The Surprise

White Day Disaster?

You woke up super excited that morning thinking that your boyfriend would give you a call or a text saying HAPPY WHITE DAY BEAUTIFUL, but sadly, nothing. you got out of bed and waited a bit, nothing. when you got up to make breakfast you noticed he still hadn't changed the hour to any of the clocks in your house. Now you were late to work and had to get ready as quick as possible. 

You your phone and you were about to go on break when you got a text.
It was a video he had sent you. Kevin's smiling face appeared.



"____________, I have a busy schedule today, if I have time, I will give you your BIG BIG BIG present alright? I love you! Muuuuuaaahhhh!" he blew a kiss into the screen and you felt your heart leap, you were dying to know what it could be.

Your shift ended late and you weren't expecting Kevin until the next day so you decided to buy yourself some snacks and head home.

When you got to your apartment, a note was left on the door.

"A package is waiting for you miss" it was from your security guard.

You gave the man a quick call and he said he left it in your apartment while you were gone, he said that a tall, slender, young man left it.

You decided to open the door, still not expecting anything..

"KEVIN!" you shouted and ran up to him, not realizing you dropped your grocery bags and heard the bottles break.

"Hey jagiya! I thought i would find you here earlier."
"No, I had to stay late to cover someone's shift. what are you doing here?" you asked.
"I wasn't going to let you think I forgot about my jagi! I could never do that. I wanted to surprise you so I came back and opened up your package."

"Aww I love it its adorable!"

You ran up to it and body slammed right on top of its fluffyness. you closed your eyes and drifted off on the giant teddy bear.


"Your too cute jagi, I'll join you after I fix the clocks, sorry for confusing you this morning i needed more time.." he said in a whisper.

He kissed your forehead and went to work on the clocks. He was after all, the cause of your morning disaster.

That night, Kevin carried you off into your bedroom and placed the bear at the side of the bed. He held you close on your bed as he drifted off too.

 

The End! <3 cutie kevie!!!