(His Sanity was) Gone Not Around Any Longer

Gone Not Around Any Longer

[2098 words]

 

Hoya stared blankly at the television screen, didn’t really watch whatever cheesy drama he randomly set, after all it’s just to camouflage that he got too drowned away in his own thought, just to cover the too quiet dorm whereas he’s not alone at that time. Hoya sighed, exhaled a long and big amount of breath and unconsciously his eyes trailed off to the closed door of Sung Jong’s room, didn’t the boyfriend of his missed him, like he did?

For passed few weeks Hoya was busy promoting his debut song with Dong Woo as sub-unit duo Infinite-H, and now all of them were working for the preparation of Infinite’s comeback that coming in less than a month, he’s kinda lacked of affection from his lover. It’s almost like a miracle that he and Sung Jong had a free schedule today because they’ve finished recording their part unlike the other who now stuck in the recording room for God knows how long. But contrary to Hoya’s expectation, that included he and Sung Jong in the bed or couch cuddled with each other and maybe he could stole some kisses here and there, no, Sung Jong just went inside his bedroom and closed the door the moment they stepped into their dorm, left Hoya dumbfound stood alone in the middle of their living room. Was he supposed to follow Sung Jong to the room or let the boy by himself? That’s Sung Jong’s personal room and the younger boy closed the door, didn’t it mean he want to be all alone and undisturbed? Oh how he hated that Sung Jong owned a private bedroom all for himself in this new dorm, why didn’t the young boy shared it with him, his lover, just like how they did in the old dorm?

Hoya took exactly thirty minutes of staring at the television until he determined to confront his boyfriend. Harshly Hoya grabbed at the remote control to turn off the device in front of him that only wasted their electricity because he didn’t pay any attention on it. Hoya sighed once again before knocked at Sung Jong’s door and waited for the faint “come in” from the other side. He found Sung Jong laid on his stomach in his bed, laptop in front of him, waved his hand lazily signaling Hoya to come closer. Hoya sat on the bed edge and reached for Sung Jong’s head, kissed the crown of it with love, oh how he missed being close to his lover.

“What are you doing?” Hoya asked, his palm never left Sung Jong’s head to the hair softly.

“Watching,” Sung Jong hummed, clearly enjoying being pampered by Hoya.

“What are you watching?” Hoya almost protruded his lower lip to form a pout before he remembered that manly man didn’t pout, and he’s the manliest in Infinite. He immediately hated whatever video that apparently more important than him and made Sung Jong chose it over him.

Sung Jong shifted his laptop so Hoya could peek at it and adjusted the volume. “I want to perform this dance for you, Hyung,” he said while looking at Hoya with innocent wide eyes.

Hoya almost choked on his own saliva when he recognized the video as one of the live performance of Sistar19, one of girl group that never failed delivers y dances in their every single song. “S-show me then,” Hoya stuttered in anticipation, if those duo-girls could make him drenched in cold sweat then his boyfriend would definitely made him felt like in the seventh heaven.

But Sung Jong lowered his head, avoided Hoya’s eye and shook it slowly.

Hoya gaped in disappointment. “Why? Did Gyu-hyung banned you to do girls dance again?” he growled.

Once again Sung Jong shook his head. “No, it’s not because of Gyu-hyung. It’s because of you, Hyung.”

Sung Jong’s answer effectively made Hoya stared at him open-mouthed. “M-me?”

“You won’t let me finish my move, Hyung.” Sung Jong tilted his head up and looked straight to Hoya’s eye, pink lips formed a little pout that Hoya found so tempting. “Remember the last time I perform Bloom? You didn’t even let me perform half of it.”

Hoya’s mind flew to the scene when Sung Jong made a private show on Bloom only for him, but his hormone prevented the dance to be finished, he attacked Sung Jong right on top the table that used as property for the little performance, one of the best make love he ever experienced with Sung Jong. The fact that the new dance Sung Jong wanted to perform to him also using table made his body hot already, Hoya blamed their lack of togetherness on it, but he really wanted to experience their amazing lovemaking once again. Hoya smirked and uttered, “I promise you that I’ll let you finish your whatever move if only you let me do my move to you after that.”

Hoya gulped down the sudden lump that suffocating his throat and couldn’t help but felt groggy at the sudden change of Sung Jong’s expression after he finished his words. The young boy plastered a smugly smile on his lips, eyes sparked in joy, “my whatever move? You better hold your promise, Hyung.”

 

*

 

Sung Jong could sense the horror stare Hoya burned into him as he looped the rope around the older boy’s abdomen and pull his hand to the chair back and tied it there. Sung Jong tightened the knot and checked that he didn’t cut Hoya’s blood circulation by put two of his finger under the rope. He then stepped back and smiled while admired his work, two weeks of learned via wikihow and the result looked great. But Hoya didn’t appreciate his work, showed by the way he grunted and wriggled his body to loosen the rope around him.

“Hyung, stop moving, it’s the first part of my whatever move, you agreed to it,” Sung Jong pouted and gave a stern look at his lover. Inside his mind he gave a proud pat to his own back for successfully schemed his lover to be agreed tied down on a chair by acted sad and innocent.

