~What happened?~

I Promise

~Minwoo's POV~


"Umma im going now!!" I yelled as i walked out of the door. It was my first day of high school.

"Minwoo ah! Over here!" I heard someone yell behind me. I saw twins waving at me.

''Oh Youngminie! Kwangminie!" I waved and ran up to them.

"Which class are you in?" I asked hoping they were in my class.

"We are in class B2!" Kwangminie answered.

"Jinjja? Nado! Gaja!(Really?Me too! Lets go!)" I exclaimed and dragged them to Kirin High School. When we walked inside, fan girls ran after us. We ran to the boys bathroom to avoid being surrounded by girls screaming in our ears.

"We should find a place for our secret hangout soon so we dont have to do this everyday." Youngminie suggested.

"Okay we will look during lunch." I said and they nodded.

"I think they left its so quiet now." Kwangminie said and we peeked out to make sure they were gone. We walked out and noticed that everyone was staring at two girls holding hands.

"Who are they?" Youngmin asked.

"Why is everyone staring at them? Are they popular or something?" Kwangmin asked.

"I think its because they are holding hands." Youngmin answered.

"That girl on the right looks familiar. Is it Ji Nie??" I thought in my head. Suddenly, i couldnt control my body. I ran up to her and hugged her. I felt her flinch.

"WHO ARE YOU AND GET OFF!" She yelled at me as she pushed me off. My heart broke a little.

"Its me!" I said.

"OMG!" She said i smiled as she said that." Yah i dont know you one bit."

"Its me. NO MIN WOO." I told her. "Does that ring a bell?"

"Arent you that guy fro-" She was cut off.

"He is from the boy group BOYFRIEND." Han Sun Hwa said.

"Oppa!" She said trying to be all cutesy but it was just weird when she does it.

"Which class are you in? Im in class C1! Are you in my class?" I shook my head.

"ASSA! Shes not in my class!" I thought in my head. She is always annoying me. I hate her so much but i have to be nice to her.

"Nope. Maybe if you get your grades up you will be in the same class as me." I said to her. She stomped away. Ji nie was gone now.

"I wonder which class Ji Nie is in. Maybe she is in my class! Why doesnt she remember me. I wasnt gone for that long." I thought in my head. I suddenly felt someone pinch my cheeks to get me back to reality. It was Kwangmin and Youngmin.

"Hey who is that girl you hugged?" Kwangmin asked.

"Oh she is one of my friends." I answered.

"She looked like she didnt know you." Youngmin said.

"Whatever lets just go to class." I said trying to end the conversation. They looked at each other with blank faces but just shrugged it off. When we walked in the classroom i saw Ji nie sitting in the back talking to her friend.

"Yes! She's in my class!" I exclaimed in my head.

"Hey, lets sit over there." I told Youngmin and Kwangmin as I point to three seats in the second last row. I sat in the middle , Kwangmin sat on my right side and Youngmin on my left. I felt someone tap my shoulder.