Chapter 3

The show must Go on...

*Chapter 3;

 

"ooh, oh there yess mmmph, you're awesome Eunhyuuuk"

Hyuk kept ing faster inside the person underneath him, he moaned as he heard his own name "nng yeah, moan my name just like this, so you think I can't dance well?"

"ooaaaah, nngn nooo, hahhh you-- you dance-- umph so great, hyuukk, I think I love you"

Hyuk stopped ing as he watched the latter "w-what?"

"Don't stoppp" the person gasped,

"Say it again, repeat what you just said"

"I said I in love you dammit, I love youu, don't stop aaaah" hyuk continued ing faster than ever as he leaned in and started the person's neck "God Donghae, I-- I love you too, I love you so much"

Hae grabbed hyuk's hair and pulled his head deeper in his neck "ngg, hyukkie I'm gonna--"

"--me too, together baby"

 

Hyuk jumped up from his sleep with a loud gasp as he looked around the room, he was panting like crazy as he felt wetness underneath himself, he pulled the blanket off to see he had let his juices out due to his dream ", just great" he mumbled, wait!!!!! Did-- did he dream that he was ing Lee Donghae?? and-- and the dish said that he loved him, hyuk started panting again, , and he said that he loves him back.

He checked his mobile and saw it was only 3:14 A.M, he sighed in frustration, these pressures and stesses over the competition and all was hunting him down, but he'd never even think of getting this far as in to-- have with the rival leader.

"" he whispered in anger and got up from his bed, picking up his bed sheet and blanket and taking them to the bathroom.

He entered the shower as soon as he got rid of his clothes and threw everything into the washing machine together, he was still panting as he thought of his dreams, why did he have this strange desire of going back to bed and e to the oblivion, imagining that bastard of fish underneath him "nn-ngg"

Before he turned the valve, he looked at his belly to see an amount of his juices on it "Shiiiit, I couldn't have been that pathetic, really" he the shower and started washing himself harshly with the sponge.

 

After twenty minutes spent in the bathroom, hyuk came out with a towel attached around his waist and red marks left by the hot water and sponge around his chest and tummy.

he sat on the couch half biting his finger, drowned so deep in his thoughts, images of the Crystal Dynamic leader's wide smile with his friends while putting the childish poster on the bilboared  came to his mind "I worked hours for our team poster and wasn't still satisfied, how could he show me that stupid smile of his?" he groaned.

Suddenly a vibration sound brought him back to reality, he frowned, Who'd possibly send him a message at this hour??

 

From: Siwon-ah

Taemin told me about your lack of sleep!! Are you awake now?? stop practicing and get some rest...

 

Hyuk chuckled, he didn't expect receiving a message at this hour from Siwon.

 

To: Siwon-ah

No I'm sleeping...

 

A message came right after it.

 

From: Siwon-ah

LIAR!!!!!! >.<

 

From: Siwon-ah (2)

You do know I'll be proud of both of you in the end, right? stop killing yourself!!

 

Hyuk sighed "Actually I really was sleeping" he mumbled, until a certain someone hunted him down in his dre-- nightmare!!

 

To: Siwon-ah

I was sleeping actually! but I had a bad dream.. :(

Why are you awake at this hour anyway? If you wanted to warn me to slee at night you could've told me in the morning!!!!

 

Hyuk knew very well Siwon didn't stay awake for HIM, so it had to be something else, Hyuk just thought it wouldn't be bad to tease a little.

 

From: Siwon-ah

:( I'm worried about you guys!! Hae just called me and asked if he liked the song he's gonna sing for the show...

 

Hyuk raised an eyebrow "The idiot has this habit of not letting people sleep" he mumbled.

 

To: Siwon-ah

BWO?? That's cheating!!!

And don't you dare lying, I know he asked you to joing their group! >.<

 

From Siwon-ah

Ya!! Why are you both like this? I don't care, for me both of you are great and there's no need for the stupid competition...

 

To:Siwon-ah

But Siwon ahh, if there's a group you're gonna join it has to be ours...

They are 7, while we're 6... :(

 

From:Siwon-ah

SHISUUUS!!!! I can't believe you hyukkkkkk >.< I really can't...

Both of you really want to win that much??

Just go to sleeeep!!!!!!!!

