Chapter 2...

♔~Princess Perfect~♔

 

 

•  •  •  •  •  •

 

Chapter 2

 

•  •  •  •  •  •

 

As soon as they got to the studio, Jessica skid to the other members and pulled them away from Seohyun. 'What could I have done?' Seohyun thought. 

 

''Jessica unnie?'' Seohyun asked curiously.

''De? What do you need hyunnie?''

''Uh... Why is everyone staring at me then smiling? Did I do something wrong?''

 

At this question, Jessica suddenly laughed and the whole SNSD members followed.

 

''Oh nothing hyunnie~'' Jessica said while laughing a bit. ''Uhmmm, Have you had any suitors lately?''

''Ah...'' Seo said surprised. ''Ani... actually, none this week. Wae unnie?'' She asked with a really curious epression.

 

Then the girl's circled around and they discussed something leaving Seo with a What-The-Heck?! Expression.

 

 

Meanwhile, inside the circle, the girls are discussing if they would help Luhan in some way. Since Jessica knew about it first. She started the discussion.

''So, should we help Luhan-shii?'' Jessica whispered to the whole group.
''Wae? Is he worth it?'' Taeyeon-unnie whispered seriously.
''Oh, I think he really is!'' Jessica replied almost shouting.

All the other girls started nodding then smirking and they also started taking glances at Seohyun which made Seohyun seem a bit uncomfortable.

 

 

The whole time, Seohyun was really worried. Her unnies seem to have been hiding something from her. She was really worried. Although, the thought of Sehun crossed her mind. She then started smiling.

Her unnies gasped quietly and circled again when they saw Seohyun smiling to herself.

 

''Why is she smiling to herself Sica?'' Sunny said in a worried tone.

Jessica was just giving them stares that made them all confused. In fact, Jessica knows nothing of why Joohyun acted that way.

 

They were all silently observing Seohyun as she reads her book. From time to time, she would lift her head and smile to herself. And taeyeon was getting worried.

 

Taeyeon went beside Jessica and whispered to her. ''Could it be Sica?''

''Could it be what?'' Jessica replied.

''Could it be that our Joohyun is In-love?'' Taeyeon asked. And at this statement, Jessica's eyes widened. She couldn't think of anyone who might be THAT close to Seohyun. Except....

 

Suddenly, Sica scrambled across the floor pulling taeyeon behind her. Taeyeon only had her 'weirded-out' expression on as Jessica pulled her out into the front porch. Jessica locked the door behind them and had a very excited face on. Taeyeon could only look at her with a 'what-the-heck' look.

 

Sica sighed and pulled taeyeon to one of the chairs. She then, started to tell the story of poor Joohyun being bullied by the Playboy Sehun. Taeyeon could understnad that their Joohyun was being bullied by a playboy. What she couldn't understand was why is Jessica saying all of this to her.

 

On Sica's part, she was frustarted and excited at the same time. Its like her first time to solve an unsolvable mystery. She has lots to say. But, she can't explain it simply to Taeyeon without getting too excited.

 

''Wait Sica. What is this all about?! I don't understand what youre trying to say~!'' taeyeon said in an irritated tone.

 

Sica ran her fingers on her hair as she shouted. ''Taeyeon-ah! Joohyunis in-love with that Playboy!'' 

 

Taeyeon could only widen her eyes. They never knew what guy Joohyun would prefer. But, they weren't quite sure either if Sehun was her type. 

 

They slowly went in and gathered all the members except Seohyun, who is currently in the bathroom. 

 

And there...

 

They said to the other members what they thought... Earning a lot of gasps and glaring from the members... They were surprised. But, they had to make sure.

 

Good news: Joohyun is in-love.

Bad news: She's in-love with the school's Playboy.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A/N: Annyeong everyone~! Sorry if it took so long~! I was busy... So... yeah.... Please bear with me~! This is one of my favorite stories, And I want to update it asfast as I can~! 

 

So, you, Please help me by commentin, subscribing or upvoting~!