Restaurant

You've got to be kidding me

Jieun's POV

So after meeting, I went straight back home. I have to get ready quickly before oppa nag at me. Huumph!

After taking a shower, I applied mosturizer on my face before applying makeup to my face. After the makeup is done, I get the paper bag that oppa gave me. Inside, there was a simple tight-fitting sleeveless red dress with small golden studs at the collar. Since he didn't gave me shoes I then complete the outfit with a pair of black leather peetoe heels. Not to forget, I accessorize myself with a small black rose earring and a small black and gold clutch.

'Hmm, not bad. Not bad at all.' I checked myself in the mirror oneast time. Before going out, i sprayed my a bit of my Incanto Shine perfume to my wrist, and dabbing it to my neck and behind my ear. All done!

As i was about to open the door, Jjong oppa pushed the door open. He was wearing a white plain tshirt with a cream colour blazer over it, a maroon slim fit jeans and a pair of dr martens boots. Smart casual look.

He was starstruck for a while. I shook my head before going out of my room.

"Close the door!" I shouted as I went down the stairs.

Jonghyun's POV

After getting my senses back, i close her room door before heading towards my car. Jieun is already inside the car waiting for me patiently.

"Wow. I didn't know you could be this georgeous sis!" Jieun chuckled.

"Whatever! Anyway, where are we going? Are you sure omma wants to meet us? Or are you gonna sell me away?" She asked. I facepalm myself. What is wrong with my sister? Is she crazy?!

"Yah! What are you talking about? Molla. Omma just ask me to bring you to a very nice restaurant for dinner. That's why we're both wearing nice clothes." I said, pointing to her dress.

Jieun just sit down quietly throughout the whole journey. Only the sound of the radio filled the car.

I wonder, why is omma secretive about this meeting? Whay is she up to? *Sigh*

"Why oppa?" Jieun asked.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." I fake a smile.

-At the restaurant-

"Woah, this place is gigonourmous!" Jieun exclaimed. and eyes were wide open. Yeah, this is the first time we go to this kind of places.

I don't know why, i get chills when i entered the restaurant. Is this a bad sign? I sighed for the second time before going in.

Jieun's POV

We saw our mum and dad sitting at the corner of the restaurant, together with another family. They were back facing us so we don't know who they are.

As we walk closer to the table, omma and appa stood up, welcoming the both of us.

The family that sat infront of omma and appa also stood up and face us. I was nervous so I hold on to Jjong oppa's hand and look at the floor the whole time.

Jjong oppa pat my hand, assuring me its alright. I look up and smile at him. When i look back to the table, i froze in my steps.

I could feel oppa tense too. I stare at oppa, hoping for an answer from him. I could see nothing. He was as confused as I am. Oppa's breathing became louder and slower.

"Hurry up guys! Come sit here quick!" Omma said, patting the chair beside her.

'Why omma why? Don't you know because of him I.... lost my bestfriend, and because of him, oppa lost his girlfriend?' I thought to myself.

---------------------------------

A/N Comment! Give me ideas on how i could improve my writing! Mwehehehe, can't wait to finish writing the next chapter. Peace (Y)