God's Gift

God's Gift

Kibum's no longer exist love shattered Siwon's  life into pieces.Hands interlaced, the shared sweet kisses, warm hugs remain lonly as a pain yet unforgettable memories for siwon.
"They were all fake. I was lying" Kibum's beautiful lips spoke out those harsh words on a day that he asked Siwon to break up with him.


"But Kibum-ah. You said that you loved me"


"I thought I loved you but..I" Kibum couldn't continue his words anymore.Watching the broken man he loves in his sight making him hard.Gently, he took Siwon's soft pale hands and stared into almost teary eyes.


"You'll find another person who's precious for you.At that time-"


"Stop it!" Siwon sputtered out,bitting his lower lip to control the tears that he wants to let out.


"Leave me" he said as he took back his hand and looked sorely to Kibum.Kibum smiled faintly and wiped the sheath of tears from his corner of eyes before walking away from Siwon.



"You hate me now, won.But I have to do this for your sake.I still love you"
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???" Eunhyuk's eyes widened due to surprise.Donghae glared at him to shut his mouth and motioned Sungmin to continue the previous conversation.


"Yeah, Kibum....He really broke up with Siwon" Sungmin said as he took a sip of his coffee, eye on the group of people with their jaws hanging out in front of him.


"He really did" They looked at each other and said in disbelief except Kyuhyun who's busy playing with his PSP, pressing roughly on the keys.


"I told him that decision is not good for both of them.But as he's strict one.He didn't change his mind"Sungmin shook his head and took another sip of coffee.


"Why he thinks himself in that way?" Leeteuk faced Sungmin and asked.Sungmin faked a  chuckle and shrugged.


"Though he's my cousin, he's so difficult to understand"

 

Since the day kibum broke up with Siwon, Siwon become a cold guy and too rare to see even a small smile on his perfect  face.He looks so emotionless and blankness is the only thing that can read in his heart.He dated with more-than-three girls in a week.Drinks every night and staying despite from his lads.After seeing his brother's hard life without Kibum, HeeChul couldn't stand anymore.He decided to call Kibum in one night and told him (as much as he can) how much Siwon's suffering from heart-broken disease..As usual, Kibum sighed heavily and said "Time will cure him, hyung.He'll forget me" before end up the conversation with non-stop nagging Heechul.
"Well, this kids need certain someone's help" Heechul grinned mischievously  by his sudden got oh-ing-amazing idea.

"Wait!What are you doing hyung!?" Siwon shouted from his bed as he opened his eyes when he saw his brat brother Heechul throwing away his clothes from closet onto the bed .Siwon shook his head to deal with his sight.


"Maybe last night I drank too much and getting a serious hangover now, yeah..maybe"


"I'm throwing your clothes.I mean I'm finding a nice pair of clothes for you.Don't you see?" Siwon slightly shivered from his thoughts when Heechul spoke suddenly.


"I see but why?" Siwon said in confused tone, scratching his head (but not in dirty way)


"My little horse, we're going  to meet someone special" Heechul smirked and fold his arms crossed,turned his grinning face to bed where shocked Siwon situated.


"who?"


"Why should I tell you?!"


"What?If are planning to introduce me again with your Chinese boyfriend,I don't want to!"Siwon shouted and throw his pillow at Heechul's direction.


"Do as you like to me.But you're coming with me anyway and I'm finding a nice clothes  for you.I want you  to look good in front of that person.Now,get your lazy and go take a bath!!"Heechul yelled back and pairing  Siwon's clothes and trousers.Siwon showed an annoyed face to Heechul and walked into the bathroom slowly.


"Go quickly! I don't want to late!!!!"



"Don't thank me after this, bastard"
 

Meanwhile,
"Hello"The calm voice spoke when someone's struggling hard what to say back to the other line.

-silence-

"May..May I speak to Kim Kibum-shi?"


"yes.I'm Kibum" Kibum said as he remembered that kind of voice in somewhere else.Spoke Korean with Chinese accent.Who can that be?


"I..I'm Hangeng.Heechul's b..boyfriend"Hangeng spoke shyly to Kibum while pushing away his nervousness.


"Ah..I see.What can I help you, Hangeng-shi?" Kibum asked with  a soft tone, suspecting why Heechul's boyfriend phone him.


"I..I." "Ah! Hangeng-hyung! Why are taking too much time?Give me.I'll speak" Kibum heard another voice in into the line. After hearing curses and smacking sounds from the other line, Kibum heard another voice speaking to him.


"Hello, Kibum-shi.I'm Kyuhyun! Your cousin's boyfriend."  a cheerful and voice greeted him.


"Ah Sungmin-hyung's boyfriend." Kibum mumbled, wondering why these-members-of-team-boyfriend calling him and wasting his times.


"We're sorry for taking too much time  but Sungmin wants to meet you.We'll fetch you at your house 15minutes later. ." Kyuhyun spoke casually.

"But Sungmin-hyung didn't tell-" Kyuhyun immediately cut the line before Kibum talk.He can't let this obvious! he turned Hangeng to scold (though he's a younger)for ruining their mission.

"Hyung! Heechul-hyung will murder us when he knows his ing-amazing mission is ruined!!!!He shouted while he placed his hands on his thin waist.

"I didn't mean to.Aish! you guys already know my Korean is .Why you guys want me to do it!!!!???"Hangeng yelled back, with his nearly-erupt-volcano face.

" Heechul-hyung will murder all of us anyway.And Kyuhyun..what's with 'Sungmin wants to meet you."? He's his cousin.It's a lame reason,you know?" Donghae in.

"Anyway..anyway..anyway..we have to finish it.Kyuhyun, you told him to fetch him at his house,right?Let's go." Leeteuk stopped the conversation before the third world starts.

 

When a bunch of fighting idiots arrived Kibum's house, they saw Kibum's waiting for them in front of the front door.Hugging himself  for warmth, preventing the cold breeze of December. As soon as he saw the car, Kibum got in and sat beside Kyuhyun who's very busy playing his PSP.

"I can't believe you can play your freaking PSP during this mission" Eunhyuk cursed Kyuhyun while chewing his strawing gum. Kibum's eyes widened. Realizing the situation, Leeteuk smacked Eunhyuk's head and faked a cough.

"Stop kidding Eunhyukkie"

 

"What? A mission? They are not kidnapping me, right?"

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Siwon groaned in annoy  when Heechul pushed him out off the car when they arrive in front of an Italian restaurant.

"You get in first.I'll follow you later" Heechul gave Siwon a failed-innocent-smile before driving his car to the packing lot. Siwon sighed and walked into the restaurant with blank face.

"Welcome, sir. Are you Mr.Kim Heechul's guest?"

"yeah" Siwon answered when a waiter ased him with a smile, wondering why he knew he was Heechul's guest. Siwon looked around the restaurant while the waiter lead him to the VIP room.

"What?A VIP room?"Siwon thoght. He didn't know that his brother might use that much money for that special someone, even ordering a VIP room.

Siwon got into the room when the waiter motion politely to him

"Am I dreaming?"

Siwon frozen when he saw his love of life, no other than Kibum staring at him with surprise eyes as same as his.

-silence-

"h-hello" Siwon decided to  be the first one to greeted, take a  empty seat in front of Kibum's chair.

"h-how are you?" Kibum asked awakwardly, not knwing what to say.His heart is beating so fast that he afraid it might jump out of his chest.

"Oh-great" Siwon chocked and answered, while wiping his sweats.

-silence-

"Why did-"

"Can I-" both of them surprised when they started to spoke at the same time. Siwon motioned Kibum to start first and Kibum refused it.

"You start first" Kibum said, taking a sip of juice. Siwon stared at Kibum.He wondered why are they acting like strangers though they knew each other ,they were an ex before to be exact.

"Why did you leave me?" Kibum froze at the spot.He decided not to tell Siwon the whole life.He thought he didn't need to answer this question anyway because he determined not to meet with Siwon again. " Why is the fate wants me to meet him again?"

"Cause..I.."

"You still consider yourself as a sin for me, don't you?I already told you that I don't care what is the sin or hell.I don't care  what other people say.All I want is you."

"But Siwon-ah..I'm destroying your life"

"Who told you this? My family? Kibum-ah I texplained this to you for a countless times.You are not destroying my life.My life without you is the only thing that destroy my life, my everything." Siwon yelled in anger.He really hate when Kibum doesn't trust him and keeps on thinking him as a sin for Siwon's life.

"Do you still love me?" Siwon asked Kibum who kept silent now and put his gaze at the floor. Siwon stood up from his chair and walked to Kibum.

"Do you still love me, Kibum-ah?" he said as he lifted Kibum's chin gently.He felt sorry for yelling him when he saw a sheaths of tears in Kibum's crystal-like eyes.

"I-I love you...I did this because I don't want to be the destroyer of your life.Your future is bright and your parents wants you to go aboard to continuse your studies.They knew you won't go cause of me....I'm..I'm just a-" Siwon pulled Kibum into an embrace tightly before he couldn't say more. His lover broke up with him for his future. He could do anything for this percious person who broke his own heart for him. Siwon put his chin on Kibum's sholder who's crying softly in his embrace. The scent of Kibum's body drove away his sadness, sorrowful past and makes him smile.

"You still remain this scent thought I couldn't hug for for long time" Siwon thought. He pulled away the hug and wiped the tears on Kibum's cheecks gently, carressing his cold wet cheecks lovingly.

"Do you still love me?" Kibum asked when he stared worriedly into Siwon's eyes. Siwon  chuckled at Kibum's cuteness. He peack his forehead before staring back into Kibum's eyes.

"Ofcourse.I love you.I always love you. You are the best gift that God ever gave it to me"

"I thought you hate me now""

Why would I? I loved you, I'm loving you and I'll love you" Siwon said while he smiled at Kibum and Kibum smiled back at Siwon shyly. Gently, Siwon lifted Kibum's chin and press his lips on the others. Kibum gasped and the sudden action of Siwon but he responded slowly, wrapping his hands around Siwon's neck. How much they are longing for this? It's been a several months that they didn't kiss but the kiss still taste so sweet.

"I love you"

"I love you, too"  They revealed their true feelings after breaking the sweet kiss.

Siwon pulled Kibum into an another kiss, nibbling each other lips in a passionate way, their tongues dancing in rythum before Heechul get into the room without knocking.The couple broke the kiss in embarrassment, blushing hard.

"Oh seems like my decision was right" Heechul grinned with a smirk on his face.

"What's your decision then?" Siwon asked, wrapping his left arm around his blushing boyfriend.

"Ordered VIP room. I knew this would happen and it would be socially awkward if you two do this in public" Heechul smirk at the couple and ran out off the room before Siwon chased him to kill.

 

                                                            "You're the God's gift for me, Kibum"

 

                                                                                -The End-

 

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Author's note : My first one-shot! and also the complete one among my fics.haha. At was I thought my fist one-shot would be kyumin.I can't believe I wrote sibum. Lol. I want to apologize you for grammer errors. Cause I wrote this while I'm listening to my mum's scolds. haha.(that supposed to be secret). Comments and Subscribes are appreciated~