3.24.2013

-›› Imperfections┇Portfolio :)

 

 

3 . 2 4 . 2 0 1 3

 

I was inspired by a folk tale my grandmother had just got done telling us ;)

It's quite long to explain though, but here's a very brief summary of the plot;

 

 

The boy doesn't have a heart, so he needs the girl (who's about to pass her last stage before becoming an official angel of heaven) to help him get over his regrets and his ways of breaking girl's hearts (from his past life.) They both move to the depths of the mountains to see if the heavens would grant their wishes; but, they end up falling in love. This angers the gods and they curse the couple.

The girl leaves to seek a spell to break the curse without telling the boy. The boy comes back to find the girl gone, so he misunderstands that she probably didn't want to take the consequences. Being the playboy that he was in his past life, he tells the gods that whatever punishment he's supposed to recieve, for them to excuse it and punish his next life. He leaves the mountains.

The girl goes to the gods, asking for forgiveness. They tell her about the boy leaving and not taking the consequences. She is saddened, but she loves the boy too much so she decides to take the punishment for both of them (since she was a type of angel afterall.) 

But, the punishment for the boy was him to vanish, since he was a human with no heart. The gods didn't want the angel to completely disappear from the world, so they turned her into a wandering ghost. 

A year later, the boy recieved a package. It was a camera. What was in the camera? The pictures the girl had taken of them both, their happy memories, and their best times of life together. The boy falls to the ground, his chest beginning to hurt. He began to feel actual emotions and pain.

The girl only smiled as she floated over him. It was her heart in his chest. She had given him her heart.

Now, he'll be able to understand the pain and love she had went through. 

 

 

This was a very bad explanation of this beautiful story T^T ahaha I was about to cry when my grandma was telling us the ending. I think I'm going to write out an actual story if it's to help me get rid of all these feellllssss T^T

<33 thanks to those who had subscribed, upvoted, and commented. I love you ^-^ /le hugs