A Good Person or Not?

Heaven's Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung’s POV

            Mason was Heaven’s gift for her on her birthday that’s what she always told herself. Soon they reached back the café and Mason immediately greets his aunt Soyeon and went to play with his Jiyeon omma.

            “I hope you don’t find this intrusive” Soyeon started to say to Eunjung.

            “What is it?” Eunjung asked

            Soyeon looked to where Mason and Jiyeon were, and then looked back at Eunjung. “Mason is already growing up…”

            “And??” Eunjung asked again with a confused expression on her face.

            “Aren’t you going to tell him about his father?? Soon enough he will start to ask about it” Soyeon finally lets out her thought and she sees that Eunjung became uneasy about the question she just throws her.

            “I know unnie,” Eunjung answered almost inaudible. “But what do I tell him? I know nothing about his father; I can’t even remember his father’s face”

            “Don’t you really remember his father’s face?” Soyeon asked in disbelief.

            “I don’t” Eunjung answered honestly.

            “Seriously?” Soyeon asked once again in disbelief.

            “Wae? You think I’m lying?” Eunjung asked back and Soyeon shakes her head.

            “It’s not like that. I just thought that maybe you are afraid to tell us before, that is why you told us you don’t remember. I can understand if that is the case. It was really hard. I would do the same if I were you.” Soyeon explained her thought.

            “I really don’t remember him unnie, my mind is in chaos that time, my head hurts because of the alcohol I had the night before and to add to that, I woke up in a stranger’s room, with no idea of how I got there. Of course my mind is at mess.” Eunjung explained.

            “So, you really don’t remember anything about him? As in anything?”  Soyeon asked once more.

“The only thing I remember about him is that, he is a good person.” Eunjung told Soyeon and she could only sigh.

Soo Hyun’s POV

            He is waiting for Eunjung on the café she is working at. Somehow he manages to convince Eunjung to play the role of his pretend girlfriend. He’s been looking at his watch endlessly because Eunjung was already 10 minutes late.

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter