Heechul

Why Can't You See That I Love You!!!
"Wonnie! Take me shopping." I pout." Sure baby anything you want. Lets get washed up and go." I hug Siwon from the back, pressing my bulge against his ." I thought you said...ahn...you want...ah ." Siwon hiss as I play with his ." Does Wonnie like that?" I ask seductively." Yes...I love it." Siwon throw his head back. I strip him of all his clothing. He shivers at my cold touch, caressing his chocolate abs." Lets do it before we~" Siwon picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I moan when I feel that huge bulge rub against mine. My friends tell me im crazy to Siwon when his is so huge. They keep telling me its like an airplane trying to sqeeze it's self through a house door, but thats just how I like it. Rough, painful . Siwon slam me on the wall while pulling my hair and kissing me. I moan in the kiss as we fight for dominance. But as always I win. Siwon takes me to the bed and throw me down. He forcefully strips me down, leaving me shaking in the cold room. He takes off his clothes then get on top of me. He covers us up since we both are cold. Siwon attacks my neck making sure to mark me as his. As he does that he play with my hard s, pinching them, rubbing them, etc. He makes butterfly kisses down to my . He stops at my navel to look at me then give me his y smirk. He go down taking me whole while moving in a circular motion, making sure that my hit every inch of his throat as he goes down further." Ahn...Siwon...your soo good." My eyes role to the back of my head. He play with my balls as he me off. When I look down Siwon takes my slowly out his mouth, leaving a string of saliva connected to his mouth and my tip. I wish I didn't see that." SIWON...I'M CUMING!!!!" I scream out." for me Chul." Siwon takes me whole again going faster and faster. I spill my seeds inside Siwon's throat. He it all up, not leaving a precious drop of it. He comes up to me and kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. With out warning he push his big inside of me." Siwon...warn me next time...Ah!" He pulls back and back in me. I scream and moan, not really sure what I should do." You love me inside your tight don't you?" Siwon harder, pinching my as hard as he can. I can't say anything. I just moan and scream and try to scream out his name." Don't you?" Siwon pull out and harder this time."SIWON!!!" I scream out his name as I scratch up his back. He smirks, seeming quite satisfied with me screamin his name. But I can't let him dominate me. Not Kim Heechul. I push him off of me and get on top of him. I slowly slide his tip in my then sit down on it fast. I wince at the pain a bit, but keep going up and down at a slow pace." Please...faster...princess...Heechul." Siwon moans." Sorry, but princess Heechul didn't hear you. Can you say that again?" I as I go turtle slow." Princess Heechul...please...no...ahnnn...teasing." Siwon throw his head back with his mouth lightly open. Its the most iest thing to see when you have a strong buff man under you, just loving what you do to him. I grab his hand and put it on my unattended . He slowly then fast." Mmm...yea Siwon...like that...like...ing...that" I moan. He slowly goes in and out of me meeting my patterns of riding him. He goes quicker making me scream like a ." Siwon...im almost there." I throw my head back. He my harder and faster." with me princess." The way Siwon said that made me burst all over his stomach and a little on his chin. Siwon burst inside of me. To help him ride off his I keep riding. His comes out every time he and I down. He finally rides out his ." Damn I love you Heechul." I love you two Wonnie." I lean down and on his bottom lip as I go up down on him." No...Heechul...shopping." Siwon hokds my waist in place." Oh yea I forgot about that." I clao as if he's my servant." Take me to the bathroom. I need to wash up." Siwon chuckles and pull out of me. He picks me up and take me to the shower. He puts me down. I hold on to him for dear life. My legs feel like jello and my hurts so much. He helps me in and clean me off. I wash him up as he holds me up. When im done he takes me out." I think I can walk now, thank you." He lets me go. I walk out to my room, and get dressed. Siwon does the same." Let's go." Siwon and I walk off to his car. We get in and drive off to the COEX mall." Heechul...am I your only one?" Siwon ask." What do you mean?" I ask wondering why the hell he asked that."" I see you with that other guy a lot. That tall guy with the blonde hair." Siwon looks serious." Oh don't worry about him. His name is Han geng. Hankyung is his name in korean. He's been a child hood friend everysince we were what, babies." I count back on my fingers." I don't believe he think its a friendship. The way he looks at me and then you~" I cut him off." Look this is not about me and Han geng. This is about me, you, and the mall. Now drive faster. The princess want that new lingerie that just came out. I can't have those filthy es taking them all before I can get mine." I scold Siwon. Yes Heechul." Siwon sighs.