Jung Ah's Bias

Jung Ah's Bias

"Omo! Noona what is this?" The energetic maknae of Double A shouted while pointing at the box that was hidden by Jung Ah.

The boys were hanging out at Jung Ah's house as it's their day off and Woosang can't stop whinning about how much he missed Jung Ah. 

"Yes, Kimchi?" Jung Ah heard the maknae's loud scream from the guest room and quickly went to her room, along with Juwon. "Noona... What's this?" Jung Ah gasped loudly and snatch the box away from the maknae. Oh no! She thought. This is so embarrassing ottoke.

The box was filled with her secret. There's a fanboard of Juwon that she made for him, some fanart of Juwon that she drew, some banners and posters of Juwon. Everything that she kept in the box are about Juwon. And she wouldn't want anyone to know about it. 

"Where did you find it?!" Jung Ah asked.

"Ermmm in your wardrobe." He replied. "What is all those about, noona?"

Jung Ah's face turned red upon the question. Sighing, she knew that she can no longer hide her secret. "Promise me that you guys won't tell Woosang oppa about this alright?" The two boys nodded their heads immediately. 

"A-actually... Juwon oppa is my bias in Double A." Jung Ah shut her eyes tight after spilling out the truth, preparing herself from the boys' screaming.

"MOWH?!!" Kimchi shouted.

"Y-you mean. I-i'm your bias?" Juwon asked in disbelief.

"What? Juwon's your bias?!" The third voice said. The three of them turned their head to the direction of the door in horror. "W-woosang op-ppa!" 

"Is that true Jung Ah? Juwon is your bias?" Woosang looked at her with hurtful eyes. He couldn't believe this.

Jung Ah kept quiet. What could she say?

"So it was all a lie? You toyed with my feelings?" He asked.

Juwon and Kimchi left the room quietly upon the scene, they did not want to disturb them.

"No I didn't! I-"

Jung Ah was about to explain, but Woosang cut her off, "That means the one you truly loved is Juwon... So is that why you're always hanging out with Juwon? Is that why you're always comparing me with him? Is that why you agreed to be my girlfriend?" He paused, "Because by doing so, you can get to see him everyday?"

"Look oppa, it's a misunderstanding, you have to listen to me okay?" She placed her hands on his shoulder. "Yes i admit Juwon oppa is my bias and he still is. But I agreed to be your girlfriend not because of that okay? It's because I love you, I really do."

Jung Ah looked deep into Woosang's eyes, with sincere and love.

"Jinja?" 

"Mmm. Jinja."

"I'm sorry Jung Ah baby~" He pulled Jung Ah into a tight hug. "I'm so silly for thinking in that way." He chuckled. "Can you... change your bias to m-me?" 

"I will... try?" Jung Ah laughed.

"YAH!" Woosang pouted, but soon laughing along.

"Don't worry, even if i'm not able to change my bias, you're the only one i love. I promise." She smiled sweetly.

"You better be." Woosang chuckled. "Saranghae! Saranghae! Saranghae~~!" He sang.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Okay so this is my one shot for Double A's Woosang~ Hope it is not too bad. 
         Do subcribe and leave your comments! ^^

          

                                                                      THANKS FOR READING! \^O^/