you are secure in my hand

Obsession {discontinued}

Author’s pov:

“What does Minho do in the restroom that takes him so long? Do you think that…” Key asks Jonghyun, worriedly.

“Don’t worry, I believe he won’t do anything. But if he doesn’t come back in next 15 minutes, we’ll look for him.”

“Do you know where Hyuna is?” The manager asks Hyunseung as he enters Troublemaker’s waiting room.

“She said she had to go the restroom.”

“But I’ve asked the cleaner, she said Hyuna wasn’t there.”

“Let me call her.” Hyunseung gets off the couch and dials her numbers. Now he has a really bad feeling about her disappearance.

Hyuna’s pov:

“It seems like someone is worrying about you.” The man says as he presses the ignore button of my cell phone. I’m whimpering while holding my cheek. He hit me badly when I tried to snatch the phone out of his hand.

The kidnapper is about 50 years old, I can’t believe a man at this age could be that strong. He looks like a successful businessman. And he doesn’t look like the one who could girls. He pushes me roughly on the dirty ground then takes out a rope from his pocket and tie my hands behind my back.

“Please don’t do this to me, I can give you money.” I plead.

“Money? I don’t need it, babe, I just need you, the iest girl in Korea." He snorts as he caresses my cheek. I wince under his every touch.

“Hyuna-Ah, you should know that i’m a big fan of you. When I learned that you were going to Hong Kong, I was so happy; I’ve waited for you for so long. Now no one can ever take you away from me.”

I’m wearing a really short shorts and the fact that this bastard is his lips while moving his hand along my thighs makes me want to faint. But I’m not gonna let him stain me so I cry aloud but he just sneers at me.

“This place is deserted so don’t waste your strength, you’ll need it later.”

His lips curve into a horrendous smile while his eyes are flashing like a beast checking its prey. My tears are falling at the thought that I’ll never be able to meet my beloved again.

“Hey hey, don’t cry. I’ll make you feel pleased soon. I promise.”

I close my eyes tightly as I’m being stripped out of my clothes. I cry louder when I feel his hand unclasping my bra.

“Adjussi, please, I beg you…”

“Hush, be quite, babe, I know you like it too.”

I know he’ll kill me as soon as he is done with me. “Mom, dad, I’m sorry.”

But suddenly I hear a loud noise and a thud. The monster’s hand is no longer on my body. Then when I open my eyes, I see a tall figure holding a club. He drops it down then quickly kneels in front of me then holds my dirty face.

“Hyuna-ah, are you ok?” He unties my hands.

“Minho oppa?” I feel so relieved that I burst into crying.

“Hey I’m here, you are safe now.” He whispers, hugging me a while until I remember that I’m almost and pull myself away. Realizing my sudden change, he awkwardly looks away then lands his coat on my shoulder.

“Thank you.” I smile at him, never know he is such a gentleman.

“We need to give this man to the police.” He says, looking disgustingly at the unconscious pile on the floor. I grab his hand, making sure he is paying full attention to me.

“Listen to me, Minho-oppa, this is Hong Kong, not Korea. The interrogation and the procedure could be really complicated. And more important, our reputation. I don’t want people to know that I’m almost and this involves you too. Do you understand?”

He nods.

“Great, now let get out of here before everyone starts looking for us.” I tell him, dressing myself while Minho is looking at other direction.

End of Hyuna’s pov.

Minho’s pov:

We are walking back quietly to the theater when she speaks. “How did you know I was there?” I know sooner or later she will ask about this. I intended to go to her waiting room and confessed my feeling then I heard Hyunseung and their manager’s conversation about Hyuna had been nowhere to be found for an hour. I didn’t know why but something told me that she was in danger so I ran to every corner to search for her. When I was about to give up, I heard her crying in that secluded storage.

“Ah, I needed some fresh air so I came here but I heard strange noise coming out of that place and the next thing was…you know.” Hyuna nods but his explanation doesn’t convince her much, who went this far just for some air at a music award? But then she is too scared that she just shrugs it off.

Author’s pov:

They fall into silence again. When Minho realizes that she is trembling, he squeezes her hand gently then smile brightly at her while Hyuna is blushing madly and keeping her head down the whole time.


Guys, please subscribe and vote for my story if you like it.