The Day Get's Worse

The Girl In The Corner

 

[Next class] you told yourself happily, smiling until someone purposely bumped your shoulder.
 
"Oops," Jessica's sister, Krystal, said. "My bad." and laughed away.
 
You rolled your eyes and kept walking to your class. [es these days. What can I do without them? I don't know, they never leave me alone.]
 
As always, all of your classes were horrible. The whole classroom bullied you. And as always, you were used to it. [It's not like it's gonna happen everyday?]
 
Lunch:
 
You shut your locker and started to head for lunch.
 
EXO-K passed you and snickered at you, they whispered loudly for you to hear, "For lunch, let's pie her in the face." "Yeah! And throw tomatoes." "milk!" "AHAHAHA!!!"
 
You rolled your eyes and kept walking. You got bubble tea and a salad.
 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat across from you, "What'ya have there, lady~"
 
You rolled your eyes and kept eating.
 
"Are you stressed so you're dieting? Oh wait.. you have bubble tea." everyone in the cafeteria laughed and the two annoying boys went back to their own table.
 
You smirked a little [Pay back tomorrow, es] You always seem to make up a quick plan because you were just so awesome. You ignored the people snickering at you and kept eating until lunch was over.
 
 
 
As you were walking, you could hear other peoples conversations.
 
"Omo! It's the orphan! She goes to Kirin Arts School too!? Ew!"
 
[Yep. Why? Got a problem?] you wanted to say, [maybe next time.] and opened your locker to see a fake spider hanging down from your locker.
 
You jumped in your spot without moving and just sighed, "Idiots." you mumbled and threw the fake spider across the hall, causing some girls to squeal.
 
"Spider!" Baekhyun jumped as the fake spider hit his shoe. "Now my shoe is dirty."
 
"Calm down, Baekhyun," Sehun rubbed his temples, "It's fake."
 
"Phew!" Baekhyun kicked the fake spider and pouted, "Who ever threw that, they will die."
 
"Aw man!" some boys said, "She didn't get scared."
 
You overheard their conversation, [Because I'm not scared of bugs, idiots.] You took your bag full of book and shut your locker.
 
Anywhere you go, everywhere you went, anywhere you walked. You heard everyone talk about you. The whole topic was about you. Teachers don't but the students, Hell yeah. It's always a hot topic in school.
 
[What is this? Boys Over Flowers? And let me guess, EXO-K is F4 and Jessica, Krystal, and Tiffany are those popular es?]
 
As you were thinking, you accidentally bumped into someone, "Mian." you bowed.
 
"Ugh," you looked up and your face fell. "You only say that because you were doing it on purpose." Tiffany walked away disgusted.
 
[Eesh. Fine, . Live your ways.] and with that you walked away as well.
 
Library:
 
You sat down and opened your journal:
 
The day get's worse. I'm the new hot topic now and everyone hates me from one look. I want to cry but I am too used to what I feel. Why does everyone hate me? They don't even know me!? They don't know the real me!? I want to cry, but I can't. As I said, I'm too used to what I feel inside. I've cried to much that I can't cry anymore. Just let me graduate and run away to die. I want to stay in a deep deep hole and live there forever. God, forgive the people who curse at me and thank the people who care. Only you will understand what and who I am. Thank you.
 
You closed your journal and put it back in your bag.
 
"What'ya got there?" Sehun and Suho sat across the couch from you, smirking.
 
[Remember when I said that I think I may have a crush on Suho, I don't.] You blinked at them and pulled out a book.
 
"Are you deaf or can you not speak? Answer me!" Sehun hissed as he pulled out a er out of his mouth.
 
"Are you?" you said your eyes traveled back on the words in your book.
 
Their mouths dropped, even the rest of the members did too. "Yah. You do want to die?"
 
"It's okay. She'll probably commit suicide anyways. Let's go." with that, Suho and Sehun left you alone.
 
Before they stood up, you spoke, "Thank you."
 
They stopped in their tracks and looked at you, "Mwo?"
 
You looked at Suho, "Thank you... for saving my life." you smirked and looked back in your book.
 
"I can end it too, you know?" and they walked away.
 
[I'm serious. You saved my life before I beat you two up.] you could feel eyes rolls on you and whispers about you.
 
"Who is she?"