We met, and we date.

S w e e t S u r p r i s e. [oneshot]

Hyun Ae's point of view:

Ahh! School is such as drag sometimes. I don't know how I even managed to survive this long. Anyway, my friends and I had the best time ever at school today. What am I saying? We always have the best time together. Reason being, is because we fangirl over the BEST KPOP group out there. Like, no lie. Who is it you ask? Well, it's Super Junior. Why? I could list a million reasons why. It'd probably take me a lifetime if I had to list one everyday. Yup, cause they're THAT good.

Reason number one: They were one of the first groups to achieve such a high success rate in everything they do, even though they have many members. Okay, now reason number two, their talent combined surpasses any group. They can cook, sing, dance, rap AND they're awesome at variety and gags, which is very hard to do. Reason number three, just look at them! They are undeniably gorgeous, and they've reached an untouchable level. No other group in my opinion can reach that level like they did.

I think that's enough for now. I won't spend the entire time talking about how awesome they are. Just check them out for yourselves. Keke. Also, the reason why my friends and I have the best time fangirling about them is because we each have our biases. Not only that, we claim our biases to be our husbands. And no other friend can take them. That's our PROMISE to each other.

Crazy? Nah, I don't think so. Anyway, today was one of the best days ever. Our fantasizing has reached it's peak. But because of it, I couldn't really do anything because I didn't have enough energy. So, I decided to go and grab a few snacks before going home. I stepped inside my favorite store, and BAM! There is my playground.

Donghae's point of view:

I'm so hungry! It's been so long since I've eaten Korean food. I like Chinese food, don't get me wrong. But I missed snacks I couldn't get elsewhere.  No one was going to come with me, because they're all busy. So I headed off towards my favorite snack store. Not that many people know about it, and it gives me great service whenever I go there. The owner never spills that I go there often.

I dressed up in a costume, just in case anyone would notice me. For a while, it worked because no one did. Thankfully. I rushed towards the store, because I felt myself getting hungrier and hungrier. If I didn't get food asap, I might not be able to walk myself home. Why did I walk? I should have taken the car. Silly me. It was too late for regrets now. I'd take the car the next time though.

There was no one else in the store, besides me and another girl. She didn't seem to recognize me, so I didn't worry at all. I started picking out my favorite snacks. Scallion pancakes, Seafood flavored chips as well as a taiyaki snack that originated from Japan. It was my absolute favorite, because it had a design of a fish, but the filling was Korean pastry. It tastes soo good.

I was about to pay, when the girl accidentally bumped into me. "Agasii, are you alright?"

Hyun Ae's point of view:

I was happily skipping, when I accidentally bumped into someone, and  almost fell. Luckily for me, the person caught me. "Agasii, are you alright?" I glanced up, and I said "I'm so sorry!" I said while standing up on my own two feet. I bowed down. "I'm so sorry!" The person smiled. "It's alright." I noticed the person. "Omg! I know you! You're Donghae~"

He seemed a bit shocked. "How do you know it's me?" He whispered. I whispered back "Because I've been your fan for the longest time. Oppa, you frequent this shop often?" He nodded "Yes, I always come here. What about you?" I nodded as well. "Yes, this is my favorite snack store ever. I just have to come here." His eyes widened. "What a coincidence! I frequent here often. It's a bit odd that I haven't even seen you around before. We must come here at different times."

I heard a chuckle, and it was from the owner. "You two just be friends! You're both my best customers." We glanced at each other, apprantly getting the same thought as the other. "Okay." Donghae oppa pulled out his phone, and handed it to me. "Here, enter your number. And give me your phone because I'm going to enter my number." Is he being serious? I was anxious to find if he'd give me his actual number.

We exchanged numbers, and we both went our separate ways. I went on Facebook, and messaged all my friends.

"To: All my friends:

Guess what ladies? I just met Donghae from Super Junior today! He gave me his number, but I'm not so sure whether or not it's the right one. I hope it is! I can't wait to talk to him. Keke. I'm so happy right now! I can't even contain my excitement.

