A Night With Junmyun

A Night With Junmyun

italic indicates the thoughts*

You felt slightly dizzy from all the drinks you drank that night after graduation party. It was Friday night. The night is still young and you just wanna get wasted for all you care but simultaneously, you've been longing for someone- your boyfriend, Junmyun. Few hours has passed and you knocked out straight, right after you sent a message to Junmyun.

Junmyun's POV

It's our 2nd year anniversary tomorrow.. Did she forget our anniversary? It's been a whole day since I last heard from her. Where could she be? I want to surprise her to somewhere.. Jongin helped me to booked this place which I don't know where!!! I hope that kid did a good job or else.............. 

*beep*

From: _______

Baby...... I miss you.......

Eh? It's from _____!! Weird but she don't usually sent a short text message..

 

 

Soon after replying, Junmyun decided to call _____ phone but it wasn't her who answered.

"Hey, is this ______?" 

"Ani! This is Minjoo! Junmyuna, can you come over my place? I think _____ passed out after a couple of a few drinks."

"She passed out?? Ok can you help me take care of her for awhile? I'll pick her up in a bit. Thank you Minjooya."

"Gwaenchana, palliiiiiiiiii~~~"

"Eunggggggg"

Junmyun knows very well that ________ can't handle alcohol or red wine. He reached the graduation party and quickly fetched _______ and thanked Minjoo. He was told to stay to enjoy the graduation party but with his 2nd anniversary plan, he decided to let it slip and go to the venue that Jongin has placed the bookings. Beautiful. It was perfect. Didn't know that Jongin is good with places.

______ is still knocked out and Junmyun gently laid her on the bed. He looks at her and admire her beauty.. just how beautiful she is while sleeping. Junmyun then kissed her forehead and let ______ continue sleeping while he prepares the next plan.

Few hours later

You woke up to find yourself already on bed, with some sweet-smelling aroma filled the atmosphere and surroundings. Vanilla and strawberry. You love it. Looking around at the surrounding, seems like you're at some resort. Time checked: 9pm. A smile crept on your face the moment you tilted your head to the right and saw your boyfriend's backview in smooth and sleek white body-fitting longsleeve top that shows his manly figure and a pair of pants. He seems to be preparing something on the table. You slumberly got up from the bed quietly and walked to your boyfriend and backhugged him while resting your head on his back shoulders. He smelled really good. You inhaled and Junmyun notices that a petite figure wrapped her arms around his waist.

"You're awake already ____? Had a good sleep baby?"

"Hmmmm...."

You don't feel like talking and you wished moments like that last longer not until Junmyun turned around to face you.

 

 

"You drink just now at the graduation party did you...? I received your text and Minjoo called me after that."

"Ahhh... I must've drank too much.. sorry... Are you angry? *pouts*

"I'm not angry... but you know that your alcohol tolerance is reallyyyyy horrible right?"

"I know.. but I can't help it.."

"Well... I prepared something for us... For our 2nd anniversary. Jongin booked this place for us. What do you think?"

"No wonder I felt like I'm in some kind of paradise!! It's beautiful.. Thank you Junmyuna.. Happy 2nd anniversary"

"You're very most welcome baby.. Happy 2nd anniversary to you too."

Junmyun gave the sweetest pecks. His kisses. You've been longing for that for quite a while now.. The room filled with vanilla candles and the moonlight shining and glowing through the sheer curtains. A peck soon turns into sweet gentle kisses. You bit & Junmyun's lips gently first which made him flinched in surprise with your sudden movement. He stopped kissing and stare directly at you in the eye and continuing kissing. This time, it was Junmyun's tongue fighting for dominance to entrance your tongue. You accidentally let out a moan which made Junmyun smirked through the kisses. He knew he was doing well. Both of you decided to take it slow and you both knew that night is just you and him together. He moved your long bangs to the side, with arms wrapped around each other and Junmyun's whispers in your ear saying I love you.