The Start of a New Dream

Clue **The New Girl Group of SM**

SYE REE (LEADER) POV

The lights were on, the spotlight just on us.... Everyone's eyes were on our performance, deciding whether or not if we would even be able to make to the  the cold and pitiless, yet glamorous world of fame.... let alone actually SURVIVE it.  My heart was racing rapidly, half because of exitement, and the other half because of nervousness.

*FLASHBACK*

MC SULLI: Hello everyone! We're back! Wow, Big Bang's Stage was awesome! Well of course it would be! Who are we kidding?? It's THE Big Bang, kpop's top  male idol group!

MC IU: I agree with you unnie! and might i say that beast's performance was quite enthusiastic today!

MC KIKWANG: thank you IU-sshi!!!

MC KWON: Tsk, tsk, tsk.......  girls..... all they probablly do in their lives is to drool over dudes! Anyways, we forgot to mention that 2pm's stage was ful of passion as well! Next will be our final stage this week, but dont be sad we'll be back with lots more fun next week.

gaak~ unnie's gonna introduce me! whew.... ok sye ree calm down.......

MC SULLI: Before we move onto the next stage, let me introduce our SM'S new idol girl group! Clue!!!!! Rite now we have the leader, Sye Ree!

oh god thats me!!!!!!!! waaaaa~~~~ oh nooo.....

ME: HELLO!!!!!!! New group Clue's maknae leader~~~~ Sye Ree imnidaaaa~~ ^^

MC KIKWANG: hahaha wow so cute! you are the leader?? wow ur so young! i guess we have another kid leader in the SM family huh??

MC SULLI: yes we do~ now Sye Ree.... tell us, why is ur group's name "Clue"?

ME: well..... our president named us this because he said it we were "the clue to real music"?? dont laugh please, i know it might sound cheesy, but we're DETERMINED to show you guys our talents and let you know what real music is! Please look foward to us and give us lots of love~~~ ^^ Gamsahamnidaaa!!!~~

I finally went backstage to get ready for our performance. Sulli unnie was finishing off their introductions. We were on in 30 seconds...... whew.....

30...............

20...........

10.........

5.......

4.....

3...

2... 

1.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

SEUNGRI'S POV

woooooooot!!!!!!! new girl group!!! yea!!!!!

all the guys were in one room, as always, trying to look at girl groups... and today we just hit the jackpot! a NEW girl group!!!!! woooo!!!

theyre pretty good! i love whoever that kid leader was...... sye... sye... sye ree?? yea that was it!!!!!!! hmmm..... i wonder what the other guys feel about this....?

ME: Hey jiyongie hyung~~~ what do you think about that group?? Did anywone catch your eye? (i smiled retardedly)

G-DRAGON: As always, our maknae seungri is always paying attention to girls..... if u like girls so much then how come you've never dated a one single girl in your whole lifetime?

ME: Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont change the subject! and u know the reason why i cant date! its purely because im to innocent (smiling my retarded smile again) 

G-DRAGON: suuuureeeee..... THATS why.... anyways... i think this group Clue's skills are pretty good..... especially that rapper there with the long hair....... her name was.....

ME: Yul??? ohhhhh~~ so my hyungie likes THOSE types of girls..... the mysterious type is it?? hehehe (i started to do my weird eyebrow wiggling thing)

G-DRAGON: girls??? nooooo its not like that u stupid kid!!!!! i meant her skills..... and how can u memorize evrey single girls' names when they JUST came out?? u could easily be mistaken as a S.T.A..L.K.E.R!!!!!!

ME: i am just a billiant minded person!!!!! ......and i know hyungie likes yuuuulll~~~~~ i wonder what TOP hyung thinks.....? HUH?!?!?!!!!!!! HE'S SLEEPING???? OMIGODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that hyung is crazy! he's missing all the fun!!!!!! i swear that man just isnt human sometimes......

G-DRAGON: uhhhh.... seungri...... YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS ABNORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are the type of guy that can be claimed as "girl-obsessed"!!!!! (walks away)

me? abnormal? girl OBSESSED??? hahahahahahaha....... hmmm..... i know that hyung likes yuuul~~ i better post it on my me2day! hmmm..... naaahhhh.... too much of a scandal. i'll just text EVERYONE i know and tell THEM!!!!! mwahahaha! ^^

hey there is yongjunhyung hyung!!!!!!! his face is as red as a TOMATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wonder who he is interested in....... hmmm....... nanie??? ooooh.... my hyung likes that noona...... well it makes sense. old people like each other! ^^

ME: HEY HYUNG~~ u like nanie noona???

YONGJUNHYUNG: noooooo........ ummm got to go bye!

kekeke.... that hyung is DEFINETLY in LOVE with that noona........ WHAT THE HECK?? HYUNSEUNG HYUNG IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME: HYUNG??

HYUNSEUNG: ......... (looks at jiyoung's y dance)

ME: HYUUUUUNG~~~ THAT'S WRONG~ im gonna go now (i was really creeped out)

man..... even if i am obsessed with girls.... im not a ert!!!!!!! ugh.... i cant stay in this room i gotta go......

i walked out of the room to a vending machine to get a drink

HYUNSEUNG POV

wowww...... that jiyoung girl is so hot! i think im drooling.... i think i saw seungri coming over..... but i cant hear anything.... all i see is her....

 

JIYOUNG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THATS OUR FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

STORY: wannabe-author

WRITING: ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [taecyeon-oppa-fan]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw..... we'll so u guys the age of the dudes in this story, its not their real age, but it sorta fits in this fanfic

SEUNGR-18

G-DRAGON-20

TOP-22

HYUNSEUNG-19

YONGJUNHYUNG-21