Byun "Jerk" Baekhyun, The Handsome Math Tutor

Drunk Confessions at Flaxton St.
Suzy's POV
 
"13x + 28y = 88 ;x=6 what is the value of y?"
 
I'm studying at the balcony outside my bedroom. Well, more exams are coming and tomorrow is my math exam. I want to pass all of my subjects, of course but gaah! Math is driving me crazy!
 
"So first, you need to substitute the given value to the corresponding variable then--"
 
"Talking to yourself again, Brat Princess?"
 
What a very nice timing!
 
Well, it's none other than the almighty jerk, Byun Baekhyun. If you can clearly remember, our houses stood next to each other and my room is just across his. So yeah, he's gonna pester me again tonight!
 
"What do you want, jerk?! Instead of disturbing me, why don't you just study for your exams?!"
"I'm already done studying. I studied with Taeyeon noona a while ago."
 
Taeyeon noona? Psh!
 
"You know what brat princess, I think she is one of the nicest persons alive."
"You always say that to all of your girls." I made face at him.
"But she's different. She easily befriends anyone. She has a strong sense of humor and has a very charming personality."
"So what do you want me to do about that?" I answered coldly. I really don't understand why he's telling me these things. He never tells us something about his previous girls so why does he need to tell me about Taeyeon being like this and that. I have nothing to do about his Taeyeon noona. If he wants his Taeyeon noona, then stick with her forever! I don't care!
 
"Umm...nothing really. I just want you to know how kind she is. And she really is beautiful. She has a pair of very beautiful eyes. I can't stop looking at them"
 
He just continued to praise his Taeyeon noona which made me irritated so much. So, I just get back inside my room and left him there praising his Taeyeon noona. I would not be surpised if he will offer fruits and pray in front of her next time. 
 
He really pissed me off and ruined my night.
 
I continued studying inside my room but I can't concentrate anymore. 
 
And my heart is pounding hard again.
 
I tried ignoring it but no matter how hard I tried to concentrate, I really can't.
"Waaaaaaah! I don't understand this! How will I pass the exams tomorrow? Ugh!" I kept on pulling my hair out of frustration.
 
"What are you doing, Ms. Bratty? Your hair might fall out! Hahaha." Byun Baek asked while laughing.
"You don't care, Jerk! Just mind your own business." I coldly said.
He climbed from his room into mine.
"Yah! What are you doing?"
"Climbing into your room?" I threw a pillow at him but unfortunately it hit the window.
 
Once he is inside my room, he sat at the edge of my bed.
"You need help with that?" He puckered his lips, pointing to the direction of my notebook.
"No need. Go back to your room. I can handle this!"
He got my notebook and scanned it carefully.
"You don't get this? This is Elementary Algebra. Are you that dumb?" He mocked.
Ouch! That hurted me. I am just an average student. I have weaknesses too, and one of them is Mathematics.
I sent him a death glare
"Woah. Suji-ah. Okay okay. I'll help you!" 
"No thanks!" I snatched my notebook away from him.
"Well, okay. I guess,I'll have to go now. Goodnight!" He was about to step outside when I stopped him.
"W-wait!"
"Yes? Are you giving me a goodnight kiss? Chu~" He sent me a flying kiss.
"Ew! Yuck. Stop it, Byun Baek!"
"Okay, Goodluck!"
"Okay okay! Please teach me, Byun."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, please."
 
We started studying. Honestly, I felt awkward, but he really helped me a lot. He first taught me the basics of Elementary Algebra, then he made me understand the formulas.
"This time, we need to use the Quadratic Equation. Do you know what that is?" He asked.
"Yes! I memorized it. That is negative B plu---" I was reciting it when he cut me off.
"Ah. That's why you don't pass the tests."
"Why?"
"Because you only memorize the formulas."
"Huh? I don't get you."
"In studying Mathematics, you need to understand the given, identify the problem and use the formulas for you to be able to solve it. Don't memorize the formulas. Just understand them." He flashed an angelic smile.
Dugeun. Dugeun. My heart rate is rising again.
 
After hours of studying, I suddenly felt sleepy. I decided to close my eyes while listening to him.
" 48x minus 12x will give you 36x then-- Yah! Are you listening?"
"Ah! Yes. Continue continue." I tried to wake myself up. He stared at me for a second then back at the notebook.
"So, now that we got the x, we need to--"
"Baeky." I called out.
"Why?" 
"I'm sleepy now." I yawned. "Let's continue this tomorrow. It's already midnight."
"Psh. You don't even know how to solve number 6. How are you going to pass the test?"
"Come what may. If I'll fail, then I will. Goodnight, Baek." I laid on my bed and hugged my pillow.
"Tsk tsk." I heard him say but I'm too sleepy to check him out.
Suddenly, I felt myself being dragged out of my bed.
"Suji-ah. Suji. Bae Suji." He made me sat on the chair of my study table.
"Bae Suji!" He slapped my cheek lightly.
"Umm?"
"Let's continue our lesson. I'm also feeling sleepy now." 
"Then go sleep." I weakly said.
"Listen to me, Suzy. You need to do this. This is for you, not for me okay. You know, I can sleep if I wanted to, but I'm worried about you. Just do it okay?" I was awakened by what he said. His eyes with full of worry, sents chills through my spine.
"Okay."
 
"Wow! You finally answered it correctly!"
"Really?" 
"Wah! Thank you, Byun Baek!" I'm so happy!
"Your welcome. So, do you understand it now?"
"Yes! I will pass the test tomorrow!"
"Okay, sleep now so you'll have energy for tomorrow! Goodnight!"
"Yes,yes. You too, Thanks,Goodnight!"
"Oh. One more thing, always think of me when you answer. Just remember, the Handsome Byun Baekhyun, You'll surely get it right!" He winked.
I blankly stared at him as he walked out of my room and climbed back to his room. 
 
"Jerk." I mouthed and drifted off to Dreamland.