Stupid?Stupid!

Stupid?Stupid!

[Channie.]

 

(What is it Baekkie?)

 

[do you like]

 

[Dried persimmons?]

 

Whut tha hell?Chanyeol looked at the message and frowned,staring at the random question.Why the hell is he sending messages in the middle of the night?He chewed his lips,thinking for the perfect reason.

 

Baekhyun was a person he got introduced by his friend,and at first,they were friends.But they started to meet more often and gave numbers to each other,and now they always texted to each other.Chanyeol had a secret crush on Baekhyun (even though it is too obvious to be a secret;;),and was preparing to confess him his love one day.But seeing Baekhyun text him this late at night,he couldn't help but smile in the things he shouldn't think about.

 

(No.)

 

Perfect.Chanyeol smiled,and closed his phone.Now,Baekhyun would be on a jiggy,and send him messages if he wants a date.Chanyeol got it all planned in his head,and waited for the reply.If he replies,I would say no,and ask him for the date,so I'm the winner!Mwahahhahahaha!!!

 

[umm...]

 

[Then Channie...]

 

[can we...]

 

Chanyeol smiled,and typed 'No.' in the message pop up,and waited for the last reply.

 

[Start dating?]

 

(No.)

 

By different reasons,both of them could sleep.

 

Stupid Chanyeol,Stupid Baekhyun,Stupid Writer.