Track#1 - Tonight I'm Getting Over You

Music From the Heart - One Shot Collections

Tonight I'm Getting Over You

- Carly Rae Jepsen

(Junho, Hyoyeon & Eunhyuk)

 

"You have done a lot of wrongdoings already and I forgave you a lot too. Why do you keep on hurting me?" 

Hyoyeon was crying so much. It was the nth time they had a fight this month. She went to Junho's apartment, her boyfriend, only to spot him along with another girl snuggling on a couch all sweety on each other.

"I didn't ask for your forgiveness though" he said coldly. 

Even after everything he has done, she still takes him back. She loves him so much that she's willing to forgive him anytime.

Hyoyeon sighed, "I'm hurting too much already" she mumbled.

"If so, you can leave me now, you know. Let's just stop this thing"

"This thing?" Hyoyeon gasped. "You only refer our relationship as "this thing"? We have dated for a year and a half already. I can't believe you just called it that way."

"Come on, you just said you're hurting too much already. So, let's just stop seeing each other."

Hyoyeon clings onto him, she might look stupid but she doesn't care at all. She just love him so much. "I didn't mean it like that. You can change and I can wait. I will wait beside you" Her eyes were full of tears and her make up was already very messy.

"But I don't want to change. I don't want this relationship to continue anymore. I can't keep you beside me anymore. You are too much of a hassle. I can't go around seeing other girls when I'm with you. You are far from them, you're all cool and all. But my types are those who are really y and feminine. You're not just them." he said before picking up his jacket and went straight to the door. "Lock the door when you leave" he said as he went outside, not looking back once.

Hyoyeon was left there, in the floor, crying nonstop.

 

It was already a month long since the break up. Hyoyeon was devastated and upset. She was still hoping and waiting though. She was waiting for his call and texts but it never came. She keeps calling him, even her friends tries to call him, but he never answers it. Hyoyeon tries to go to his apartment but she never catches him there. She went to there usual hang out place but she never seen him there.

"Hyo, will you stop thinking about him?" Taeyeon, one of her housemate, said.

"Unni, how can you ask me that? I'm sure you know it's never easy to forget someone you truly love. You have gone through break ups before. I know you have felt the same way. It's never easy unnie, never. I have---"

"Okay... okay." Taeyeon stopped her from babbling because she perfectly know that the next thing is Hyoyeon will cry and mumble a lot of nonsense and then lock herself in her room. "Just eat, okay?" Taeyeon said as she pushed a bowl of cereal to Hyoyeon. "We are just really worried about you.

Hyoyeon ate 3 spoonful of cereal and went directly to her room. 

 

"Hyoyeon unnie" It was Seohyun, one of the youngest in their house.

"Ne?" she answered coldly.

"I have bought you a dress. I'm sure you're going to like it. You've been asking us to go with you to a club before, but we've never really done it. Maybe we can do it later tonight." Seohyun said excitedly as she took out the dress from the shopping bag and showed it Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon took a glance of it, she jumped out of her bed as she saw the dress. It was a black dress which the upper part is a see through, showing a leather tube underneath. She liked it but then she remembered her heartache. 

"I'm sorry, Seo. But I don't think I want to go with you to the club."

"What? You just looked really excited when you saw the dress too." Seohyun whined, completely dissapointed about her unnie.

"I still can't stop thinking about him you know." Hyoyeon said, letting out a breath.

"Fine!" It was the first time Seohyun bursted in anger at Hyoyeon. She was most especially scared at Hyoyeon. "But do you really think your life revolves around him? Think again." Seohyun was about to go out when she remembered something. "And unnie, I saw him last night, when I was with Yonghwa oppa. He was with another girl again, kissing each other near the streets." Seohyun finally threw the dress on Hyoyeon's bed. "You are here, looking miserable about your break up and he's there having fun with no worries. It's pathetic, unnie. It is" Seohyun walked out of Hyoyeon's room and slammed the door.

Hyoyeon was once again left in her room, with the dress beside her that Seohyun throwed earlier. She was feeling guilty. But what Seohyun did only made her cry again, she felt like she brought to the time where she was left alone in Junho's apartment. 

