Stopping by the Ramen Shop

MEETING @ TOKYO !
As soon as Raina and Lizzy spotted a famous lolita shop, there at Ginza District, they ran inside, leaving Nana and Uee alone, standing there laughing.  
 
"them both, I don't know what I'll do with'em seriously" Uee sighed, a small smile on her lips. 
"come on, Uee let's have fun too!" Nana took Uee by the hand and dragged her to some ramen shop.
 
"no no, Nana!" Against her will, Uee barged in a weird ramen shop.
As soon as they sat themselves, an old man brought the Menu to them. 
 
"arigatou!" Nana said, excited, tucking her face at the menu. 
 
When the old man was finally gone, Uee kicked Nana's leg under the table. 
 
"aoutch, WHAT?" Nana said aloud "it hurts ya know" 
 
Uee's gaze pierced Nana, almost breaking her in two. "hey, stop with that, I'm the ice princess here" she laughed. 
 
"let's get out of here!" Uee hissed, moving her legs in a rush. 
 
"no~" Nana simply said, a pout on her lips. 
 
"don't you see? the waiter looks like a ert!" she exclaimed, but covered when some people looked at her weirdly. 
 
"come on" she pushed Nana by the arm. 
 
"Relax, we're just here to... eat and we will soon leave okay?"
 
Uee shook her head no, many times as Nana grabbed her phone and called the ert, to come take their command. Meanwhile, her phone vibrated and the ringtone played. She picked up, as the ert arrived at their table. 
"
"hello?"
Uee started to feel nervous, as the man kept looking at her with a goofy smile. She stuttered "i-it's okay, we don't need anything" 
 
But still, the ert stayed, now looking at Nana's direction, who was happily talking on the phone. 
 
"what? ... oh yeah... if you want I can go there now and meet ya Ana-san, of course then..."
 
As Nana kept talking Uee felt uneasy... looking at all the directions, except at the weirdo. She startled when he said "does she want something?" 
At that Uee shook her head no "you can go now" he finally went off, disappearing through the kitchens. 
 
Just when she sent the weirdo off Nana hung up the phone. "Uee, where's our waiter?" 
She almost jumped from her chair "our? hu~ who was it at the phone anyway?" she asked. 
 
Nana stood up "It was Ana, you know, from Johnny's, she wants me there for some reason, you stay here I'll be back soon!" she rushed out of the ramen shop. 
Just some seconds later Uee came back to reality and ran after her. "waaait, don't leave me alone in here!" 
 
Nana stopped rushing her steps and stop "so, do you wanna come with me?" 
"As soon as there's no weirdos I'm ok" Uee frowned. 
"Of course not, come on!" Nana laughed taking Uee by the arm and they both ran all their might reaching the private car, waiting for them" 
 
"What about the others?" Uee asked when the driver started the limo. 
"I texted Kahi-ah, she'll call another limo to pick'em up" Nana winked. 
"What's that all about Johnny... IDK what?" Uee asked, really wanting to know. 
 
"It's an all boys agency here in Japan, and I must say they're all cute" Nana smiled naughtily. 
"Boys?" Uee's smile grew wider, as Nana nodded. 
 
Uee nodded too "but, why are you heading there?" 
"Ana-san, seems like she wants me to... help her in something" 
"Ana... isn't she the one who, designed our clothes for the photoshoot here in Japan?" 
 
Nana nodded, winking at her friend. "I still don't know why I need to go there"
 
"maybe, she needs you to do another photoshoot for her? after all, you were a model before?" 
Nana shrugged "It's in the past now, don't wanna be a model again" Nana's smile suddenly was gone. 
 
"I'm sorry..." Uee bent her head. 
 
"no it's ok, I bet Ana doesn't need me for this, it's for something else" she focused her gaze at the limo's window, looking at the sky-scrapers of Tokyo. 
 
"if you say so..." Uee stated, leaning her head on the seat.