First page of Jinyoung Diary

B1A4 Leader Diary

Jung Jinyoung Diary

 

Annyeong Haseyo,B1A4 Leader imnida.Jung Jinyoung is the name.Celebrate my birthday on 18 November.Even though I'm the leader,I'm not the oldest,CNU hyung is.I can play guitar and can mimic people or things.You must be wondering right?About this diary.I know only girls wrote diary.I wrote diary because I can spill all my secret here and my feelings about this girl.

This girl?I'm a big fan of Apink Visual,Son Naeun.That goddess.But I'm shy/afraid to confess my feelings at her.I'm jealous when other male idols confessed their love to my girl.Make me wanna punch on their face.About my ideal type,I lied.Actually my ideal type is Naeun.

B1A4 hyung and dongsaeng didn't know I like the goddess and my diary.I kept my diary in my bag cause I know they will never touch my bag.My personality is romantic,shy,sarcastic.I can be sarcastic sometimes.

Be Ma Girl is my song that I wrote for my girl,like I said nobody know.I'm also jealous when people edit Naeun photo with Myungsoo photo or member of Exo.Why can they edit my photo with my girl.I only find few.I found a lot of my picture with Apink Leader instead of the visual.If they only knew who I actually like.

Everytime I met my girl,I smiled,stared and dreaming about her.I also wore black outfit to match with my girl.I tried everything to show my love at her.I'll give her everything I got.I still remembered when our group and Apink performed together.I got paired with Namjoo at first which is I didn't like it.I want to pair with Naeun.

I got paired with Naeun and I'm happy~I couldn't help but smile seeing her dancing with me.I'm sad that the performance ended.Okay thats all you need yo know about me,annyeong^^

 

Author Note

I know its short cause I'm too lazy to write it long~

I'll tried to write long for next chapter^^

Subscribe and Comment/bow/