Aish I don't care anymore, I hope both of you lose!!

 

Hyuk pouted, He knew Siwon didn't mean those, he'd just always be like this whenever he's angry. he laughed.

 

To: Siwon-ah

I'm not sleepy, you go!!

kkk ^^ Good night??

 

From: Siwon-ah

Don't talk to me >.<

 

To: Siwon-ah

I'll pouuuut!!!!

 

From:Siwon-ah

humph!! Don't care!!

Night~

 

To: Siwon-ah

GOD BLESS YOU Siwon...

 

From: Siwon-ah

Thank you my beloved child! May God always protect you from harm and shower you with blesses... -_-

 

"dafauq!!" hyuk chuckled, he fooled Siwon again!! 

 

 

Meanwhile Donghae was pressing the piano keys while singing in a low volume so that he wouldn't wake his parents up.

he pouted "Why isn't it working??" he sighed, "I'm not gonna let that monkey have that happy grin on his face!! We've got to win this"

He stood up and went to his bag to bring out the folded poster of the Dance Machines and have another look at it, well-- not the poster entirely, but the leader's...

He pressed his lips together and observed the latter's features. He remembered the time both of them were stuck in the practice room with each other because of their teachers.

A smile and blush appeared on his face, cause when professor Heechul woke him up that time, his head was resting on the latter's shoulder.

He had to make to almost kill himself to explain that he was afraid of the dark and that was the reason he snuggled to hyuk, not that professor Kim paid any attention anyway, then Professor Han had told them to go and that he'll wake Hyukjae himself.

Hae bit his bottom lip "Only if I didn't make that mistake maybe we wouldn't be like this" he mumbled "maybe-- we could even---" he shook his head "Aish Hae!! What's in the past stays in the past!! We'll always be enemies, always!!!" he groaned and looked at the poster again "But I only wish you could forgive me.... hyukkie" his last words were in whisper as a tear dropped his eye...

 

 

"O MY GOD, OH MY GOD, somebody hide me" Taeyeon let out a loud gasp and ran behind Kyuhyun to hide herself,

"As if he's ever gonna notice you Taeee" Kyuhyun puffed and crossed his arms, looking back at her,

"Yeah! You're too short for that" Yesung mumbled,

"What the hell Oppa!!!" She snapped both their arms, though considering her dorky strength, none of the two even flinched,

"It's actually not about height, you ajhumma, it's about you hiding behind my back whenever professor Onew is around. of course he wouldn't notice you"

Taeyeon pouted "So what do I do?"

"Umm, I don't know, Talk to him??" Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow,

Widening her eyes, taeyeon shook her head "No, No way. What could I possibly say to him? I'll just end up making an idiot of myself"

Yesung was still looking around in awe "Yeah we don't even know what kind of person he is, like we know Professor Heechul's every single personality" he nodded to the front wall and his teeth "Oh how funny! So probably Professor Onew's students know his personality"

Kyuhyun widened his eyes with a tilted head to the older "Hyung!! Sometimes you really can be a genius"

"umm, What am I losing here?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrows,

"Argh, Taeng! Didn't you get it? In order to have a better contact with Mr Lee rather than always hiding around you could easily go learn some details about him, and as my hyung here said, I know the perfect person for that"

Beaming, Taeyeon gave a wide grin from her left ear to right "Siwon Oppaaaa" she let out her loud ajhumma laugh and happily gave excited punches on Kyu's arm,

"Lady! Control yourself"

"OMO" Teyeon quickly pulled away from Kyu and bowed to the voice "Mr kim I--"

Heechul waved a hand "Shouldn't you guys be practicing? What are these faces you're making in the middle of the hall?"

"Mr Kim-- We're uh-- waiting for the others to bring our launch so that we could go to the practice room" Kyuhyun reasoned,

Heechul gasped and looked at the two in shock "And Breaking the first and most important rule? NO SINGING WITH FULL STOMACH" he shouted his last sentence, he frowned and looked upside down to Yesung "What the hell is wrong with him?"

