[1/1]

Nerves

I stopped at the door, pressing my ear to it, trying to hear if anyone was out there. I didn't hear a single sound, so I sighed, slowly opening the door. My nerves were still getting the best of me, and I trembled slightly. I couldn't help my nervousness, as he had spoken on that radio show about me. He said it's y when I come out of the shower. I didn't ever bring clothes with me, since my room wasn't far from here. But I didn't think me coming out in just a towel would do anything to any of the members. I slowly walked down the hallway, looking around for anybody. I didn't see anything, so I relaxed.

But I had this uneasy feeling, as if someone was watching me.

I quickly turned my head, not seeing a thing. I sighed, telling myself there was nothing to worry about. I heard the floor creak and I jumped, turning fully around, holding up the towel that threatened to fall. “W-Who's there?” I asked softly, only to gulp when there was nothing but silence. I kept walking, tying the towel tighter around my waist.

I knew there was someone behind me. I could practically feel them. I sped to my room, and was about to shut the door when the wind was knocked out of me. I hit the ground hard on my stomach, groaning, only to feel someone on top of me. I turned around, only to gulp when I saw Youngjae.

“Hyung?” I whispered, and he just smirked at me.

“Hey, Jongup-ah.” He whispered.

“Hi.” I said softly, a nervous pit forming in my stomach. “Can you let me up?”

Maybe...” He mumbled with a chuckle, leaning down to my face.

“Hyung!” I squealed, blushing and pushing him off of me. “Let me put on some clothes!” I tried to get up, but he reached for me. He grabbed the back of the towel, and I managed to get up, only to stop when I felt the towel fall off of me. I squeaked, snatching it back and attempting to cover myself, when he grabbed my arms.

“Jonguppie...” He whispered, “..when will you realize you're perfect?”

I blushed, biting my lip and just staying quiet.

“You're beyond y, beyond beautiful, beyond any compliment that I could give you.” He continued, his eyes scanning down my body, growing darker the longer I looked, it seemed. “You're the epitome of perfection, and I can't help myself.”

“H-Hyung..” I muttered, blushing wildly at the string of compliments. I buried my face in his shoulder, “...can I put on a robe or something please? It's cold.” I begged, feeling holes burning in my body wherever his eyes landed.

He sighed, but smiled. “Yeah, I'm sorry.” He reached over, grabbing the robe off my dressed and pulling it around me. I slipped my arms through, tying it securely. He had a dejected expression on his face, and I just furrowed my brows, trying to figure out what was wrong.

“You okay?” I asked.

He nodded, “I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so creepy.” He mumbled, puffing out his cheeks in a pout.

I admit. I can't resist his pout.

“It's fine, Youngjae-hyung, don't pout.” I said quickly, biting my lip. He just looked even sadder, his eyes lowering and his pout only increased. “It's really okay!” I insisted, “You just sort of scared me.” He didn't leave that expression, and I saw his eyes starting to water. I started to panic, “It was really sweet, actually.” I mumbled, looking down away from his eyes. “I appreciate it.” I chewed on my lip, slowly looking back up, only to see his eyes open wider, his lips parted.

“Really?” He asked, a small pink glow coming on his cheeks.

I smiled involuntarily, finding him the most adorable person on the planet. I guess I didn't mind him tackling me as I get out of the shower, or finding me y, or even perfect, because he was adorable, too adorable for words. I nodded, a huge grin on my face. I couldn't even stop it, and it only increased when he smiled back at me. I wanted to do something, but I was worried about his reaction. But with what just happened, I figured he wouldn't mind, so I stepped forward, pulling him into an embrace.

“I guess I'd be okay with you ing on me, hyung.” I mumbled, giggling lightly. “As long as you don't mind if I find you extremely adorable.” He leaned back, pouting again, except this time, his eyes showed no sadness.

It was ing adorable.

I just smiled, having this urge to just kiss his puffy cheeks, but I didn't, opting to just hold him tighter, placing my chin on his shoulder.


 

I got out of the shower in just a towel, walking down the hallway. I just smiled when I heard the floor creak behind me. I got to my room, turning around and opening my arms, giggling when Youngjae tackled me on the bed. “Hey.” He said casually, resting his head on his arms, propped up by his elbows. I rolled my eyes, resting back against the pillow.

“Hey.” I replied, reaching up to move a strand of hair out of his face.

“Hey, Jongup-ah...” He whispered, catching a water droplet falling from my wet hair. I looked into his eyes, biting my lip when I saw his eyes lowered, not looking back at mine. My lips were drying out of nerves, so I quickly them, only to see his eyes follow my tongue. I blushed, doing again, just slower. My suspicions were confirmed when his eyes tracked its movement.

“Can I kiss you?” He whispered, and I felt my heart banging against my chest. I'm sure my face was beyond flushed, but I still nodded. I'd always had something more than friendship feelings for him, I knew, so I guess I was okay with it.

He leaned down and his lips lightly brushed mine. My breath hitched, and I leaned up into the kiss, my eyes falling to a close. Our lips moved in a perfect sync, as if they were made for each other. I didn't have a lot of kissing experience, so I just sort of followed what he did, yet it seemed almost surreal, perfect.

We pulled apart only when we were running out of breath. I tried to calm my furious heart, but nothing was working. Every time I looked back into his eyes, it started up again. He smiled, resting his forehead on mine. “That was amazing, Jonguppie.” He whispered. I smiled, nodding in agreement. I slid my arms around his neck, looking into his beautiful eyes. “I-I...” He began, stopping and letting out a breath before continuing. “I love you, Moon Jongup.”

I blushed furiously, moving to cover my face. My heart was flying off the chains, threatening to leave my chest with every beat. All I could do was let the words repeat in my head. Every time they did, there was only one thing on my mind.

Me too.

“I-I love you, too, hyung.” I muttered, only moving my hands when he wrapped them in his own. He smiled, leaning down and pecking my lips.

“So you won't mind if I continue ing on you?” He asked with a chuckle.

I just laughed softly, nuzzling my nose against his cheek. “Only if I can on you, too?” I muttered, and he just smirked.

“I wouldn't have it any other way.” He whispered, and I just smiled.

THE END.