Choices

Eternal Snow

Jessica's pov:
My name is Jessica Jung. I am the richest girl in Seoul, Korea. My father said I am old enough to take over our family's business but he wants me to find a husband...which is impossible. I am beautiful and talented. I looked into the mirror, my golden orange hair shine in the light. My white skin so smooth that if you touch it, you might get in. I looked down at my petal pink dress and then back at my face, making sure everything was perfect. Today was the day I am going to find my other half.

I went downstairs and I saw my living room filled with guys. I sat down on a chair and they all stared at me, except one...
"Hello. My name is Key. I would like to ask you to marry me."
Key? What a weird name.
"No thanks. Next."
"I would like you to reconsider that," he said, smiling at me.
"No. Thanks."
I looked away from this man. What's wrong with him? Doesn't he get that I don't love him?
"Then I will make you marry me." he whispered into my ear.
I looked at him, he had an evil smile on his face. Suddenly, I got scared...but I shook off the feeling and push it behind my head.

I left the room and decided to get changed into a white dress. It reminds me of a princess dress or maybe a wedding dress. I wore it and walked outside...it was snowing but I didn't feel like going back inside to get a coat. When I walked down the street, everything was covered in a mist. Suddenly my phone started to ring...

Ring. Ring. Ring.
"Hello?"
"Someone wants to marry you," my father said.
"Who?"
"Donghae," he said.
"No way in hell would I marry him."
Then the phone was dead, when I arrived home...everything was empty. The house was empty, nothing was left behind besides a letter on the table, in pale blue letters were written... I am coming for you.
I looked around the house and there weren't anyone home. I went into my room and all my stuff was gone except a necklace. It wasn't my necklace, I never seen it before. I held up the silver chain and there was a small heart hanging, behind it in small blue letters says: Vallen in mijn handen.
Fall into my hands...
I wondered what it meant. Why would I fall into that person's hand? The letter said I am coming for you...was it Key? Did he hurt my family? Who left this necklace behind?
I ran and ran outside in the street, looking for my family. I knew someone who could help me...Key or Donghae. I want neither.

Author's note:

Here's the first update. I only have 5 subscribers but I am grateful to have readers. ^. ^