Come On ( 이리와 )

Call You Mine ( 내꺼 널 불러 )

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry to interrupt, just thought this song would go with the story..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzSH-M6u2QU

Btw, this story is based on your p.o.v ( Park HaRin ). Hope you'll enjoy this story. And again, i'm sorry for any errors. Do comment and subscribe. Thank you & Enjoy~

 

 

 

 

Call You Mine ( 당신은 내 전화 )

 
 
 
"Yah. Park HaRin"
 
 
 
I groan in annoyance as i lift my head up, staring at the figure infront me. Kim Myungsoo, the school's kingka, the school's heartbreaker, the school's best guitarist. You name it, its all him. Mr Perfection. 
 
 
 
But even with all his handsome features, cool atittude and awesome guitar skills, i just can't find myself falling for him. Maybe because i known him since High School? Maybe we're from two different planets? I don't know. Call me crazy, i don't care.
 
 
 
"Yes Myung?"
 
 
"Are you coming next week?"
 
 
"Where?"
 
 
"The live gig by Downtown. This Saturday. We're playing."
 
 
"I don't think so"
 
 
"Why?!"
 
 
 
I was taken aback by his sudden raise of voice and those cold-icy eyes, burning holes through me. 
 
 
 
"S-sorry."
 
 
 
I stare at him blankly as he scratches his neck awkwardly. I let out a light chuckle, which he seems to be taken aback by as i stand up and slung my bag over my shoulders. 
 
 
 
"I'll try to come and support you okay? But no promises. I may have something on. Bye"
 
 
 
With that, i walk pass him and out of the school compound. And thats when it hits me...
 
 
 
'Why does he want me there so badly?'
 
 
 
Not wanting to jump to any conclusion, i decide to shrug it off, shove the earbuds into my ears and blast some music. 
 
 
 
 
Saturday; The Day Of The Gig
 
 
 
I slam my hands onto my desks as i throw my books to the side. Stress. A whole week of non-stop studying is killing me. I got off the chair, drag my feet to the kitchen and pour myself some cool drink. 
 
 
 
Beep
 
 
 
I pull out my phone that has been in my pocket for who knows how long and stare at it. 
 
 
 
Mr Perfection
 
 
 
I scoff, thinking it was from my mother. I read the text message as a smile crept onto my face. 
 
 
 
'Yah Park HaRin. I hope you'll come and support me, today. It really means alot to me if you do. I promise you won't regret it.'
 
 
 
A small laugh slip off my mouth as i shove my phone back into my pocket and shift my gaze at the clock, 5pm. 
 
 
 
'Well, i don't think i have anything better to do. Plus, i really need something to release my stress.'
 
 
 
I thought as i pull my phone back out and reply him, a huge smirk forming onto my lips. 
 
 
 
'Sorry Myung, i have something up.'
 
 
 
Wait and wait for his reply. But none. I frown. But soon replace with a smirk at the thought of surprising him. I glance at the clock again and decide to wash up before meeting him. 
 
 
 
After a cold bath, i put on my flowery dress with a leather jacket over it, together with a pair of boots. Tie my hair up into a high messy bun, clipping my fringe with it and apply some light make up. 
 
 
 
 
 
Once i'm satisfy with myself, i leave a note for my mom and head out. Since the venue isn't that far from my house, i've decide to walk. Not too hot, nor is it too cool. Perfect. Nothing better than a walk on a perfect weather. 
 
 
 
My thoughts is cut off when my phone beeps, signalling a new text message. Knowing who it is, i pull it out and read what it says. 
 
 
 
'... Its okay. Maybe next time then. I gotta go.'
 
 
 
I put a hand over my mouth, surpressing the laughter that's threathening to burst out loud. He's obviously sulking. 
 
 
 
I lift my head up looking around at the familiar street. A grin creeps on my face when i spot a huge sign saying,
 
 
 
'Live Gig Tonight; 8pm'
 
 
 
Time check, 7.45. In time, i guess. I look around, lost. Mentally curse myself for not asking him where it was before. I sigh but decide to head for the sign. As i was walking a group of girl shouting and swooning catches my attention. 
 
 
 
"Oh my god. I can't wait to see the gig. Especially him. Lets go girls."
 
 
 
Perfect. 
 
 
 
I follow them, walking a distance behind them, not wanting them to think i'm a creepy stalker. 
 
 
 
It seems like a dark-abandoned street, but by the corner, theres colourful lights and loud music blasting. After they entered, i sneakily follow them in. 
 
 
 
Greeted by girls swooning and shouting. One of the reasonable reason why i hesitate to come here, i don't wanna come home deaf. But fine, since he's like bugging me about it and making me feel bad, i have no other choice. 
 
 
 
'You better mean what you say Myungsoo. I better not regret it'
 
 
 
I walk towards the stage and squeeze myself through the people. My eyes lit up at a certain person standing at the back, Myungsoo. Strangely, my heart rate increases, making it skip a beat as i stare at his nervous face. He seems down. But still hot, with the torn jacket and his messy-scrunged hair. 
 
 
 
I snap out of my thoughts immediately and shook my head, shrugging the thoughts away. This is it, i straighten my outfit, inhaling a huge amount of breath and i slowly walk towards him, pushing these annoying girls away. 
 
