My Bodyguard, Wooyoung

My Royal Maid ~Coming Soon~

A/N: Hey, sorry. I have to change back my writing skill but I still maintain it colour so you guys are not going to get confuse *perhaps*

Situation 5: At the royal garden

I will protect her with my own life because she is so important for me

"There you are. I’ve been looking for you, my princess." Wooyoung approaches Mi Hye where she look so sad. A soon as she saw her favorite bodyguard, she run toward Wooyoung and hug him while sobbing at his chest.

"Oppa!"

"Gongju mama? Hey, what’s wrong? Are you hurt anywhere, my princess?"

"I don’t want Jaebom oppa be my bodyguard. I want you be my bodyguard."

"Aha, it was that.^^, Princess, is that a good news?"

"Oppa! >.<"

"Hey, my dear princess. No more tears okay. I’ll be your bodyguard until you meet your prince. Arasso?"

Mi Hye tangled her head looking at Wooyoung with her confuse look. "Your point is?"

Looking at his favorite princess's face, he gigled a little bit and pat gently Mi Hye' head."Thanks to Yeongwa. She asks Pyeha to rethink his decision again. So, I’m going to be your bodyguard.^^!"

Mi Hye was happy when finally Wooyoung be able to be her bodyguard after her brother willing to rethink about his decision to change Wooyoung with Jaebom. She didn't hate Jaebom for becoming her new bodyguard but be with Wooyoung make her feel comfartable as he has been her bodyguard since she was young.

"Chincha? Yeay!!! ^^!" Because of too happy, without any doubt she hug Wooyoung tightly. Wooyoung? He panicked and look at everyplace so that The King will not notice what happen.
 
Wooyoung quickly let him go from Mi Hye grasp. Sometimes, he feel uneasy whenever the princess hug him but this little brat, she never listen to him. "Gongju! You should not hug me like this in public. Pyeha will execute me if he saw this."
 
"^^." Told ya, she never listen to the older.>.<
 
"By the way, gongju mama I have something to show you. Tada!!" Wooyoung take out the advertisement he took from the wall when he was at the town together with Nickhun to find his stuff.
 
"Eh, maid wanted? What’s this for oppa?" Mi Hye look at the paper given by Wooyoung.
 
"Well, you want to know how the commoner’s life, don’t you? So, you will know it with this. I’ll bring you at this place tomorrow." He hold hand in hand with Mi Hye back to her room. When it comes to Mi Hye, the only person who can comfort her is Wooyoung. Well, he is favorite oppa of Mi Hye by the way. ^^V
 
"How about Pyeha? He will mad at me if he knew."
 
"Not a big deal, my other colleagues are with me. In fact, Yengwa also didn’t mind about it."
 
"O.O?" Wooyoung giggled when he look at the reaction of Mi Hye.
 
"Actually..... he used to be a chaffeur before he met The Queen." Wooyoung reveal the secret about the King.
 
"Really? And why anybody didn't tell me that? Yah oppa! wait for me." Mi Hye dashed to Wooyoung when she realized she is far behind him.
 
'Oppa used to be chaffeur? I'm going to ask him. Yup.must ask him.'
 
 

 

Hai...

I'm going to update this story after I'll finish my other story.. Need to update one by one..