just let me love you

Panda, please be my wife !!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri ‘s hands are tighten behind his back and he is forced to kneel down on the ground. His eyes are covered in black too so he can’t see anything around him. This is bad, really bad. He can’t know where he is or what happen around him. How many people in there ? Where are they ? What weapons do they use ? What can he do to rescure him now ??? Thousand questions run in his mind, he must find a way to run away, he has to. They will use him to threat Kwon Ji Yong, and to the worst, they will kill both of them for sure ! He can’t let that happen. Don’t know why, but he believes, he believes…Ji Yong will come for him ! His heart tells him…he certainly comes !!

Suddenly Seungri’s stomach kicked hard, it hurts so much. Seungri has to bite his lip to stop screaming out loud. He heard a man’s voice.

“ What’s your relationship with that Kwon Ji Yong brat ?? Are you his ing toy ?? Tell me or I will beat you to death !”

Seungri smirks, is it enough to make him scared ?? Hell no !! Who is he ?? He’s Lee Seunghyun. He’s a cop and he has never bowed his head in front of anybody !!!

“ you !! Go to hell ! I don’t know who names Kwon Ji Yong. Is that your Papa’s name, bastard !!”

Immediately so many punches are aimed to his face. Hell, it seems like one or two his teeths are broken. In his mouth, it’s all filled with blood. Spiting out the blood, Seungri continues smiling, this it nothing, nothing to him. When he’s out of there, he will pay back hundred times to them . If they kill him, before that, he will find a way to kill at least one ing bastard. He, Seungri, won’t lose !!

“ Brave enough,huh ?? Let see if you and Kwon Ji Yong know each other.

Alo, little Ji Yong, I have a gift that I want to give you so much. It’s a toy. I must say it’s a quite pretty toy. Is it your taste ? Not bad, not bad at all !! So, do you want to hear your toy’s voice a little ?? I’m sure that I treat it so well for you, really well ! Hey, little one, speak to your master Ji Yong here, he wants to hear your pleasure voice, come and tell him you’re having fun with us !!”

This bastard kicks Seungri again in the shouder and steps hard in it, almost wants to break his bones.  It’s hurt like hell but Seungri don’t let his voice out . He tries hard to keep his silent. His lip is being biten to bleed. He can’t let Ji Yong know he’s caught. He doesn’t want Ji Yong come here and let his life in danger. Just…let him die here alone…don’t come, Ji Yong !!!

The man looks that Seungri didn’t scream in pain like he thought, so he’s angrier and more violent to Seungri. He holds Seungri’s neck and tightens it. Seungri’s mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter