[1/1]

The boy of the next door

 

Jongup was a normal boy who lived in a big mansion. He lived in the 10th floor and near him lived a handsome boy named Himchan. He was so perfect with his pale skin, black and deep eyes who could make anyone fall for them and with full crimson lips.

Jongup liked him a lot but he couldn’t confess because Himchan was a playboy. Every night with a different girl.

Their rooms were near each other, only a wall divided them so they could hear every sound that the other made.

One morning happened that Jongup and Himchan were in the elevator. Every time they met in the building where they lived they would only exchange a few words like “ How are you doing? “ or “ Good morning “ because Jongup was too shy to start a conversation.

 In that moment someone entered in the elevator too. He was Yongguk, Jongup’s best friend.

- Hi Guppie! – said Yongguk hugging Jongup.

- Oh, hi hyung. Shouldn’t we met at the bar? – replied Jongup.

- Yeah, I remember but I need to tell you something. Let’s go to your home. – said Yongguk and when the elevator stopped he dragged him towards his house.

- Bye.. – said Jongup to Himchan smiling.

- Bye. – replied Himchan entering in his house.

 

 

 

When Jongup and Yongguk entered in Jongup’s house, Yongguk start talking about a boy who was stalking him. Well he had to accept that he was cute but Yongguk didn’t like boys. He didn’t knew what to do to stop that boy.

- I’m sorry hyung, I don’t know what to say. Why don’t you try to talk to him? – said Jongup.

- I tried, but it didn’t work. Never mind. What did you do with that guy that you liked ? – asked Yongguk. He knew that Jongup wasn’t straight but this wasn’t a problem for him, they were still best friends since at the kindergarten. Yongguk always helped Jongup.

- Well, the one I like was that guy with us at the elevator, but nothing.. I haven’t talk to him yet.

- Really? Talk to him then, what are you waiting for?

- I don’t know.. I can’t do this. He’s straight and I don’t want him to be disgusted by me.

- You know what to do, I say to try it once. You’re too cute to disgust somebody. Now I will go, sorry. – said Yongguk.

 

 

 

Himchan was waiting his little brother because now he would live with him. Suddenly someone knocked in the door.

- I’m coming, - shouted Himchan.

 

In that moment Yongguk went out from Jongup’s apartment when his eyes widened. A boy was knocking on the door near Jongup’s one and when the boy listened another door opening he stopped knocking. He was the boy who was stalking Yongguk. When Jongup went out too the next door opened.  It was Himchan’s door.

- Zeloo , - said Jongup hugging the little boy.

- You know him? – asked Yongguk shocked.

- Yeah, we’re in the same class.

- Hi Jonguppie! – smiled Zelo hugging him while watching at Yongguk. Yongguk felt a shiver going through his body.

- What are you doing here? – asked Jongup.

- I’m here because now I’m going to live with my big brother. – said Zelo hugging Himchan.

Yongguk who was still shocked made an excuse and left.

Zelo invited Jongup in his and Himchan’s house. After a few seconds Jongup accepted because he couldn’t say no to his friend, or was that he wanted to knew better the person who had loved for an year now.

Himchan accepted too and invited him. His house was very beautiful and Jongup was amazed by it. After helping Zelo with his things they sat in the couch. Himchan took something to drink for the three of them and he sat near Jongup.

Jongup blushed a little, his dream was getting true. After drinking a little he chocked. Himchan hit him slightly in the back.

- Thank you, - said Jongup shyly.

- Are you alright? – asked Himchan and Zelo in the same time.

- Fine.. I need to go now, - said Jongup.

- No, no, please, stay with us for dinner. Can he stay with us hyung? – asked Zelo to Himchan.

- Yeah, there’s no problem. I’m going to cook, - replied Himchan giving a weak smile and getting up from the couch.

- Hmm, okay. I will stay, thank you, - bowed Jongup.

After hearing those words Himchan went to the kitchen.

- Hey, you know that I have a new game? – said Zelo happy.

- Really? Can we play it?

- Yeah, of course. Come in Himchan’s room. There’s a big TV.

- Okay. – replied Jongup. He was happy that finally he would see Himchan’s room.

When they entered, he noticed that it was so simple but at the same time beautiful. Himchan had good taste about things. They sat on Himchan’s bed, took two pillows and after Zelo put the game they start playing. This room smelled like Himchan. This was like a paradise for Jongup.

After 30 minutes the dinner was ready so Himchan called them- Zelo and Jongup paused the game and went to eat. He had cooked Kimchi and noddles. The noddles were Jongup’s favorite dish. During the dinner they start talking with each other, joking and laughing.

They start knowing each other better now. Apparently they had a lot of things in common. They finished eating so Jongup took his things and after kissing Zelo and greeting with Himchan too he went towards the door.

- Are you sure you want to go ? – pouted Zelo.

- Yeah, it’s late now, - smiled Jongup.

- If you want you can stay, - added Himchan.

- I know but I don’t want to be a burden, - said Jongup and opened the door to leave.

Zelo hugged him and went to sit in the couch. Himchan went in the kitchen but then he went towards the door, opened it and talked to Jongup. At that moment Jongup was trying to find the key of his apartment.

- Hey, - said Himchan.

- Yeah, did I forgot anything? – asked Jongup.

- Yes, this. – said Himchan and kissed him in the lips.

At that moment his heart was beating really fast. It was like a dream. Himchan broke the kiss, smiled and entered in his house.

 

When Himchan entered in his house he saw Zelo near the door.

- Did you just kissed him? – asked Zelo blinking. 

 


 

I have missed Himup moments so much T^T Finally xD ♥ 

tumblr_mkw7ahElu91rwrxupo1_250.gif  tumblr_mkw7ahElu91rwrxupo2_250.gif

tumblr_mkw73hHACl1s48m8zo2_250.jpg Jealous Himchan 3:)