"He's-- waiting for Ryewook--" ~Kyuhyun

"--Mr Kim are you ok?" Taeyeon cut in and tried to figure out what's with Heechul's y behavior today,

Heechul sighed "I know I'm gonna get wrinkles once I get home" he groaned "I'm not in a good mood today kids"

"You don't say" Kyuhyun mumbled, though no one heard him -fortunately-

"Mr Kim, don't worry, after lunch we're just going to talk about the contest and what our plans are, we'll practice singing after that" Taeyeon said,

"Good! I want no more delays for these childish behavior of the two groups, you're all giving me headaches at night and-- it affects some other matters" Heechul shook his head and went to go on his way "Yesung you're pathetic really" he mumbled and walked away,

Taeyeon and Kyuhyun turned to look at Yesung who was looking at the ceiling, pointing his finger at it as if he was painting on it mentally, they both sighed waved it away, since it's quite common for Yesung to be this weird anyway,

"Oppa!! call the others and tell them to get an extra tray"

"Bwo? Why?"

Taeyeon took out her phone "I'm calling Siwon Oppa".

 

At lunch, the group was gathered in the piano room, They were sitting in a circle, eating their food and chatting happily together. Though Siwon couldn't help but notice Taeyeon's weird stare at him with a creepy smile on her face. He slowed his chewing and brought his chopstick down to the tray "Umm, Tae if you're having thoughts about me I'm gay"

Taeyeon puffed "Oppa you're too tall for me" then she brought back her creepy smile again and rested her chin on her hands "Oppa? Would you do small favor for me?"

"Wait a minute! So you actually invited me to have lunch with you to take advantage of me?" he pointed at Taeyeon's nose,

Taeyeon put her tray in front of Siwon "I'll even give you extra credit Oppa"

Siwon looked down at the tray "You've eaten half of it Tae"

"umm, I'll accompany you to the church on Sunday?"

"Done! What do you want?" Siwon picked Taeyeon's tray and added the rice to his own tray,

Taeyeon smiled at her victory "Information"

"What's this all about guys?" Donghae rose an eyebrow,

"Our sis wants information about professor Onew" Kyunhyun mumbled with a mouth full of rice, though professionally didn't spit anything out,

Kibum rolled his eyes "It's just a typical student crush Tae, get over it"

"I thinks she deserves to love anyone she wants" Yesung mumbled, Ryeowook nodded at him with a smile,

"Yes, but not a medics professor" Minho complained,

Siwon sighed and patted Taeyeon's back "Don't listen to them, They don't know what love is"

Taeyeon pouted "I just wanted to know the things he likes and all, like-- how can I get him to like me?"

"puh, We're already giving performance for his students, he should be grateful to us" Kyuhyun said,

"He's actually quite angry at you and The D.M's fights Y'know" Siwon argued,

"But it's the D.M's fault" Hae shot back,

"CAN I JUST KNOW ABOUT PROFESSOR LEE ONEW'S FAVORITE THINGS?" Taeyeon said in her high pitched voice,

Siwon went to thought for a second "Well-- He loves Chickens for all I know... Why don't you make him a good chicken nugget for lunch tomorrow?"

"Chicken? You're sure?"

"Of Course, everyone knows his obsession with chicken" Siwon nodded,

"Oppa I'll never forget this" Taeyeon beamed and pinched Siwon's cheeks,

"Yeah I'll pick you up from your house on Sunday"

Taeyeon scrunched her nose "Fine, I'll see you then"

 

 

"And one, and two, and one two three four" Hyukjae kept on going the dance moves,

"Where the hell did you come up with these moves?" Taemin collapsed on the ground,

"YA! Get the up... we need to put our best to this" Hyuk shouted,

"Yah!! Hyuk, this is not supposed to be like this, we're supposed to have fun along doing-- what we do" Sungmin said,

"Listen Hyuk, you're taking things too far... I suggest you think a little with yourself about what you're doing" Amber said calmly,

"She's right. We're a team, and this is no war. Y'know what? I'm not going to work under these circumstances" Jonghyun said and got up,

"Guys!!" Hyuk opened his arms in defence "Come on"

"No you come on Hyuk... I don't know what your problem with Donghae is and you're never telling us. But don't go on torturing us here" Shindong said "Orelse we'll tell Mr Han to change the team leader"

Hyuk groaned and ran his fingers through his hair "FINE!! You want to know why I hate Donghae so much?"

Everyone just stared at him as if saying 'Duuuh!'

Heaving a heavy sigh, Hyuk nodded slowly "Then I'll tell you" he mumbled.