I'm All About Lovin' You

SoShi Tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s winter and it’s cold. And if there’s one thing that Jessica wanted to do at that very moment, it is to cuddle at home with her girlfriend, who sadly is still at the other half of the world tending to her family’s business. She decided to let herself think of the tanned girl while hailing for a cab when she felt her phone vibrate inside her coat pocket. She immediately smiled upon seeing the face she has been missing for the past 2 weeks. She decided to tease.

 

“Yah!!!” she shouted.

 

“Hey, did something happen?” the girl on the other line asked worriedly.

 

“Yes!!!”

 

“What?!” the voice is now laced with panic. “Are you hurt?”

 

She could not contain it anymore – she laughed.

 

"Yah!!!” it was her girlfriend’s turn to shout at her. “I miss you.” Yuri pouted.

 

“I miss you more.” She pouted back. “When are you coming back?” She’s not one to ask cutely, but with her girlfriend, her seemingly cold aura just melts away.

 

“Soon, baby...” the other girl smiled.

 

“You’ve been telling me that for the past two weeks already!” She whined.

 

“Aigoo, my baby is upset,” cooed the other girl.

 

“Who wouldn’t?” she went back to her cute voice. “It’s cold and all I want is to cuddle but all I got back home is Mickey...” She’s pouting now.

 

“Say baby, are you in any way in front of your office building at the moment?”

 

“Huh?” she was surprised at the random question. “Are you somewhat stalking me? Or have you paid someone to stalk me?” she eyed her surroundings to make sure.

 

“Love you, Sica.” Then the line went dead.

 

Jessica stared at her phone for a good 2 minutes, her mind still trying to decipher the seemingly random conversation she just had with her girlfriend. She was still spacing out when she heard a scream.

 

 

=====                       =====

 

 

“Wish me luck,” she grinned.

 

“You want me to push you?” asked her sister.

 

“Nah, I got this.” She then took a deep breath.

 

“Don’t forget about our deal, Unnie.”

 

“I won’t, Yoong,” she smiled cheekily.

 

“Good luck then.” Said her bestfriend.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Hope she doesn’t kill you later on.”

 

Her smile got even wider. “I’m hoping she wouldn’t.”

 

Then she jumped.

 

 

 

Jessica was startled by the scream. She turned her head and saw an older woman beside her pointing to the top of her office building. She froze when she saw it, and she felt her heart broke.

 

 

“This has been going on for some time now,” said her bestfriend.”Aren’t you curious?”

 

Jessica did not answer but instead busied herself to reading the card attached to the rose she found tucked on her wiper. She smiled when she read the card’s contents.

 

“You’re smiling,” observed the other girl.

 

“So?”

 

“You’re hiding something from me.”

 

She did not answer. Suddenly, she felt arms encircling her waist and felt a peck on her cheek. She turned her head and found her bestfriend’s shocked eyes looking at her and the girl beside her. And for rare moments just like this, her bestfriend was at a loss for words. She decided to speak first.

 

“Tiff, Yuri and I - ”

 

“I knew it!!!” Tiffany suddenly exclaimed. “We’ve had our share of suspicions but... wow!”

 

“We?” it was now the couple’s time to be surprised.

 

Tiffany smiled sheepishly.

 

“And you accused me of hiding things from you?” asked Jessica.

 

“Well...” her bestfriend was hesitating when they heard someone approaching the three of them.

 

“There you are,” said the newcomer, smacking Yuri’s shoulder. But what shocked the couple more was when the smaller girl went to the blushing Tiffany and planted a brief kiss on the other girl’s lips.

 

“Whoa!” exclaimed a surprised Jessica. “You’re an item?”

 

“We’re planning to tell you later,” answered the girl whose arm is now on Tiffany’s waist. “And I think we’re not the only ones with something to tell.” She smiled to the tanned girl beside Jessica.

 

“Taeyeon and Tiffany, meet my girlfriend Jessica.”

 

“Yuri and Jessica, meet my girlfriend Tiffany.”

 

Laughter were later heard on that part of the parking lot.

 

=====                        =====

 

 

She closed her eyes for a few seconds as the cold winter air rushed past her. She then opened them again to see a blurred image far down where she assumed her girlfriend is standing. She smiled at that thought.

 

 

“Happy Birthday Baby...” she greeted the girl in a low voice.

 

The birthday girl answered her with a hug. A few minutes passed before they entered the house.

 

“Yuri-yah!!!” her girlfriend’s mother greeted her.

 

She bowed to the older woman. “Good evening, Mrs. Jung.”

 

“Aigoo, this kid,” smiled the older woman, “The party has started an hour ago.”

 

“I’m sorry Mrs. Jung,” apologiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter