CH 1 Tatsuya is awkward (Shiritsu Bakaleya Fanfic - TatsuyaXFumie

CH 1 Tatsuya is awkward (Shiritsu Bakaleya Fanfic - TatsuyaXFumie)

CH 1 Tatsuya is awkward

 

“Ehh? She’s not my type”

Tatsuya had to remind Tetsuya plenty of times that he’s not interested in Fumie. Surely Fumie had been reciprocating Tetsuya’s feelings by now—and Tatsuya was 100% certain that he’d seen them dining together in the same family restaurant that the four of them went together. Tatsuya was also sure that whenever Fumie is crying, Tetsuya would always be around.

Fumie…Tatsuya was repeating her name many times over that he didn’t notice that he said it aloud the 7th time around.

“Yes?” a girl said in a background. It was Fumie.

Tatsuya awkwardly faced her, “Yo!” he said

Fumie’s eyebrows formed in a scowl. She was certain that Tatsuya had just called her. However, Tatsuya looked as if he’s denying it.

Fumie is the kind of person who’s sensitive about other people’s feelings. She can’t help but to ask, “Tatsuya…are you well?”

Tatsuya scratched his head and laughed at his own awkward stance. “Genki! Genki desu! Ja ne!” He hurried off to catch with his friends who are about to leave the building.

 

“Fumie?”

Fumie looked around to see Saya sporting a worried look.

“Saya, what’s the matter?”

Saya was rubbing her knuckles nervously. Then she said in a low tone. “Fumie—I thought you don’t like Tetsuya-kun…”

Fumie looked surprised, “I told you many times didn’t I, Saya? He’s only a friend.”

“Oh. It’s just that Tatsuya’s been seeing you and Tetsuya going at the family restaurant recently”

Fumie made her eyes appear smaller. This is her habit whenever she’s pondering at something that has happened some moments ago. So Tatsuya thinks that I’m dating Tetsuya…but Tatsuya’s too shy to clarify it, she said in her thoughts. Clearing these thoughts aside so that Saya wouldn’t notice, Fumie made her way straight home.

 

The days have passed and Tatsuya had been giving Fumie the same awkward stances. Fumie decided that she had to clear the issue about Tetsuya once and for all. She neared herself to the entrance of Tatsuya’s lair in school when Tetsuya suddenly cleared her off.

“You’re not allowed here.” Tetsuya said with a small smile

“I need to talk to Tatsuya” Fumie said resolutely—but noticed the sudden change of feature in Tetsuya’s face.

They looked at each other for a long time. Both were pondering at each other’s actions. Unexpectedly, Tatsuya went out of the clearing. His eyebrows were awkwardly catching up with his lip being curled up when he saw Tetsuya and Fumie looking firmly at each other.

“Gomen!” he said and tilted his head down while storming off

Fumie ran after him, trying to catch with his pace.

“Tatsuya, chotto..chotto matte kudasai!”

Tatsuya stopped in his tracks. His eyes still gazing the ground.

Fumie cleared , “I have observed…that you’re…quite avoidant”

Tatsuya wasn’t sure whether to laugh or not at Fumie’s diplomatic choice of words. He tried to meet her gaze but both of them looked away.

It was Tatsuya’s turn to clear his throat, “what is it?”

Before Fumie could answer, her stomach let out a growl. Tatsuya looked at her in amusement. Fumie tried to clear her thoughts of Tatsuya’s amusement and replied instead, “can we talk while I eat? My treat”