final.

A Happy Birthday
final chapter 
a happy birthday
 
"...oh and by the way! There's a package coming in today, and I put it under your address, so don't mind it!" "Wait, Megami, what kind of-" "So, once you get it, please open it-!" "Wait, what kind of-" "And one last time, happy birthday! Good bye!" "WAIT! Megami- What kind of-?" Zoe stopped speaking when she realized he had hung up on her.
 

"The nerve of that kid...!" she sighed, tossing her phone somewhere. And with that attitude, she got up from her soft couch and to the kitchen, as she was craving for some macarons. Zoe reached into the fridge for her fourth one today.
 
 

"I promise... this is my last one." she whispered before engulfing the green goodness into , satisfied.

Unfortunately, in the midst of her snacking, the doorbell rung.

"I'm coming!" she exclaimed, rushing to answer the door. To her dismay, a person wasn't there. Rather, a package. A big one marked "FOR ZOE NGAI."

"Hmm, that's weird. Isn't my address and not my nam- THEN MEGAMI MUST'VE DROPPED IT OFF! How childish..." she rambled before checking out the box, and dragging it in.

"What the hell is in here?! WHY DOES IT WEIGH LIKE A PERSON!?!?" Zoe groaned as she dragged the enourmous box into her house with struggle, obviously not exaggerating with her statement.
 
When the package was in an open space, Zoe ran a knife through the not-so-sealed opening, a bit anxious to reveal the present. And so, she giggled.

"Oh, were the foam peanuts nessecary?" she laughed at the grand amount hiding a large gift. Zoe dipped in her hands and oddly felt around the object, furrowing eyebrows.

"That's weird..." she thought aloud, "It almost feels like a... person." 

"That's because I am a person." a male voice sighed, voice evident of annoyance.

"Whoa-! What the-" Zoe scooted back, a bit startled. "Wh-who are you?" she questioned.

"Urgh, I'm Sehun," the man stood up from his uncomfortable position as he dusted off the foam peanuts, "And some tall twelve-year old just kidnapped me... so ta-dah. Here I am." he had a peculiar poker face.

"W-wait... Sehun... as in...? Sehun of Exo?!" her eyes could not believe what was layed right in front of her, was she fangirl-dreaming?

"Uh, yeah. Pretty much," he awkwardly nodded his head, continously. A suddden change of attitude.

"O-oh... well, uh. Sorry about my friend, then! H-he's just an awkward child trying to give me the best birthday ever, but only embarassing me by doing so..." Zoe trailed over, fidgeting with her fingers in nervousness.
 

He walked out of the box and randomly hugged her, surprising her.

"What're you-"

"Happy birthday."' he calmly said, and pulled away.

"Whoa- whoa- A-are you gettting paid?!" Zoe asked in shocked.
 
"Considering the fact that I was kidnapped and told it was Zoe's birthday... I don't think I am." Sehun pointed out.

"O-oh..."

Zoe sighed as she looked at the clock, it was two until midnight. And of course, Sehun was passed out on her couch.

To be honest, he had nothing to do at her house, so they ended up doing the dorkiest things together. Ranging from a water balloon fight, cake fight, movies, and then a crappy dinner they cooked. Honestly, Sehun and Zoe got along fast and are quite compatible, so there wasn't really much awkwardness.

"Hey, Sehun~. Wake up," she shook him gently, attempting to wake him up.

"No... I don't want to... Shut up... My lisp is kinda gone... No... Five more minutes..." he groaned.

"C'mon and you can go home or sleep in a comfy bed." Zoe giggled.

"Huh?! I'm up!' he arose from his position.

"Wow, what a loser. C'mon, let's go." she cocked her head, but faced the clock. One more minute.

"Oh, Zoe- By the way..." Sehun trailed off.

"Yeah?!" she turned her head.

Sehun placed his soft lips on her pale cheek, giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Happy birthday." he whispered with a smile, looking at her with his picturesque eye.
 

BEEP. BEEP. was the signal for the next day. However, Zoe was still in shock.

"So, where's that comfy bed you were speaking about?"

 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
 author's note
 
» WOW REALLY RUSHED BUT I WAS KINDA FREAKING OUT OVER AUDITIONS AND DISTRACTIONS AND IM SO SORRY ZOE BUT UH- HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! dfghdfkjgdfl ill make a better one next year.  HOPE YOU ENJOYED. ^^