L.VOLDEMIN#1JUNSU HYUNG

VOLDEMIN disease

ONE LATE QUIET NIGHT, in DBSK'S dorm.

Changmin couldn't sleep. He knew he had to do something. It's been a whole day, a whole day, A WHOLE FREAKING DAY. He was going crazy. He has to do something. His body couldn't remain calm. He did not have fun this whole day. He has to bully someone. Don't get him wrong, he loves his bandmates, but he has this voldemin disease.

VOLDEMIN DISEASE

a desease where a person always has the urge to do something bad i.e torture someone . People with Voldemin disease tend to torture people with big round butts.

see also. duckbutt, charisxiahma, foodmin, legomin, min


Changmin got up from his bed. He has an evil smile flastered on his face. He started running to one of his hyung's room.

To Junsu's room.....

HYUNG!!!HYUNGG!!..OPEN THE DOOR!! Changmin continue on knocking the door,almost destroying it from his strong, loud knock. HYUUUNGGGG!!!!!!!OPEN THE FUC--the doors open,and infront of him is his Junsu hyung, wearing  pajamas with yellow ducks printed on it. It is visible that his hyung just got up from bed. His hyung is just standing there looking at him,after 3 seconds of looking at each other,Junsu suddenly shouts at him. NONSTOP..

YAHHH!!!..WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KNOCK ON MY DOOR LIKE YOU'RE GONNA DIE IF I DON'T OPEN IT. YAHHH!!! YOU KILLED MY DUCK LAST NIGHT! YOU COULD JUST BUY DUCKS IN MARKET BUT YOU KILLED MY DUCK!MY LOVELY DUCK! Junsu was stomping his feet and changmin just stood there,awkwardly THE DUCK THAT YOOCHUNIE BOUGHT FOR MEEEEEE~!!!YOU ATE IT!MY POOR DUCK~!YOU'RE A MURDERER!MY DUCK~~ WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO PFFTT Changmin covered his junsu hyung's mouth.

 Junsu is still trying to remove Changmin's hand from his mouth .SHUTUP JUNSU HYUNG. I have to tell you something~ whisphered Changmin, Slowly freeing Junsu's mouth. It give Junsu chills. Junsu quiets down and he stares at his maknae who is about to tell a story.

Junsu hyung, listen to me, okay? Changmin said calmly. Luckily, Junsu nods.

 This has to do with me killing your duck last night .

Let me tell you Junsu hyung, Duck are devils. junsu is about to say something but changmin put his palm on junsu's mouth signaling him to keep quiet. Junsu quiet down and changmin continues,.

Basically, what hapenned was you're duck tried to kill yoochun hyung last night. You're duck was blowing fire. I read somewhere that some  Ducks these days have the ability to blow fire. They are called dragonducks. Junsu is intently listening to him. They usually blow fire whenever they are jealous.Hyung, IT IS dangerous.It almost killed us. That was why i killed him. But there are consequences, when a dragonduck died, they will try to get a revenge to their care taker, because the caretaker failed to take care of him. Let me tell you how will they do  the revenge.Junsu starts shivering and having goosebumps.

SIMPLY: "They will kill you while you are asleep"

Junsu shouted at Changmin: "YAH! stop kidding around. I know that that isn't true."

" Well, I'm not forcing you to believe on me" said Changmin with a smirk flastered on his face.

Junsu suddenly made a "puppy face " . "UM..Um...Changminnie"

"What HYUNG?" said Changmin emphasizing the word  HYUNG

" Can..can i sleep in your room?"

"Sure!...But in one condition" Changmin was smiling smugly

"uhmm..what?"

" You won't kill me if I eat your hitsumabushi in the fridge."

"umm..okay" said Junsu half heartedly

" I..I...actually already ate it .."

" YAH!SHIM CHANGMIN!..asking my permission when you already ate it !.."

Junsu chase changmin wanting to hit him with his soccer ball. After 15 minutes of  running around their hostel, the 2 boys sit in exhaustion. They decided to stopthe fight already.

 

 

That night, Junsu slept in Changmin's room.

 

Changmin saw the face of his hyung sleeping.

" This scary, guillable hyung~tsk tsk"

Junsu was actually not sleeping yet, he wanted to punch Changmin but he lost his words when Changmin suddenly spoke again.

 

" But from the bottom of my heart, I really really love you guys."

 


 

 

 

 

Comments will be greatly appreciated. Sorry guys i made it into one shot because I don't have an idea how to make this fic longer. THANK YOU TO MY SUBSCRIBERS! <3..thank you for reading :)