 

Hyoyeon went out of her room and saw her other housemates in the living room watching Running Man. 

"Hyo, it's Running Man, it's your favorite movie eo~" Sunny said as she pointed at the TV screen. 

Hyoyeon only nod as a reply, she turned to look at Seohyun whose eyes was fixed at the screen, obviously still mad at her.

"Aren't you going to watch it?" Sooyoung asked her.

"I'm tired." Hyoyeon said.

"Seohyun is right" Yuri said in a loud tone.

"Yuri. Stop continuing what you were about to say" Tiffany scolded Yuri, as she don't want any trouble.

"No. She's turning into a brat. As much as I love you, Hyo, you're not the funny and lively girl I used to know."

"People change you know." Hyoyeon said, she was hurt about what Yuri just said.

"But the reason you have changed isn't really that acceptable." Yuri walked out of the living room, Yoona, Seohyun and Sunny went to follow her and the others, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Jessica went to Hyoyeon to comfort her.

"I'll go out for a bit" Hyoyeon said, shoving her housemates slightly to the side, she didn't mean to do that but she was too hurt to turn around and apologize. She took her jacket in the coat rack and left their house. She didn't care if it was freezing cold outside and she was only in her pjs.

 

It was 5 pm and Hyoyeon was strolling at a nearby park, hugging her coat to cover her body. She sat at a bench. 

She was thinking about a lot of things when someone sat beside her, "Hyoyeon, what are you doing here?"

It was her schoolmate, Eunhyuk. They were really close before as they both love dancing, but no one knew what happened about why distance grew between them.

"Nothing. Just thinking."

"You could have atleast wore something thicker than that when you decided to think about something here in the park, in a freezing cold." Eunhyuk pointed at her outfit.

"I didn't have enought time to change, you know."

"Did you have a fight with your housemates? Or is it still about your ex-boyfriend?"

Hyoyeon looked at him, surprised, "How'd you know he is just my ex-boyfriend now?"

"Yuri and Yoona told me."

"Well, I don't want to talk about it or about anyone right now"

"Okay, but if you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me."

Hyoyeon didn't reply. The atmosphere between them went silent and awkward as no one said a word. They both sat on the bench under the dimming sky. Hyoyeon was feeling really cold when she felt a coat placed on top of her jacket. She turned to look at Eunhyuk, he just took off his coat and put it on Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon sighed, she didn't know why but she just suddenly became comfortable with him and she started talking about what happened between her and Junho and with her housemates. Eunhyuk didn't said something as he let her let everything out. He only spoke when she was done talking.

"I'm not taking sides or anything. But I think your housemates are right. Junho left you, and I'm sure you don't want your housemates to leave you too. I know they won't but I know you don't want them to leave you at all. They're all you got in here. They just wanted to comfort you and all but you were busy thinking about him and only him. You've forgotten about your friends' feelings."

"What can I do, then? He just keeps on going in my mind like that."

"Well, you can try and get over him."

"I don't know how to exactly do that." Hyoyeon said as she let out another sigh.

"No one knows the right process, but trying to get over someone is not really that hard." Eunhyuk turned to look at Hyoyeon. "You know what we both love?"

"Dancing" Hyoyeon answered immediately, knowing the right answer.

"Yeah. Let's use that tonight and maybe you can get over him."

"What?"

"Let's go clubbing. We do this before, remember." Eunhyuk said, reminscing about their friendly past.

"I think you're right. I believe that I can get over him."

Eunhyuk grabbed Hyoyeon's wrist and running towards Hyoyeon's apartment.

"I thought we are going clubbing, what are we doing at my apartment?"

"You can't possibly go clubbing with only your pajamas on, can you?"

Hyoyeon slightly giggled as she was embarassed. "Okay, you wait here. I'll go change."

 

Hyoyeon went upstairs, directly to her room. The first thing she saw was the dress Seohyun threw. She didn't hesitate as she picked it up and went to change. She put on her make up. 

She was done with her preparations when she decided to go and check on her housemates. She found them all in Taeyeon's room. 

