KevinxKiseopxAJ

A little experiment with U-KISS

 

Kevin Kiseop and Jaeseop

 

 

New Dance:

 

Kevin and Kiseop come up to AJ from either side, bot sporting devilish little smiles. “Hey AJ,” Kevin leans in close so he can feel his hot breath on his neck.

“…yes…” he says in a small voice trying to keep himself calm as they lean in close and hold his shoulders.

“We wanted to try this new dance. Do you mind helping us?” Kiseop leans in equally close and AJ thinks he’s going to go crazy if they stay like this. Unable to speak he just nods, using all of his will power to keep a straight face.

“Perfect.” Kevin smiles cutely as the two late a step back and AJ can finally breath again. Only to have the two pretty boys with bleached hair simultaneously start body rolling at him, rubbing their pelvises against his hipbones.

            AJ tenses up and tries to not react, but can’t help it. He moans and falls to his knees, face flushed as h buries it in his hands. “What was that you guys?” He groans as the two men laugh. Kiseop is the first to speak as he smiles and kneels down next to AJ. Kevin mirroring him again.

            “How’d you like it?”

            AJ falls backwards and stares at the two angels who kneel beside them. Wondering if he’s gone to heaven to have them both at once. He smiles and grabs them both behind the neck, pulling them down closer to his chest.

            Suddenly the door to the dance studio swings open as DongHo walks in with a little bit of an annoyed look on his face. “Hyungs have you seen SooHyun?...never mind you guys are being gross again.” He slams the door shut and AJ realizes this is not a dream.

            “Let go of me AJ.” Kevin pounds on the man’s chest. Sitting up.

            “Fine more for me.” Kiseop smiles gets up and straddles the darker haired member of U-Kiss. Leaning down for a kiss which AJ gladly supplies, wrapping a hand around the back of his neck to pull him in deeper. The pretty boy gasps a bit before settling into the kiss and gently exploring his band mate’s mouth with his tongue. While they are preoccupied with this Kevin sits and contemplates leaving. He can’t help but whine a bit as he watches them. He’s getting and Eli’s away so his only real playmates are in front of him. Kiseop pulls away from AJ to glance at Kevin.  “Lonely?”

            Kevin whines. “Yes.”

Kiseop smiles and grabs Kevin by the back of the neck and pulls him in for a sweeter kiss.