-Hyun Ae"

My friends kept messaging me back, and it was the best day ever. Earlier was good, but this was the best.

During the next few weeks:

Donghae's point of view:

We texted each other for a few weeks, and she seemed a bit happy that it was the real me. We became good friends, and she became like a best friend to me. She's funny, and she gets me well enough. She isn't psycho like any other fan, and I was glad that I gave her my real number. I wouldn't have otherwise for anyone else, but there was just something different about her that I can't ignore.

She gets my sense of humor, which I absolutely love.

To: Hyun Ae

From: Donghae

"Yah! Dongsaeng. Did you have a good day in school today? keke. Sorry I couldn't text you earlier. I had to work, but I'm pretty sure you already knew that, right? What are you doing now?"

 

To: Donghae

From: Hyun Ae

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa! Yes, I had a good day at school like always. Don't worry, I understand that you have to work ^^. I'm not doing anything right now. Finals are done, so I can relax. What about you?"

To: Hyun Ae

From: Donghae:

"You did? That's good :D You should relax especially since finals are over. They're really hard. I'm actually going on vacation pretty soon too. Do you want to hang out?"

 

To: Donghae

From: Hyun Ae

"Sure! When?"

 

To: Hyun Ae

From: Donghae

"How about this weekend? On Saturday. At the new Amusement park. Don't worry, I'll pick you up."

 

To: Donghae

From: Hyun Ae

"Arraso, I'll wait for you."

On the day of the amusement park date:

Hyun Ae's point of view:

I was so excited! There was nothing that I didn't want to do. I woke up really early, and I sorted through all of my clothes in order to find the perfect outfit. I wanted to be pretty for him, and I wanted him to think of me in a new light. We are really good friends, and I appreciated that. But I wanted something more out of this, because well the bottom line is, he's still my bias.

I know it sounds a bit selfish, but I just can't ignore my feelings. Who can? Especially when they're this strong? I won't confess to him first though, because I want to make sure I won't make a fool out of myself. He and I became really good friends, and I didn't even want to ruin that. If I confessed to him earlier than he confesses to me, it might ruin our relationship. He might think that I'm just like those crazy fans that constantly yell in his ear every time they see them. But I'm not like that.

I finally picked out the perfect outfit, and I waited downstairs. Hopefully he won't forget to pick me up. I highly doubt he'd even forget in the first place. He's too nice of a person to break a promise. If he had to work, then that's understandable but at least he's considerate enough to tell me and not just leave. Maybe that's why he's my bias.

There's not that many people in the world that are really sweet like him. Within a few minutes, he came in front of  the house, and honked the horn. "Come, get in the car." I happily went in the car. It was the first time I was in his car, and it made me very happy. We had a nice and quiet ride, unlike most of our text messages. We were always loud and had so much fun.

But why was this so much different? He even wasn't in a disguise! I wonder why. Everytime we went out to meet each other, he wore a disguise. Maybe he forgot? We went in the amusement park, and went on all the rides. It was a lot of fun, and we had many skinships. We held each other's hands, and he even hugged me tightly. I don't know if it's because of the atmosphere, I didn't want to question it. I just wanted it to keep going.

While we were eating, he suddenly said "I have something to confess." My heart started feeling tingly. "Ne, oppa? What is it?" He took a deep breath, as I took a bite of my burger. He suddenly said "I love you Hyun Ae. Will you be my girlfriend?" I choked on my burger. "Oppa, are you being serious right now?" He pouted slightly. "Well, I didn't know it at first, but over the past few weeks I realized how deep my feelings became. And I'm serious about this. Will you, be my girlfriend?"

I held his hand. "I like you too, oppa."

After that, he picked me up from school every day despite his busy schedule, and all my friend were jealous. This, was my sweet surprise.

Hi! Sorry I took so long >< I'm rather busy lately.