 
 
"Kim Myungsoo!"
 
 
 
His head snap up as we meet eyes. I let out a chuckle and wave at him. His eyes widen. But then immediately replace with a wide smile before running towards me, pulling me into a hug and wrapping his arms around my waist. Awkward, i slowly wrap my arms around his back and gives a light pat. 
 
 
 
"I thought you said you never come!"
 
 
"And you believed me?"
 
 
 
I giggle and eventually stop when i shift my gaze onto his eyes, losts in it. We stood there, ignoring all those girls screaming and shouting over him for attention. 
 
 
 
'What is this feeling?'
 
 
 
I look away as i felt my face heating up. I glance at him and was taken aback by his also redden face. He's blushing. Cute. 
 
 
 
"I-i gotta go. Its my cue now. Stand where i can see you okay?"
 
 
 
Before i could reply, he already left. I let out a loud sigh, realizing that i've been holding my breath the whole time. 
 
 
 
'Whats wrong with me? Its not possible that i'm falling for him right? No. Remember HaRin. You're an average girl. And he's a kingka. We're different.'
 
 
 
I shift my gaze at the so-called 'stage' and wait for it to begin. My eyes lit up when Myungsoo and his bandmates climb onto the stage. He looks at me and gave a tiny wink as he starts strumming onto the guitar. 
 
 
 
His voice is perfection. His guitar skill is perfection. Oh screw it, he is perfection. When the song ended, i clap my hands loudly and show him a double thumbs up. He flash his killer smile at me and grab onto the mike...
 
 
 
"Hi guys. The next song is.. For this certain person that comes into my life, and completing it. I hope she understands what i'm trying to say through this song and accepts my confession. This song is for you.. Park HaRin"
 
 
 
My eyes widen as i stare at him, still digesting the words. 'Aww~' and 'Ohh~' fills the room, making me blush even harder. Thanks alot. I stare at him as he flashes me another of his smile. But its different this time. Its so... Sincere. 
 
 
 
He grabs onto his accoustic guitar and begin strumming it. I tuck my hair behind my ears as i carefully listen to the lyrics, one by one. 
 
 
 
 
(Call You Mine-Jeff Bernat)
 
About not too long ago, I woke up feeling kind of blue (So I)
Picked up my phone and I decided that I hit up you (So then)
We talked for a little while, ask me if I could roll through (So we)
Met up, got food, and we spent time till the night was through
 
(Can I) call you my own, and can I call you my lover
Call you my one and only girl
(Can I) call you my everything, call you my baby
You're the only one who runs my world
(Can I) call you my own, and can I call you my lover
Call you my one and only girl
(Can I) call you my everything, call you my baby
You're the only one who runs my world
 
I remember this night we had, outside on the grass us two (We were)
Gazin' at stars who smiled as my eyes only turned towards you (I knew)
There was no one else I needed and my love's never felt this way
(I wasn't) Too sure if you would mind I was nervous but I had to say
 
(Can I) call you my own, and can I call you my lover
Call you my one and only girl
(Can I) call you my everything, call you my baby
You're the only one who runs my world
 
Girl can I, call you mine, you and me, happily, by my side
Through day and night, let it be known, that you're my own
Girl can I, call you mine, you and me, happily, by my side
Through day and night, let it be known, that you're my own
 
(Can I) call you my own, and can I call you my lover
Call you my one and only girl
 
 
 
 
He ends the song with his guitar solo. The room is full of applause and cheering. My lips curve upwards into a smile as he stares at me. Suddenly, he run off the stage,  leaving the crowd dumbfounded. I too, was dumbfounded.
 
 
 
When suddenly, a hand grab onto my wrist pulling me up to the stage. I look at the audience, girls who mostly looks envious, sad and happy too.
 
 
 
But then my gaze shifts to the guy standing infront of me, holding onto a bonquet of flowers. My favourite, red roses. He bend on his knees, holding onto the roses. 
 
 
 
I cover my face in embarassment as the room fills in with laughters. I try to calm myself down as i drop my hands by my side.
 
 
 
"Park HaRin. I love you. Ever since i first step into High School.."
 
 
 
'Aww~'
 
 
 
"And i know, one day you'll be mine. And i hope today is the day. Park HaRin. I promise not to play with your feeling and be true to you. Park HaRin, can i call you mine?"
 
 
 
Not a word said, i nod my head and throw myself at him. Wrapping my hands around his neck as he wrap his around my waist. We pull away as he hands me the roses which i gladly took it. And now, the room is full of applause and cheers again. We bow 90 degree and dash out off the stage. 
 
 
 
"HaRin.."
 
 
"Hmm?"
 
 
"Thank you."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
 
 
He grabs my hand, interwine his fingers in between mine, giving it a slight squeeze.
 
 
 
"For making this the best day of my life."
 
 
"Shouldn't it be the opposite? You did all this because of me."
 
 
"I would do anything to get you."
 
 
"Well you have me now"
 
 
"I know. Now, lets go."
 
 
"Where"
 
 
 
He wraps his arms around my neck as we head towards the exit door. 
 
 
 
 
"On a date. Out first date."