Letter to the Five Who Rise Above

A letter from a Cassie

 

We’ve said through all the years that we have an undying love for you, but how could we show it?
How could we show it to the five if the five are no longer there?
How could we show it to the five, if they were no longer the five?
We loved you from the beginning and support you even as three and two, but our undying loyalty lies with all five.
We hope and pray, one day, we will all be united under the banner of red, under the proclamation of TVXQ/DBSK.
Under the standard of the flying eagle that does not cower and hide before a storm, but rises to fly above it. 
The strength you’ve shown us over the years is indeed amazing, but the strength you have now, to stand before us in different groups, to cry when you need to, to show us your weaker sides, to hope and pray one day you will stand by each other again, that is the strength that has cemented you in our hearts. 
We have loved you since the beginning and we will love you forever, but not just as JYJ or HoMin, but as TVXQ/DBSK, we always are waiting on the day that you will once again stand side by side on the stage, singing with all of your hearts to us who would give our hearts to you. 
Some say you are over, and ruined, that you will never come back together again, but for us true Cassie’s we all know it is just a matter of time, before your voices once again harmonize above all others, when you are once again looked upon by all as you stand shoulder to shoulder on stage, not as three, not as two, but as five, as you always were and as you should’ve always been.
We love you and are waiting for you, come home, and fly above.