Chapter 8 - Another Attack?

Dangerous Mission

"Argh!!!" Everyone was looking at Dongho, who was on the floor lying injured. "RUN STUPIDS!!!" He yelled.

Then some unknown guest burst into the mansion. 'Oh no! It's father's guard!!' The seven princes gasp. "Hurry!! Go protect Yura!" the leader command "I got it hyung!!!!" Hoon yelled back.

"What are you guys doing here?" Kiseop growled. "I'm sorry my prince, but we have no choice except to come to the human world to kill that girl and bring my highness back to Neverland." One of the guards answered. "We don't want to go back to that hell again. Did father send you guys here?" 

"You don't need to ask, we just came here to complete our orders, I'm sorry my prince, but please cooperate." 


"What happened? Where are you taking me Hoon?" she asked. ''I don't have time to explain, just follow me, or else they'll kill you.''

''Hah? Slow down, I can't breathe now.'' They stopped and Yura's catching up her breath. ''Oh yeah, forgot you can't run that fast. Let me carry you.'' He carried her into a bridal style and ran as fast as he could. 'Why are they trying to protect me? What should I do? Quit my mission and be with them? I can't! I need to find out who killed my parents!! What should I do?'

'It's driving me crazy, what is father doing? Why does he want Yura?!' Hoon thought with frustrations.

They stopped in an abandoned wood house. ''I think they won't find you here, nobody comes here either. Not even ghosts.''

''Where are they?'' she asked, looking worry in her eyes. Hoon hesitating whether to tell or not. ''Umm..uh...''

''Hm?'' her face from worry turn into a puppy eye expression. ''Umm....'' he met her eyes and got taken back, ''Oh Yura.....um, they fighting with some guards that were sent from our father.''

''Why?''

''We don't know why, but they say they were sent here to kill you and get us back to Neverland. But we all doesn't want to leave you, or lose you.'' he look away.

''Oh..'' Yura look so worry, and her face turn into a sad one. 'They want to protect me, they don't want to lose me, give me a reason. Why?!'

'Because they're using you, they're lying to you.' a voice appeared in her mind. She look up, but she only see Hoon there and nobody else.

'Why would you think of that? And who are you?' Yura thought. 'Think clearly, they're vampires, why would they want you?'

'And who am I? Don't worry, we're a family.'

'Family?! My family had been killed by some people.' she narrow her eyebrows.

'Your family were once in a same pack with us, and that equals you're part of family too.' the voice starting to sound more faintly and more..

'What do you mean?!'

''WHO'S THERE?! APPEAR YOURSELF!'' Hoon suddenly shout to the air.


Author's Note

I am very sorry for not updating these days.

1) My internet had been cut down.

2) Homeworks

3) Stress

But I will try to update more these days. And please vote......

What do you want more/read more in the future chapters?

A) Funny; Fluff

B) Romance;

C) Bloody; Fights

D) Others; Comment.

Ok! Time to go! Love you all my subies!!!