Chapter 3 - I Can't Read Her Mind

Dangerous Mission

'They've been really nice to me, I don't know why but they always be careful around me....did they know I'm a traitor already?' Yura thought as she walked to her room. 'Aren't they gangs? How did they have such a nice home, it's like a mansion, plenty of rooms.

She walked out the mansion, and just noticed that outside is all dark, 'Shouldn't it be morning already? Then why is dark?' She continue walking, but she did not notice that somebody or someone is watching her.

'Who is she? Why can't I read her mind?'

Yura continue walking, until she stare deep at the dark forest, it was very dark, like hell. But something had caught her attention, a pair red eye glowing.

But it only glow for a minute and it was gone.

'Who is that? Or....what is that?' she thought.

The mysterious person try reading a mind for a few times, his eyebrows wer almost touching with this confusion expression on, 'What kind of human is she?'

''Yura.'' someone had called her. She turn around and found AJ.

''What are you doing outside here in this place?'' he asked. 'Their home sure is mysterious.'

''I was just walking around.'' she continue her acting. ''Come on, let me show you another place.'' AJ put his arm around Yura's waist and led her to the other side of the world. 

They walked into the mansion and went to the yard. 

The strange is that, this side of the world, it has light. 'It was not long ago I saw the sky was still so dark.....then how did....'

''Next time when you want to walk around, walk this side, don't go over there.'' AJ stare deep into her eyes. Yura aslo stare back, 'His eyes it's like lightning sending shocks.'

But there was no redness in there.

He broke the contact and walk away.

'I can't read her mind either Kiseop, she doesn't seem to have a human soul, who is she?'