by the way I want to meet you this afternoon around 4 pm are you free??
Yoona: ne I'm free see you later oppa anyeong.
Donghae: anyeong see you yoong

Its already 3:00 in the afternoon and Donghae is already done fixing his self so he decided to go to her house. When he already there he saw someone that is so very familiar to him he saw Choi Siwon infront of her house. He saw Siwon standing there with flowers and he saw Yoona open the door he doesnt have any idea what is really happening. Its exactly 4 pm in the afternoon when Siwon leave her house and then Donghae's phone rang.

Yoona: oppa
Donghae: ne
Yoona: mianhae I cant go with you cause Siwon oppa confess to me a while ago and we are officially dating oppa haha I'm so happy that finally Siwon oppa is my boyfriend
Donghae: .........
Yoona: oppa?
Donghae: ne
Yoona: are you okay?? I'm really sorry I will treat you next time dont worry.
Donghe: aniya I'm fine in fact I also have an important things to do Yoong.
Yoona: oh okay see you next time hae oppa

Then Donghae drove his car to the park he throw the flower he bought he is so sad he feels that there is no tomorrow for him the one that he loves the most is already taken her heart is taken he dont know what to do he wants to kill himself but one person tap his shoulder his Teukie hyung.

"Whats up bro??"
"I'm not in a good condition hyung as you see I'm broken hearted hyung I should tell her that I love her but that Siwon guy interfer to my plan hyung I loved her first"
"I told you that you should confess to her Hae but what did you do you just keep it to your self that you love her you dont even tell her Hae its your fault bro"
"I need a comfort here hyung so please"
"Mianhae bro kaja lets go home and eat some food it will help you to release your stress"
"Arasso hyung"
"I'll drive hae arasso"
"Okay"

Yoona's POV
I'm preparing myself for my date to my new boyfriend Siwon oppa. But I'm still concern to Hae oppa I think he is not feeling well when I talked to him to the phone awhile back. Anyways I will talk to him maybe tomrrow but for now I need to be a beautiful girl infront of Siwon oppa.

Its already 6 pm and Yoona is already done preparing and few second had pass someone is knocking to her door and that someone is Siwon.

Siwon: are you ready baby??
Yoona: ne lets go so that we can enjoy our night.
Siwon: alright lets go it seems that your so excited to have a date with a handsome guy like me haha.
Yoona: arasso lets go

So they go to their destination and have a date. Its already 11 pm when Yoona got home she is so tired but she enjoy the date with Siwon.

Donghae's POV
Three months have passed but still I cant move on I still love her what can I do she is the only girl that I loved the only girl can make my heart beat faster she is the only one IM YOONA. But she is now taken with that Siwon guy in her voice at the phone Yoona is so happy to have him I think I need to go in some place so that I can think properly.

"Hyung I'm going to the park I just want to remove my stress"
"Arasso take care okay bro"
"Ne I'm going"

When Donghae is on his way to the park he saw Yoona but she is not looking good.

Donghae: hai there yoong
Yoona: oh oppa
Donghae: why are you crying??
Yoona: its nothing
Donghae: come on I'm still your bestfriend eventhough you have a boyfriend so tell me what happen.
Yoona: I will not going to tell you anything Donghae at the first place your not my bestfriend anymore you abandon me you did not answering my calls and now you are here and telling me that you are my bestfriend!
Donghae: yoong
Yoona: I need to go
Donghae: yoong wait
Yoona: dont dare to follow me Donghae.

And with that Donghae stay alone in the park bench he is still thinking what really happens and then he saw a very familiar figure he saw Choi Siwon. He approach him.

Donghae: you are Siwon right?
Siwon: yes and your Donghae right?
Donghae: how did you know me?
Siwon: come on in the two months that I have a relationship with Yoona the only name he is only saying is Donghae. What happen to Hae oppa. Why his not answering my call. I've done everything so that she will forget you but she is always care for you I'm sorry if you think that I hurt her but she loves you Donghae I hope you can gave her the happiness that she deserve.
Donghae: thank you for telling me this.
Siwon: its nothing.
Donghae: I need to go thank you once again

Then Donghae run as far as he could to her house. He rush to her room and knock to her door.

Donghae: yoong open the door I need to explain everything yoong please open the door.
Yoona: just leave me alone please
Donghae: you dont understand you still remember the time that I asked you to go with me to the park I have a planned to tell you that I really like you I love you yoong. I'm just scared that you will reject me and it will destroy our friendship yoong I'm sorry I did not tell you this before I love you yoong I really do.

Yoona did not respond she is still in here room and crying.

Donghae: I'm going to leave I think you need some time for your self saranghae yoong.

Its already morning and Donghae decided to go to her house to cook some breakfast for her but when he is already there he saw Yoona on the kitchen and she is already eating her breakfast.

Donghae: you wake up early?
Yoona: ne I cant sleep last night
Donghae: look yoong I'm so sorry I'm just scared that you will reject me I'm so sorry.
Yoona: its okay oppa you dont need to say sorry
Donghae: yoong??
Yoona: oppa I love you too and I want to be your girlfriend ever since when we were kinds I want to be your wife in the future oppa I love you I really love you.
Donghae: you make me happy yoong sorry if you waited for so long I love you very much baby yoong.

And then he hug Yoona as tight as he can he miss this girl so much and he cant help his self but to his the girl that he loves their first kiss.

Donghae: your my first touch first kiss and you are also the first girl who make me feel like this yoong I love you very much yoong I really do.
Yoong: I love you too oppa.

And starting from that day they have a happy life with each others arm.

-THE END-

 

Thank you for reading may fanfic thank you very much. Sorry for the typo errors and grammatical errors:)