Ex girlfriend

You can trust me

 

Tiffany's house is still under renovation. Hence, she is staying with Taeng at the moment.

Jessica, Tiffany and Taeng went to soshi club and look for Yoong.

They happen to meet Taeng's ex-girlfriend, Goo Hara.

 

Taengoo........... How are you doing? Fine, i hope......... asked Hara smiling (In fact, she is laughing at him).

Hi Hara, thank you! I'm good, how are you? asked Taeng smiled.

I'm fine. Oh.... let me introduce, this is my fiance, Michael Scott. And darling, this is my ex-boyfriend, Kim Taeng. said Hara introduced them.

Nice to meet you, Mr Scott. Nice to meet you too, Mr Kim. said both guys smiled.

Sica, who is that girl that Tae is talking to? asked Tiffany curiously.

That's Goo Hara! Taeng's ex-girlfriend. She ditched him because of his illness! She must be showing off her man to Taeng now! said Jessica in anger.

That is too much! Let me help Tae. said Tiffany and walked to Taeng.

Taetae.......... here you are. I missed you, baby! said Tiffany kissed his cheek and hugged his waist.

Taeng is taken by surprised of this sudden act from Tiffany.

Taengoo......... Who is she? asked Hara stared at Tiffany.

She is my........... said Taeng but Tiffany cut his word.

FIANCEE! I can't wait to marry him! said Tiffany excited and kiss him again.

Get marry......... Are you serious? asked Hara widen her eyes.

Yes......... tell you secretly, he is so.... good in bed! Omg! said Tiffany purposely and whisper in Hara's ear.

Hara widen her eyes and looked at Taeng from head to toe.

Jinja? I thought he got problem with his little buddy? asked Hara suspect.

He is cured! And his buddy's size is no joke! I got so painful everytime he is doing it. said Tiffany bluffed.

Hara got a shocked when she heard Tiffany telling her about the changes in Taeng.

 

Hey, what did you told her? Why she keep staring at me just now? asked Taeng curiously.

You won't want to know...... Taetae! said Tiffany smirked.

Yah! And can you explain about your reaction earlier? asked Taeng remembered.

Taeng....... Fany helped you to get revenge on Hara. said Jessica smiled.

Heh...? Can you girls explain? asked Taeng and Yoong together.

I told Fany, Hara is your ex-girlfriend and what she did to you. said Jessica smirked.

Oh..... no wonder i got a shocked of your touchy touchy earlier. said Taeng looked at Tiffany and laughed.

Yah, Kim Taeng! Aren't you going to thank me? asked Tiffany pouted.

Yeah, thank you my Fany baby! Come, let me return my kiss! said Taeng playfully and trying to kiss her.

Yah....... Stop it, ert Taeng! said Tiffany smacked his arm.

Omo....... you both are so cute! said Jessica smiling.

 

Next day.......... Taeng got a visitor at his house.

*DING DONG* Coming......... said Taeng open the door and surprised to see Hara.

H-Hara....... what's brings you here? asked Taeng surprised.

Taengoo......... can't i pay you a visit? asked Hara smiled, pushed the door and walked into Taeng's house.

Hey Hara..... wait! Why the sudden visit? What do you want? asked Taeng directly.

Come on, Taengoo....... don't you miss me after all these years? asked Hara seductively and put her arms on Taeng's neck.

Wow......... don't do that, Hara! You are already engaged. said Taeng removed her hands.

So what.......? I can do what i want so long as i'm not married. said Hara clinging on Taeng.

I'm sorry, but i can't do that. I love m-my fiancee. said Taeng pushed her away.

What is happening here? asked Tiffany surpised of what she saw.

Can't you see, i'm here to get back my boyfriend? said Hara challenged.

Excuse me.......! said Tiffany in anger. She don't know why is she angry with Hara's remarks.

I know you are still in love with me, Taengoo! said Hara seductively and back-hugged him.

No....... i don't love you anymore! I love Tiffany! She is the only one in my heart. said Taeng confessed.

He quickly pushed her away and run to Tiffany.

Save me, Fany........ said Taeng whisper to Tiffany.

Yah...... You better give me a good explanation, Kim Taeng! said Tiffany acted and blinked her eyes.

Fany baby, I love no one but you only! Only you, Tiffany Hwang! said Taeng acted boldly.

Aigoo............. my Taetae! I love you too. said Tiffany kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly.

Yah, Goo Hara! Stay away from me! I will never accept you........... Tiffany is my only love! said Taeng firmly.

You....... Kim Taeng! I won't ever see you again! said Hara and run to the door.

Yoong and Jessica happen to reached Taeng's house and saw this scene.

Whoa! What happen...... are you both official already? asked Yoong smirked.

Come in, you both. said Taeng quickly run to the door, close it and lock it.

Wheeee.............. I didn't know Hara can be this scary! Thanks to Tiffany's help. said Taeng smiled.

What? It is just a show? How disappointed. said Jessica pouted.

You both........ act like real. We are convinced. said Yoong sadly.

Fany ah, what's wrong? You looked angry. asked Jessica curiously.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry to make Hara so annoying. Hara is not the add-in character, cause i "created" her as Taeng's ex-girlfriend intially.

So....... the story must go on, right? XD  I'm still thinking WHO to use..... so this person will appear in my next chapter.

Tiffany is angry OR jealous? ahahaha.......

Pls COMMENT and stay tune. keke!

 

From: Taenyyoz (your cranky authornim)

Updated: 25.04.13