02

Amour De Ma Vie

 

"Why do I have to do it?"

"Well am I going to do it?"

"...No, but--"

"Just hurry up and do it!" BoA whispered loudly, pushing Changmin towards the reception.

 

Changmin straightened up, clearing his throat . The woman in charge looked up, and almost gasped out loud at the view. "Y-yes, may I help you?" she stuttered, her face turning crimson red each time she glanced at him. 

Changmin flashed her one of his famous smirks that sent BoA gagging from the corner. "Hi, have you perhaps seen a patient by the name Sooyoung? I dont know her last name but she's tall, brown hair, round eyes, and slightly tan skin? She has a weird accent."

A soft but audible gasp escaped her lips, "Sooyoung?" she muttered under her breath, slightly suprised and mind full of thoughts about what this handsome stranger wanted from her.

A -eating grin made its way past his lips, "So you do know. Which room is she in?"

She looked down, fidgeting with the hem of her blouse. "I-im sorry sir, I-i am not allowed to give you that kind of information."

Fine, lets do it the hard way.

Changmin leaned in towards her, his breath tickling her skin. "Please, this would mean the world to me." he whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine. He smirked against her ear, amused with the effect he had on girls. "Just this once."

She stood still and silent. He was starting to think that she didn't fall for it .

 

"Room 195."


 

"That was impressive...and disgusting." BoA commented with a distasteful expression, earning a chuckle from the younger man.  

 

'Room 195'

Just looking at the door made his heart beat faster. This was new to him ; his heart skipping a beat, palms getting sweaty, stuttering. It was all new to him. He'd usually do that to girls, but never would he thought he'd actually be nervous to talk to a girl in his whole entire life. And there she was, laying on her bed comfortably as she snacked on a bag of chips. 

"Ooo, she's pretty!" Changmin watched as BoA peaked from the door and turned towards him with a dead serious expression. "Dont mess it up, Min"

"I wont." He breathed before knocking on the door .

 


 

"Hi." 

Sooyoung turned towards him, awkwardly lowering down her bag of chips as she stared at him. "Hello, and...you are?"

Changmin almost gawked at the question. "We've met before remember? I'm Changmin." 

She tilted her head , a signal that she didn't have a clue. 

"The vending machine."

"Ohh~"

 Finally.

 

"You're that patient from Room 514 that kept bugging me with your coin collection right?" 

 


She covered her face with both hands in embarassment. "Oh My God. I am so sorry."

Changmin tried to keep a straight face, "Its okay, everyone forgets things."  gritting through his teeth. "And even people."

"Well, I finally remember you now, Kim Changmin."


"Lee Changmin?"

"Nope."

"Jo Changmin?"

"Not even close."

".....Kwon Changmin?"


"Want some chips?"

"Nope."

"Want my soda?"

"No."

"Want a twinkie?"

"No."

"Want a kiss?"

"No-- Wait w-what?"


"So your full name is Choi Sooyoung?"

"Yup!"

"Can you swim?"

"Nope!"


"Give me some." Sooyoung tried to snatch away the box of chicken from his hands.

"No can do."

The brunette pouted. "Why not?"

"Shikshins dont share."


"You're Cho Changmin!"

 

"Just how many Changmins' do you know?"


"GIVE. ME. SOME. CHICKEN."

"Nope."

"SHIM CHANGMIN! "

"Heey~ You got my name ri-Ooof!-" His words got cut off when a certain brunette punched him right in the stomach and took the box of chicken away. 


"Can I see your wallet?"

Changmin furrowed a brow but shoved his hand to reach for his wallet in his pocket anyway. "Okay, but what for- Hey! Where are you going with my wallet?!"


"I dont even know you." Sooyoung muttered under her breath, pouting slightly as she was forced to share the chicken with him.

Changmin wriggled his eyebrows "Do you want to?"

He felt himself lighting up when the brunette had grinned at his suggestion.

"No."


 

It was almost completely dark when he woke up to finding her sleeping on his lap. A small smile made its way past his lips unconciously. She looked like an angel with her long eyelashes kissing her cheeks, her pink lips parted slightly and her hair naturally put in the right places. It all seemed so surreal for him. He had been with a number of high class models and outstandingly beautiful women and not has he once felt one single spark with any of them. It was all about the and lust, nothing more. But this girl, this ordinary-looking girl that he had just met this morning already had him grinning like an idiot with even the slightest touch.

For once, he wasn't thinking about devouring those lips of hers, ripping her clothes off and do what he usually does. All he wanted to do right now was pull her closer and hug her all night long. But he was just someone she met a few hours ago, it'd be creepy to start off a relationship just like that.

 

Soon, he carefully replaced his lap with a pillow, not wanting to wake her up. Changmin almost panicked when Sooyoung winced after he moved her head. He silently made his way out of the room and carefully closed the door shut. He felt determined now. He was quite satisfied with how their friendship progressed so much in just a day. 

He was the only one smiling, up and cheerful when he entered the cafe.

"What can I get you?" An old grumpy man stood by the cashier, his shirt stained with liquids that is possibly still unknown to man. 

Nevertheless, Changmin flashed him a smile as he reached for his wallet. "One latte please." 

The old man let out a frustrated grunt before heading back in the kitchen. "Geez, couldn't you just order water?"

 


 

I felt myself waking up as my eyelids fluttered open. A big yawn escaped my lips as I sat up. Something fell off me.

I looked down and saw the black jacket he wore earlier. He must've thought I was cold and left this on me.

"Shim Changmin." I muttered under my breath . I didn't realize that I was smiling until BoA unnie came in. "A penny for your thoughts?" she smirked, closing the door behind her. "How are you feeling?"

I flashed her a reassuring smile, "Im fine. The headaches are starting to get to me though."

Her expression softened as she caressed my hair. "You'll be fine." She'd say that everytime I would have doubts about my health. I knew she was lying. I knew I wasn't going to last very long. But I dont blame her. Her words of reassurance would sometimes make me believe that I would actually be okay and everything will be alright. 

 

"But you still need to tell me about today!" Her eyes instantly turned wide as she beamed. Cupid.

 

Yunho and BoA were the only people I have now to begin with. We met in High School. I was constantly being bullied about being too thin or too tan and being the examplary seniors they were, they helped me get through it. You could say that I was in almost every high school phase of their life. And they were in mine as well. I remember the day BoA slept over at my place and gushed about how Yunho drank out of her water bottle. I remember the day Yunho called me in the middle of the night, panicking about how to ask BoA out. I remember the day BoA and Yunho shared my tears when my family died in a car accident. 

And I also remember the day they introduced me to Shim Changmin. 

Very clearly.

I just pretended not to.

 

"Aww~ You guys are so cute!" BoA squealed, flailing her arms in the air and sighing dreamily. "But does he-"

"Nope, not a clue." I sighed, a small smile plastered on my lips. 

 Her expression dimmed slightly, squeezing my hand. "He'll remember soon , Sooyoung. Im sure of it."

I sighed and flashed her a smile. 

How long is soon?

 


Awww, yeah. Left you guys at chapter one and didn't update for 1923873193 years. Yeah, thats what i do. Im so awesome eheh Im such a bad person. I am so sorry. Seriously though. Really Sorry. *I dont like this chapter and how i wrote it tbh but i hope you guys liked it*

P.S -  SO MANY THINGS TO BE UNVEILED MUEHEHEHHE >:D