“But I only mean about your dance, not this,” Hoya shouted.

“No, you will only cut my performance like the last time if I don’t tie you.” Sung Jong decided to ignore the whine and just turned away to set the property for his dance show, threw anything that sat on top of the kitchen table. The table was too short for Woo Hyun’s opinion; the unspoken owner of the kitchen that oft complained and nattered about the glass table to anyone who willingly heard him, most of time was only his loyal boyfriend, Sung Gyu. But for Sung Jong the table was perfect, the height was around his knee, too short for any chair but a bit too tall if they sat on the floor while enjoying their dinner, but perfect for his dance. Furthermore they didn’t eat dinner that often in the dorm, it always either in the practice room or in the car while headed to their next schedule.

“And can we not doing this in the kitchen, again? Woo Hyun-hyung will either us or kill us.”

Sung Jong choked on his spit when he heard the word, it’s so clear for him what would be Hoya’s move next after he finished his own move, not that he didn’t look forward of it, but he felt so relieved that he decided to tie Hoy down first. Sung Jong coughed to ease his throat as his hand removed his own pants and threw it to the corner, leaved him with only sweater and short pants that hugged his body tightly. His long legs exposed completely and his milky white skin looked totally contrast with the black material of his clothes.

Sung Jong heard a short whistle from Hoya. “I don’t remember there’s strip part on the dance and you didn’t even start the music yet.”

Sung Jong just smirked at his impatient lover who his lips in anticipation while hooked up a chain-belt to his slim waist, now his appearance almost looked alike with the duo HyoRin-BoRa. He walked, purposely sway his hip ily, toward the laptop that he set on top of the kitchen counter and played the song.

The phone ring started as the intro before continued with calm jazzy melancholic beat and Sung Jong started his show, took a few steps toward the table and sat on it. He rolled his head while maintained the eye contact with Hoya, stretched his lean body to bend on top the table and gyrate using his bottom and hand as the center of rotation so now he sat on the other side of the table, back facing Hoya. Sung Jong swayed slowly and sensually, as if he dusted the table using his firm bottom, after stood and made some small dance move, he sat and swayed his bottom again but now facing Hoya completely. From the corner of his eyes, Sung Jong swore Hoya already looked hot and bothered.

Sung Jong pulled his feet up to the table and sang along with HyoRin for some first lines before stood again, this time very close to Hoya. He put his right hand in front of his chest and swung it to the left and to the right while made sure Hoya caught the seductive look he threw. When BoRa’s rap part started Sung Jong didn’t sat back to the table, instead he did it on Hoya’s lap, who didn’t waste time to try stole some kisses on any body part he could reach, but the rope limited his act and Sung Jong also didn’t give him the opportunity as he stood again to continue his dance. The hip swayed sharply, the twirl was smooth and Sung Jong had modified the dance break part because there’s no back dancer helping him. Sung Jong sat back to Hoya’s lap when HyoRin screamed his three-high-notes, he waved his body effortlessly and did the bottom dusting motion on Hoya, plant his hand on Hoya’s knee as support. Hoya grunted and jerked his hip upward to meet Sung Jong’s bottom, but couldn’t reach it.

Sung Jong chuckled, changed his position to face Hoya, and rewarded a small peck to Hoya’s lips for his patience as the song end. But Hoya demanded a proper kiss and who was Sung Jong to deny it, the younger boy planted his lips and soon they entangled in an open mouthed kiss.

“The rope,” Hoya murmured in between their kisses. Sung Jong reached back to untie the knot without stops his attack on Hoya’s lips. “You should dance like this more often,” was the last words Sung Jong remembered before his mind went hazy with lust and pleasure.

 

*

 

Muffled grunt and moan echoed from a certain bedroom, welcomed Sung Gyu and Woo Hyun as they entered their dorm. Sung Gyu threw a nasty look and ready to barge inside the room, but Woo Hyun’s hand on his waist stop him from scolding the two lovebirds for being so noisy.

Woo Hyun pecked Sung Gyu’s pouted lips and released the leader, before walked away. “Let them, there’s not so much opportunity for them to do it because of our tight schedule, and at least they didn’t do it in…” Woo Hyun’s word cut as he stared wide eyes at his holy little sanctum, before continued in the tiniest voice he could produce in his shock state, “m-my kitchen.”

Sung Gyu peeked from behind his lover shoulder and gasped at the view presented in front of him. Clothes scattered on the floor, rope straggled down from a chair in front of the table and when Sung Gyu took a closer look at the said table, the smooth glass surface tainted with fingerprints and looked damped, maybe from sweat, or not.

“That’s it,” Woo Hyun snapped in angriness, face contorted in disgust, “I throw away this table.”

Sung Gyu only could stare at Woo Hyun dragged the table across the room and threw it away out to the corridor, while the soft saxophone seductive melody still heaved from Sung Jong’s laptop on top of the kitchen counter. He would be more than willing to turn the mood by seduce his lover again by danced on the table like the last time Hoya and Sung Jong did their thing in the kitchen if only he didn’t recognize the nasty white sticky substance spilled on top of it.