"Hey guys, I'm really sorry about everything."

"Wait, why are you wearing my dress?" Seohyun pointed at the dress she was wearing.

"Shut up for a moment and let me talk. I know I've been thinking about Junho and myself only. I forgot about your feelings. I really feel sorry about that. I hope you guys still accept me." Hyoyeon said looking at them with a hopeful glint in her eyes.

"We do, Hyo. We always will." Yuri said as Yuri was about to hug her but she backed off.

"But let's continue this sweet talk later when I get home. I decided not to cry anymore, I will go clubbing right now, with somebody new." Hyoyeon said, can't help feeling giddy over the thought of her and Eunhyuk again in the club. "And by the way, it's not your dress Seohyun-ah. You gave it to me remember." Hyoyeon ran away, laughing at her housemate's expression on her sudden change.

 

"Let's go?" Hyoyeon said as she walked out of the house.

"Wow" Eunhyuk looked stunned as he saw her in her dress. "You look really wonderful, compared to earlier."

"Oh shut up" Hyoyeon chuckled as she smacked him lightly in the head.

 

They enterred the club, it was the club they often went to. And ever since she dated Junho, it was the club she and Junho often go at.

Eunhyuk held her hands and walked directly to the center of the dance floor. Eunhyuk didn't let her hands go as they started dancing.  They were dancing everything they can think of, they danced pop, hip hop and even kkap and random dances.

"This is fun." Hyoyeon said who can't help but smile really big while still dancing.

"Hey, I'll go get us a drink. Wait here, okay?" Eunhyuk said, she nodded as a reply.\

"Hyo?" A voice behind caught her ear. She immediately knew it was Junho. She turned around and saw Junho.

"Hey" Hyoyeon said, her voice cracked. She just didn't expect it.

"You look stunning tonight" Junho said looking at her up and down. "I didn't expect to see you here... and wearing that awesome dress."

"I didn't expect to see you here too" Hyoyeon said, building up her confidence as she stopped some of her tears from falling.

"Let's dance, ne?" Junho held out his hand.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to." she strongly rejected it.

"Really? You don't want it now? I guess you're not that crazy about me now, or you still haven't changed? Tell me." Junho said. Hyoyeon started to get pissed off as cold water, unliterally, washed her whole system waking her up from what she had always been miserable about. She realized that the guy she loved was not really that lovable anymore. She felt stupid about running after him all those times.

"Whatever."

"Come on, dance with me" 

Junho was about to take her arm but someone put an arm over Hyoyeon's shoulder, she turned to look and saw Eunhyuk. "I'm sorry, Junho-ya. But she's with me"

Junho turned pale as he saw Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk is his senior and he is very afraid of him.

"A-ah? R-really?" Junho stuttered, he gulped. "Okay, I-I'll leave you two then. It was nice seeing you, Hyo."

"Wait. I hope you won't bother her again, Junho-ah. Is that okay with you?" Eunhyuk said in a calm voice. Hyoyeon was really touched and warmed about what Eunhyuk just did.

"Yeah, sure" Junho said walking away from them hurriedly.

"I guess he won't bother you now." Eunhyuk turned and faced her, he placed his hands on her waist, dancing slowly to a hip hop music, but both of them didn't care.

"Thank you. I really felt stupid about everything---" 

Hyoyeon was stopped from what she was talking when suddenly Eunhyuk's lips captured hers, she was surprised but slowly closed her eyes. The kiss was getting deeper and rougher. 

They both let go of each other's mouth when they catched their breathes.

"Stop thinking about him."

"But why did you do that?"

"I have liked you for a long time, Hyoyeon-ah. I know everything about what's happening to you. All your housemates know about my huge liking towards you, only you doesn't know about it."

"Really? I had a huge crush on you too, but I thought you will never like me back."

"How can I not? You're a wonderful person."

Hyoyeon blushed.

"For now, let's have fun." Eunhyuk said and started to dance with Hyoyeon a long with the hip hop music, they both did the pop and lock. some body and arm waves here and there. Laughters filled between them as they danced just like before. They danced like they didn't care about what's happening around them.