First Day

Loving You

 

Secret love - Go Hara

http://youtu.be/z4kYlPSjXiQ

--------

"Ah Joong, I love you," L softly said.

"Oppa..." Ah Joong blushed and continued shyly, "I feel the same way."

She stared at her feet as her face heated up. *I can't believe Myungsoo oppa just confessed his love to me!*

L gently tilted her chin upwards so she would look at him. "From now on your MINE," He smirked.

Then before she could say anything he closed his eyes and leaned in. Ah Joong gulped as L's lips inched closer to hers. This was really happening! Today was the day when her dream was coming true. She quickly closed her eyes as she waited for his soft lips to touch hers. Their li-

All of a sudden she heard a ringing noise and sat up with her eyes wide open. It took her a second to realize that she was in her room.

"It was just a dream..." Ah Joong sighed in disappointment. 

She made a face at her alarm clock that was still ringing. "Agh! So annoying..." She pouted and shut it off.

Ah Joong went under her covers again with irritation. She was still sleepy since she went to bed at 1 A.M. Right when she was falling back into her dream lands Ah Joong heard yet another sound. However, this one was pleasent and nice. 

She immediately sat up, "SHINee oppas!" Ah Joong grabbed her phone from the night stand and listened to their melodious voices. Not caring who was calling her. 

"Dream Girl!" She sang along with them but soon the song came to a stop. She frowned at her phone, "What the heck?!" She put on her big nerdy looking glasses to get a better look. A small memo popped up saying she had a voice mail. She clicked the voice mail play.

"Yah! Pick up the damn phone instead of listening to SHINee!" An annoyed female voice said.

SHINee's Dream Girl started playing again and she quickly answered the phone, "Yeoboseyo?"

"Finally!" The same voice cried.

Ah Joong giggled, "Sorry, sorry"

Sun Hwa whined, "I can't believe from today we're getting seperated!"

 

"I'm only going to a different school, Sun Hwa!" Ah Joong exclaimed.

"Fine! But you have to tell me if there are any hot guys there," Sun Hwa joked.

Ah Joong laughed, "Okay I will."

"And don't let anyone bully you! If they do come tell me and I'll beat them up!"

"Got it! I'll talk to you later," Ah Joong smiled.

"Okay, bye!"

Ah Joong quickly got out of bed and entered to her bathroom. After a nice and warm shower she blow dried her hair. Then she took off her nerdy glasses and put on her contact lenses. Getting dressed soon after. Ah Joong smiled at herself in the mirror. When she got out of her bathroom her eyes fell on a picture next to her bed. Ah Joong picked up the picture and smiled at it.

*Oppa I missed you...*

It was a picture of her and L when they were 13 and 14. She stared at her 13 year old self, observing every detail. Back then Ah Joong had chubby cheeks and a huge body. However, if you looked at Ah joong now you can never imagine her being like that. 

*I was really ugly back then, right oppa?*  

Before she could go down memory lane her father called her.

"Ah Joong! Get down here right now or you'll be late for your first day!"

"Alright, I'm coming!" Ah Joong replied and ran out of her room.

Twenty minutes later Ah Joong got out of her dad's car and smiled at her new school. She couldn't wait to see L again. 

"You want me to take you to the office?" Her father asked.

"It's okay, I'll be fine!" She beamed.

Ah Joong waved as her father drove away. Her smile grew bigger as she walked through the big prestigious gate. Being oblivious she did not notice that she was the center of attention. As she walked down the hallway a familiar figure passed by her.

Ah Joong came to a halt. *OPPA?!* She turned around as her heart hammered in her chest. She say half his face as he turned the corner. It was him...The Person she had waiting for, the person she loved. Ah Joong ran towards his direction, catching more attention. 

"Oppa-" She began but ran into something hard, "Oww, that hurt," She rubbed her forehead.

"Watch where your going," A husky voice warned.

Ah Joong looked up and stared at the tall male infront of her. He had blonde hair and a very handsome face. Ah Joong was awe struck but soon came back to reality. 

"I'm so sorry!" Ah Joong apologized as she bowed over and over again.

When she looked up the tall male was already walking away. *Great, I already made someone who doesn't like me!* Then she remembered about L and ran towards his direction again. Ah Joong saw him walking into a classroom. *Oppa! Myungsoo oppa!* She ran inside the room and saw L sitting on his desk.

"Myungsoo oppa!" Ah Joong said as tears flowed down her face.

Everyone stared at her weirdly, including L. He stood up and quetioningly looked at her.

*Myungsoo? No one uses that name except for my parents*

Ah Joong walked towards him until she stood infront of him.

"Oppa, I really missed you," She cried and hugged him.

L awkwardly broke the hug, "Uh, I'm sorry but who are you?"

Ah Joong wiped her tears and smiled, "Jung Ah Joong."